In this way we may navigate the path as it unfolds before us.
这样我们才有可能探明前方那条漫长未知的路
Alright? We have what?
好吗 我们是还有
Eight more recharge cycles to go before we get to Origae-6?
大概八个充电周期的路才能到达欧瑞伽6号♥吗?
Is that a question, sir? Yes, Walter, that’s a question.
你在问我吗 长官? 是的 沃尔特 我在问你
That is correct.
你说的对
So…let’s get this ship fixed.. Ok?
那么 我们先把飞船修好 好吗
Let’s uh, let’s get to work.
那么 我们就开工吧
Sir, excuse me.
长官 等一下
Sir. Yes?
长官 你说
We just lost 47 colonists and our captain.
我们失去了47名殖民者 以及我们的舰长
We need to acknowledge that.
我们要进行哀悼
I completely understand.
我很明白你的心情
But if we don’t make these repairs
但如果不及时修好船
We will lose all the colonists.
我们就会失去所有殖民者
Yeah, we should do something for Captain Branson at least.
对 但我们应该为巴拉森舰长做点什么
This is not a discussion. Tennessee.
这件事情没有商量 田纳西
The terraforming module is stable
整地模块已经稳定了
but the connecting struts took some damage.
但连接支架受了点损伤
I still need to check the vehicles.
我还得去检查车辆
I can help
我帮你
if you like.
如果你愿意的话
Thanks.
谢谢
Walter, How long do you predict before we can make our next jump?
沃尔特 你预计需要多久才能再次进行速航?
Repairs should take approximately 48 hours.
完成修理大概需要48小时
But we should make an effort to vacate the sector
但是我们应该尽快撤出这个区域
in case of after flares.
以防后续耀斑
Absolutely agreed.
我完全同意
So let’s get to work ok? Dismissed. Thank you.
那我们开工吧 解散吧 谢谢
C-62 open.
C62号♥门已开启
Seal C-62. Open Airlock 17.
关闭C62号♥ 打开17号♥空气阀
Open door to terraforming bay.
打开整地舱舱门
Fuck.
该死
Tensions are 15% down.
张力下降了15%
Arming.
拉紧
Secured.
可以了
Copy that.
收到了
Wasn’t my idea.
我不想来这
Jake have this dream of us building a cabin on the new world.
雅各布梦想着我们在新世界造一间小木屋
Like pioneers.
做两个拓荒者
A cabin on a lake.
木屋建在湖畔
There is a lake in the terraforming zone on Origae-6.
欧瑞伽6号♥的殖民区域内刚好有个湖
I mean a real cabin made of real wood.
我说的是真正的木头做的木屋
So in the ship storage, there’s enough wood to build a cabin.
所以飞船上载了建造木屋要用的木料
Axes and saws and metal nails
还有斧子 锯子和金属钉子
I don’t have a clue what to do with them.
这些东西我完全都不会用
All this…
这些东西
to start our new life.
为了开始新生活
Now I wonder, why bother?
现在看来这是何苦呢
Because you promised to build a log cabin on a lake.
是因为你们说过要在湖边建一间木屋
This was his favorite.
他最爱这个
A man of taste.
是个有品位的人
Straight up.
就这样喝
No ice, no water, no chaser.
不加冰 不加水 不加淡酒
No shit.
都不加
Walter?
沃尔特
When in Rome
入乡随俗
To all the good people gone to soon.
敬那些英年早逝的好人们
May we remember that.
永远铭记他们
Remember that.
永远铭记
Chris.
克里斯
They disobeyed a direct order.
他们公然违抗我的命令
She buried her husband.
她只是安葬了她丈夫
No, Karine, it’s not that. They don’t trust me.
不 凯瑞 不是那样的 他们不信任我
And they don’t trust me for the same reason
而他们不信任我的理由
the company didn’t trust me to lead this mission.
与公♥司♥不让我负责这次任务的理由一样
Because you can’t be a person of faith.
他们认为我有宗教信仰
And be counted on to make qualified rational decisions.
