-Peaches. -I think it was a gift from God, actually.
罗素是独一无二的吉他手
Nobody plays like Russell Hammond.
-干 我太感动了 -嘘 嘘
-Aw, shit, man. Thank you. -Shh. Shh.
嘿 昆斯 你那段可能要消音一下
Might want to hit that delay button there, Quincy.
昆斯
Quince?
我们现在可以畅所欲言了 对吧
Now we’re talkin’, right?
对吧 你干嘛老是他妈的 要等到上广播节目的时候
Right? Why the fuck do you have to wait till an interview in Arizona…
才对我大褒特褒
to say something nice about me?
你为什么不能他妈的当面对我说
Why don’t you say it to my fucking face sometimes?
我对你总是赞誉有加
‘Cause I tell you every time I think you nail something.
大家对你都是赞不绝口
Everybody pays you compliments.
用热脸去贴你的冷屁♥股♥
It’s not my fucking job…
不是我的职业
to kiss your fucking ass.
那这到底是该谁来负责
Seriously, then whose fucking job is it…
因为我的冷屁♥股♥很欠人贴
because my ass is dying for a kiss, man…
我知道你也一样
and I know yours is too.
那正好是我的专业 我认为你们都是天才
Uh, it’s, uh, my fucking job, and I think you’re all geniuses…
我只想告诉各位听众
and I’d like to say to the folks out there…
-我爱我的工作 -说得好
-I’d like to leave you with this thought: Smegma. -Nice.
-兄弟 -吃大便去吧
-Fellas? -Feces.
这首歌♥叫做
The name of the song…
“热爱”
is “Love Thing.”
你们的心灵慢慢开始升华
Your mind is starting to take effect.
他们都前来观看你们吞火
They’ve all come to watch you swallow fire.
你们无声的
You scream…
在夜间马戏团里惊声尖叫
soundlessly on The Night Circus.
我觉得节目录得蛮顺利的
I thought that went well.
-是啊 -一点也没错
-Yeah. -Yeah, absolutely.
-什么事 快说 -我要找威廉
-Pronto? -May I speak with William, please?
他和乐团在酒吧
He’s still down in the bar with the band.
他们才刚从电台回来
They just got back from the radio station.
你是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的玛莉安吗
Is this Maryann, with the pot?

Hello?
不 我不是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的玛莉安
No. This is not Maryann with the pot.
我是伊莲 他妈妈
This is Elaine. His mother.
麻烦你帮我转告威廉
Could you give William a message for me, please?
叫他马上打电♥话♥回家 还有
Tell him to call home immediately, and also tell him…
我知道你们在搞什么
I know what’s going on.
好 但是我也有话要说
All right. Okay. But I’m just gonna say this, and I’m gonna stand by it:
你应该以他为荣
You should be really proud of him.
我很了解男人 我想你也一样
‘Cause I know men, and I’ll bet you do too.
他很尊敬女性 也真心喜欢女人
He respects women, and he likes women.
我们应该珍惜这样的男人
And let’s just pause and appreciate a man like that.
你怀胎十月生下他 你把他教的很好
I mean, you’ve created him out of thin air, you know, you raised him right.
他玩的很开心 工作很卖♥♥力
He’s havin’ a great time. He’s doin’ a good job.
别担心 他还是童子鸡 我们都会照顾他
And, don’t worry, he’s still a virgin, and we’re all lookin’ out for him.
我连跟我爸妈都没说过这些话
You know? That’s more than I’ve ever even said to my own parents.
你不用担心
So there you go.
对了 我是整理房♥间的女佣
This is the maid speaking, by the way.
小声点
Can you please hold it down?
罗素 你为什么喜欢音乐
Russell! So, what is it you love about music?
把录音机关掉我就说实话
Shut that thing off for a second, and I’ll tell you the truth, all right?
听着 干 我信任你 我就开门见山的说吧
Look, uh… Fuck. I trust you, so I’m just gonna lay this right on ya.
玩音乐让我们变得很酷
Just make us look cool.
我会精确的引用你这句话
I will quote you warmly and accurately.
我就怕你这么说
Well, that’s what I’m worried about.
我们之中有人
You see, some of us…
我们在家乡还有女朋友
we got girlfriends back home, you know?
