Comin’ to Arizona?
不去
Never.
礼拜四早上九点出发 这次别带太多行李
We leave Thursday morning, 9 a.m., and pack light this time.
天啊
Jesus.
冰块与贩卖♥♥机
-你好 -威廉米勒
-Hello? -William Miller?
-我是 我是滚石杂♥志♥的
-This is he. -William, this is Ben Fong-Torres.
音乐主编班方托斯
I’m the music editor at Rolling Stone magazine.
我手上有你在圣地牙哥写的作品
We got a couple copies of your stories from the San Diego Door.
-你们是同一个人吧 -没错
-Is this the same William Miller? -Yes, it is.
“上帝之声群犬齐吠 摇滚乐精神”
“Voice of God, howling dogs, the spirit of rock ‘n’ roll.”
-真精彩 -谢谢
-This is good, solid stuff, man. -Well, thanks…
谢谢
Uh, thanks. Thanks.
我认为你该帮我们写些东西 有什么点子
Listen, I think you should be writing for us. Any ideas?
-静水如何 -静水
-Uh, how about Stillwater? -Stillwater?
“努力终于出头” 他们出了第三张专辑
“Hard-working band makes good.” New album out, their third.
他们终于有了疯狂之曲
Starting to do something. Crazy.
就写三千字吧 我们和他们一起巡回
Let’s do 3, 000 words. Join the band on the road.
千万不要让他们出钱
We’ll set up billing. Don’t let the band pay for anything.
至于稿费嘛 三千字
We can only pay, let me see, 3, 000 words…
七百块
Seven hundred dollars.
好吧 一千 你的背景为何 你是学新闻的吗
All right, a grand. What’s your background? Are you a journalism major?
-对 -哪个大学
-Yeah. -What college?
亲爱的 下来帮我修垃圾处理机
Honey, I need you to do that thing that fixes the garbage disposal.
我老婆也是这样
Well, I certainly know how my lady gets when you don’t snap to it.
-疯狂 疯狂 -疯狂
-Crazy. Crazy. -Crazy.
-疯狂 -静水
-Crazy. -Stillwater?
小心滚石杂♥志♥
Beware, beware of Rolling Stone magazine…
他们会把你的文章 改的面目全非
’cause they will change your story…
改成一堆垃圾
they’ll rewrite it, you know, turn it into swill…
除此之外 没什么好抱怨的
B-But besides that, what would be wrong with it?
你一定迫不及待
You got starry eyes, my friend.
放手去写吧
Uh, look. Uh… Do the story.
说不定对你会有好处
Who cares, you know? It’ll be good for ya.
千万记得 不要和那些想利用你的人
Remember this: Don’t do it to make friends with people…
交朋友
who are trying to use you to, uh…
他们只是想要利用你
further the big business desire…
为烂乐团歌♥功颂德 如静水
to glorify worthless rock stars like Stillwater!
别让那些商界小人污染你
Don’t let those swill merchants rewrite you.
“商界小人”说的好
“Swill merchants.”
-没错 商界小人 -“底特律逊毙”
-That’s good. -Yeah, swill merchants.
你在听谁的专辑
Now, what are you listening to?
-静水 -静水 那个浑小子嗑药了
-Stillwater. -Stillwater? Fucking kid’s doin’ drugs.
不行
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
绝对不能超过四天
No more than four days,
每到一处就要留电♥话♥给我
and give me a phone number where you are every minute.
我要你每天打两通电♥话♥给我 而且不能缺考
Call me twice a day, and you do not miss more than one test!
还有不准嗑药
And no drugs.
这真是大错特错
Oh, this is a big mistake.
成名之路 73场
加油 你一定开得上去
Come on, Doris, you darling bus. You can make it.
-这就是我说的 -罗素
-This is what I was talkin’ about. -Russell.
打扰一下 等我们到了凤♥凰♥城
Excuse me. Um, I was wondering if maybe we could…
能不能找个时间谈谈
find some time to talk when we get to Phoenix.
我想个别采访团员 就从
I want to interview everybody separately, and I thought we’d start with…
-你跟我开始 -没问题
-just you and me. -Absolutely.
我几天后有事
Because I’ve got a thing in a couple of days.
-什么事 -就是
-What? -Oh, it’s a thing, uh…
就是去参加毕业典礼
where you go there to graduate.
去学校
School.
我高中都没毕业 还不是好好的
I never graduated, and look what happened.
你还特地来访问我
You’re here interviewing me.
不 不 不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这段不要写在滚石杂♥志♥上
Don’t put that in Rolling Stone.
我们的背景资料上说 我们都高中毕业
Man, our bios say that we all graduated.
他还是模范生
Him with honors.
待会儿安排一下
We’ll figure out something better later, okay?
享受这段旅途吧
Just enjoy the ride.