所以我就肯定没办法做出正确的 理智的决定
You’re an extremist. You know, you’re a lunatic.
觉得我是个极端份子 说白了 就是个疯子
When we get to where we’re going
等我们到达目的地以后
This people won’t be your crew anymore. They will be your neighbors.
这些人就不再是你的手下了 而是你的邻居
Remember that.
可别忘了
Tread softly, okay?
对他们友善点 好吗
Faris, can you hear me?
法里斯 能听到吗?
Copy.
听到了
Let’s do it.
那开始吧
Damn, y’all should see this view.
老天呐 你们看看这景色
We can’t see anything until you get the camera ring fixed.
你修好摄像机阵列之前 我们什么也看不到
Why don’t you look out the damn window, hon?
你不会从窗户里往外看吗
Ankor, come on, let’s get this power back up,
安哥 快点 我们赶紧恢复电源
so these people can enjoy the beautiful view.
这样他们就可以欣赏这美景了
Almost there.
马上就位
Alright, Ankor, let me know when you’re in a position.
好的 安哥 就位之后通知我一下
We can get this party started.
然后我们就开始干活吧
I’m in position.
我就位了
Contact.
断开缆绳
All good, Tee?
都顺利吗
Alright, we are clear.
很顺利 搞定
Reel her in.
收起来
Alright.
没问题
Winch engaging, Tee.
正在启动绞盘
Reeling her in.
帆板收起
Working like a dream.
真是太顺利了
There we go.
搞定了
And we are back up.
摄像系统恢复
Well done Tee.
干得好 田纳西
We’re alive down here,
我们连上系统了
come on.
回来吧
Don’t leave without me now.
可别丢下我跑了
Permission to leave without him, sir?
我们丢下他走人 怎么样 长官
Welcome back, Danny.
欢迎回来 丹妮
Thanks.
谢谢
Alright, that’s me done, Tee.
好 我这边收工了
Alright, I’m following you in.
好的 我跟着你回去
Please have a cold beer ready for the weary traveler.
麻烦给辛苦异常的我准备好冰镇啤酒
You got it, darling. I will draw circle.
没问题亲爱的 我跟你一起喝一杯
Faris, Faris? Put it.
法瑞丝 你把那个…
What the.. Did you guys just see that?
你们刚才 看到了吗
What did he just say?
他刚说什么?
Tennessee, do you read me?
田纳西 你能听到吗?
Tennessee, can you read me?
田纳西 能听到吗?
Tennessee. You alright?
田纳西 你没事吧?
What in the fuck was that?
什么鬼东西
I don’t know. Coming in. I’m coming in.
不知道 回去了 我这就回去了
A rogue transmission loss, probably.
这个很有可能是外星信♥号♥♥
Your helmet must have picked it up because you were so far out.
你的头盔能收到 是因为你漂得太远
Past our communication buffers.
超出了通讯缓冲器范围
Is there audio, Mother?
还有音频吗 老妈
Collating. A moment.
正在整理 请稍候
I reoriented the transmission, Captain Oram.
我已经重整了这段信♥号♥♥ 奥姆舰长
Gotta be an echo, instruments took a lot of damage.
肯定是回波 我们的仪器受损不小
Been happening every 46 seconds ever since we got here.
我们到这后 它每隔46秒出现一次
That’s fucking John Denver.
这不是约翰·丹佛的歌♥吗
That’s “Take Me Home, Country Roads”.
这是 “乡村路带我回家”
You gotta be kiddin.
你开玩笑吧
No, I never kid about John Denver.
噢 不 我从来不拿丹佛开玩笑
There is geometric data too.
信♥号♥♥里还有定位数据
Mother, please track the signal to its source.
老妈 请查一下信♥号♥♥的发射源
Working.
正在查找
Source of transmission located.
信♥号♥♥源已经成功定位
Signal originates in the sector 87.
发现该信♥号♥♥来自87号♥扇区

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章异形2(1986)
下一篇文章异形(1979)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!