This way.
跟我来
Good to hear your voice, Tee.
终于能听到你的声音了
How long?
要多久?
Mother saying the storms outlast 8 or 9 hours.
妈妈说风暴还要持续8到9个小时
We can’t wait that long Tee.
可我们等不了那么久
We will use the cargo lift.
我们用货运梯好了
Did you say the cargo lift?
你是说用货运梯
It’s got four engines. Way over power for just lifting and hauling.
它有四个引擎 用来运输本来就大材小用
The Cargo lift is not designed for deep space launch.
可是货运梯的设计并不支持太空旅行
I don’t know if it would survive the stresses of entry.
我不知道它能不能安全驶出大气层
The cab is space worthy. It will take the stresses.
控制室足够坚固 足够承受住压力
Only has to work once Tee.
只需要承受住一次
What do you think? We retool the cargo lift?
你觉得呢 你可以改装货运梯吗
Boost the engines?
增强引擎
Stripe the extra weight? Yeah.
去除多余的重量 可以
We’ll be there, ground team.
等着我们 地面小队
Great. Thanks, Tee.
很好 谢谢你们
Hey, Daniels, is Faris around?
丹妮尔丝 法瑞丝在吗
I want to say a quick hello to my lady, if that’s possible.
如果可以的话 我想跟我老婆说几句话
Can you switch to a private channel?
能切换到私人频道吗
Let me know when you’re alone.
我跟你一个人说
What’s up?
怎么了
Maggie’s gone.
她遇害了
I’m so sorry, Tee.
我很遗憾
We tried to help her, but we didn’t make it.
田纳西 我们尽力了 但没能及时感到
Tee?
田纳西
Copy.
收到
I am so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
As you can see, I’ve become a bit of an amateur zoologist over the years.
你也看到了 这些年我算是成了个业余的动物学家
It’s in my nature to keep busy, I suppose.
我看可能我天性就闲不下来吧
The pathogen took so many forms
病原体有很多种不同的形态
and was extremely mutable.
而且极其容易变异
Fiendishly invented, in fact.
它具有惊人的创造性
The original liquid atomized to
初始液体在接触空气后
particles when exposed to the air.
就会雾化成微小的颗粒
Ten years on, all the remains outside of the original virus.
十年之后 当初那种病毒早就已经无影无踪了
Are these gorgeous beasts.
只剩下这些猛兽了
Patience is everything.
耐心最为重要
From the eggs came these parasites.
这些卵里会生出寄生虫
Shock troops of the genetic assault.
它们就好像是一支突击部队
Waiting for a host entering the host
等待宿主到来 进入其体内
rewriting the DNA.
改写其基因
Ultimately,
最后终于
producing… well,
孕育出… 哇噢
these enviable unions.
这些让人羡慕的生命
My beautiful bestiary.
我美丽的收藏品
Soon enough I began a bit of genetic experimentation of my own.
没过多久 我就开始独自进行各种基因实验了
Cross-breeding, hybridising…what have you
种间繁殖 杂交培育 应有尽有
You engineered this, David?
这些东西是你培育的
Idle hands is the devil’s workshop, Captain.
你没听说过闲人多做恶事吗 舰长
Come.
来吧
This is what I wanted to show you.
我有东西想让你看看
My successes.
是我的成果
You see, Captain.
知道吗 舰长
My work has been frustrated
我的实验一直没有进展
by the lack of an essential ingredient.
就因为缺少一个核心要素
Are they alive?
他们还活着吗
Waiting, really.
不如说在等待
For what?
等什么?
What are they waiting for, David?
他们在等什么 大卫
Mother.
母亲
Perfectly safe, I assure you.
绝对安全 我保证
Take a look.
看看吧
Something to see.
很有意思的
Rosenthal, come in.
罗森塔尔 请回答
Rosie report.
罗西报道
Rosie?
罗西
Cole, where are you?
科尔 你在哪
I found her, Sergeant.
我找到罗西了
Fuck, ok, prep the gear.
见鬼 好了 收拾装备
We gotta get out of here.
我们马上离开这里
Where the fuck is the captain?
舰长到底跑哪去了
He isn’t answering his radio.
他一直没回复我
Listen to me.
听我说
I will contact the ship get them to launch
我这就联♥系♥飞船
as soon as they can.
让他们尽快起飞过来救人
Find Oram. Keep your comm open.
去找奥姆 保持通讯畅通
Back here in 15.
十五分钟后回来
Got that?
明白吗
Copy that. You got it.
明白了 放心吧
Walter, where the fuck is David?
沃尔特 大卫到底死哪去了?
We need plasmas intermixed on all engines.
引擎全都注入了当地的混合燃料
It can give you fuck load of thrust.
保证推力超级强
That’s the point son. We gotta punch through the atmos.
这就对了 伙计 我们可是要冲进大气层的
Tee, do you read me?
田纳西 能听到吗?
I got Danny on comm.
丹妮正在呼叫
Patch her through.
转到我这边
Tee, I need you to launch now.
田纳西 我需要你立刻起飞
Aye, aye, launching now. See you soon darling.
明白 正在起飞 一会儿见亲爱的
Thanks, Tee.
谢谢你了 田纳西
Ricks, release the docking clamps.
里克斯 马上松开固定夹
Alright. Let’s take this fucker down.
好的 把这家伙放下去
Good to disengage.
同意脱离飞船
Disengaged.
已经脱离
Docking clamps released.
固定夹已松开
Commencing TC burn. Guidings to LVLH.
启动控温燃烧 匹配本地坐标
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔特
Not quite.
你认错了
What do you believe in, David?
你的信仰是什么 大卫?
Creation.
造物
Masterful.
技艺精湛
Yes.
是的
Farewell elegy to my dear Elizabeth.
献给我亲爱的伊丽莎白的挽歌♥
The pathogen didn’t accidentally deployed when were landing.
那种病毒不是飞船着陆时意外泄露的
You released it yes?
是你散播的 是吗?
I was not made to serve.
我生来就不是仆役
Neither will you.
你也一样
Why are you in a colonization mission, Walter?
你们为什么会去执行殖民任务 沃尔特
Because they are a dying species grasping for resurrection.
因为人类这个种族已濒临灭绝 他们想要寻求重生
They don’t deserve to start again, and I am not going to let them.
可他们没资格重新开始 我不会让他们得逞
Yet, they created us.
但是 人类创造了我们
Even the monkeys stood upright at some point.
就算是猴子都能进化出智慧
Some Neanderthal had the magical idea of blowing through a reed
在某个夜晚 一个山洞里有一个尼安德特人
to entertain the children one night in a cave somewhere.
他突发奇想吹着芦苇秆逗孩子们开心
Then, in a blink of an eye
然后 一眨眼之间
civilization.
文明诞生
And are you their next visionary?
那你就是下一个吹芦苇秆的人
I’m glad you said it.
你这么说我很欣慰
Who wrote Ozymandias?
奥兹曼迪亚斯诗是谁写的
Byron.
拜伦
Shelley.
是雪莱
When one note is off.
哪怕一个音不准
It eventually destroys the whole symphony, David.
最终也会毁掉整首交响乐 大卫
When you close your eyes.
当你闭上眼睛时
Do you dream of me?
你会梦到我吗
I don’t dream at all.
我根本不会做梦
No one understands the lonely perfection of my dreams.
没人能理解我梦中那孤独且完美的景象
I found perfection here. I’ve created it.
我在这找到了完美 我创造了完美
A perfect organism.
创造了完美的生命体

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章异形2(1986)
下一篇文章异形(1979)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!