-继续弹那首歌♥ -好
-Keep playing that song. -All right, man.
我今晚可能需要睡在你房♥间
I may need to stay in your room tonight.
罗素心情不好
Russell’s in a bad mood.
就像巴布狄伦那首”不要回头”里说的那样
He’s very Bob Dylan and Don’t Look Back today.
-他正在努力写歌♥ -好啊 没问题
-He’s trying to write. -Yeah. Sure.
-真的吗 你还好吗 -当然
-Yeah? You okay? -Sure.
我很好
Yeah.
麻烦帮我挡掉所有的电♥话♥
Could you put a”Do not disturb” on my phone?
这是你的钥匙
Here’s your key. Here’s your room key.
亚利桑那 坦普公路之王汽车旅馆
赖利 赛伦 你们的行李在十号♥房♥
Larry, put this on, and that bag’s in 10.
你待会儿过来做访问
Hey, come by in a few minutes. We’ll do that interview.
-好吗 -没问题
-All right? -Sure. Sure.
-你是米勒先生吗
Is this Mr. Miller?
-对 -伊莲有留言给你
-Yeah. -You have a message from Elaine.
你妈 她真难缠
Your mother. She’s a handful.
-我要疯掉了 -我知道
-I’m going crazy. I have nowhere to stay. -I know.
S她把我吓坏了
he freaked me out.
叫她以后别这样
Tell her to stop.
做他们该做的去吧
Let them do what they do.
老天 你终于来这儿了
Penny? Finally, you are here.
他们把我赶出了房♥间
They threw me out of my room.
-我在和一个疯子作战 -我很担心
-I got in a fight with Ozzy… -I’m worried, man.
你可以信任他 他是个歌♥迷
No, you can trust him. He’s a fan.
但这是滚石杂♥志♥ 他虽然看来温和
But it’s Rolling Stone. He looks harmless…
但却代表对各乐团严厉批评
but he does represent the magazine that trashed “Layla, ” broke up Cream…
兴风作浪的杂♥志♥社
ripped every album Led Zeppelin ever made.
别忘了金科玉律
Don’t forget the rules, man.
这小痞子是敌人 他看到什么就写什么
This little shit is The Enemy. He writes what he sees.
要是不给我房♥间 我就吃安♥眠♥药♥
If I don’t get into a room and take a Valium…
不过能当封面人物也蛮酷的
Although, it would be cool to be on the cover.
我会被你害死的
You are going to get me in so much trouble!
天啊
Oh, my God.
赛门科克在游泳池畔
Simon Kirke from Bad Company is by the pool.
请勿打扰
客房♥部
Housekeeping.
客房♥部
Housekeeping.
走开
Go away!
要不要我晚点再来
Should I come by later?
好 我现在太想说实话
Yes. I’m in too truthful a mood.
-也许这样反而好 -走开
-Maybe that’s a good thing. -Go away!
-你还好吧 -很好
-You okay? -Yeah.
-走开 -别担心 今晚跟我们到电台去
-Go away! -Don’t worry. Come to the radio interview tonight.
-好不 -走开
-‘Kay? Okay. -Go away!
-再见 -你真没礼貌
-Bye. -So rude!
吉他手兼词曲创作者 罗素汉蒙
The guitar and songwriting of Russell Hammond.
主音歌♥手杰夫波贝 贝贝 杰夫贝贝
The vocal stylings ofJeff”Behbay”… “Baybay”…Jeff”Baybay”…
-波贝 -是毕比
-“Behbay.” -Uh, Bebe.
毕比”发烧狗”
Bebe. “Fever Dog.”
静水乐团 用你的心灵 看着他们渐渐成型
The band is Stillwater. Watch with your mind as they materialize.
看着戴着奇怪帽子的狗儿们 为你大变戏法
Look at the dogs wearing the funny hats, juggling just for you…
怪胎与家人们
freaks and family.
我是昆斯 现场专访静水乐团
It’s Quince with Stillwater, here, live.
这是夜间马戏团
It’s The Night Circus.
每一分钟 都有婴孩在某处诞生
Every minute a baby is born somewhere.
生命 死亡
Life. Death.
人类的情感被装在密封的口袋中
Hermetically sealed bags of human emotion.
爱情的口袋
Bags of love.
仁慈的口袋
Bags of kindness?
你们是怎么认识的
How’d you all get together?
这也许听起来很自我为中心 但我的确是乐团的创始人
Well, not to get into a “me” thing, but I did start the band…
在不久以前
some time, actually, ago,
我在一本叫做蜜桃的杂♥志♥ 登了一份徵人启事
and I placed an ad in a magazine called Peaches…
结果就认识了罗素
and Russell Hammond answered.
-蜜桃 -我个人认为这是上帝的恩赐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!