有人已经结婚了
Some of us have wives.
我们在路上会认识许多
And some of the people that you meet on the road…
令人叹为观止的人物
are really amazing people.
你就是其中之一
Like you.
不过有些事
Yeah. But some of the stuff that happens, it’s good for…
不足为外人道也
a few people to know about, as opposed to, say…
不要昭告天下
A million people.
-你明白吗 -明白
-Do you understand what I’m tryin’ to say? -Yeah. Oh, y…
知道吗 你很危险
‘Cause, see, you’re dangerous.
因为你亲眼目睹我们的一切
You see everything.
大多数的人 都想抢着讲话
Most people, they’re just waiting to talk.
但你却专心聆听
But you listen.
我跟他们是一起长大的 但我不能全力发挥
See, I grew up with these guys, but I can’t play all that I can play.
我的音乐造诣比他们高多了
I’m past ’em, as musicians, but…
我们越有名 他们买♥♥的房♥子越大
the more popular we get, the bigger their houses get…
责任 压力越重
the more responsibilities, the pressure, you know…
我也越来越难以放弃他们
the harder it gets for me to walk out on ’em.
然后你会忘记
Then you forget…
当初身为一个歌♥迷的单纯心态
forget what it’s like to be a fan.
这在乐团之间是很常见的
You hear it in bands all the time.
这已经跟音乐无关了
Doesn’t sound like music anymore, you know?
这就好像是
Sounds like…
为了维持生计一样
lifestyle maintenance or something.
“维持生计” 这真是
“Lifestyle maintenance.” That’s…
我以前可以听到
I used to be able to hear…
这个世界的声音 所有的声音
the sounds of the world… everything.
那听起来就像音乐一样
To me, it sounded like music.
但现在我听不到了 再也听不到了
And now I don’t hear it, you know, anymore.
-你了解我在说什么吗 -是的
-Do you understand what I’m trying to say? -Yeah.
-我了解 -帮帮我
-Yeah. -Help me!
我在做什么
What am I doin’?
我居然把这些秘密告诉你
I’m telling secrets to the one guy you don’t tell secrets to.
不 我们…
No. No, w-we’ll, uh…
我们明天再做访问吧
We’ll do the interview tomorrow.
-好 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
今晚…
So, tonight, it’s…
-咱们是朋友 -对
-uh, friends. -Right.
我们信任你
We trust ya.
赖瑞法洛 你认为你在静水中 扮演什么样的角色
Larry Fellows, how would you describe your role in Stillwater?
你对乐团有着什么样的贡献
What is the chemical you add to the chemistry?
我是贝斯手
I’m the bass player.

Right.
若把你从乐团的成员中抽出
And when you take that away, what would be missing?
对这乐团的色彩会有什么影响
Stylistically, what chemical?
那就没有贝斯了
The bass?
很好
Okay.
-怎么回事 -罗素触电了
-What’s going on? -Russell just got electrocuted!
大家放轻松
Okay! Everybody, be cool!
快上车
Come on, come on. Let’s get on the bus. Let’s go, let’s go.
这太过份了 谁在照顾我们
This is bullshit, man. Who’s takin’ care of us?
谁负责器材
Who’s responsible for the gear?
我去处理 全都上车
I’m gonna deal with it. Get on the bus. Please, everyone.
-咱们走 -嗨 牛仔
-Come on. Let’s go, let’s go! -Hey, cowboy.
-你是他们的经纪人 -我不只是经纪人
-Hey, hey. You the manager of this band? -Yes! That and more!
你们没唱完
Yeah, well, you didn’t finish your full set, man.
你们的烂器材 差点害死我的吉他手
Listen, pal, your shoddy stage setup…
也没唱满25分钟
almost killed my guitarist!
你们砸烂我的休息室
Yeah, well, you trashed my fuckin’ dressing room…
-别拿我团员的生命开玩笑 -去你的
-and you didn’t do your 25 minutes. -You don’t fuck with…
-去你的 -我要向全国
-my band’s safety, ever! -Well, fuck you, man. I’m gonna report you…
举发你们
to every promoter in this country!
我要跟法兰克巴塞隆那说
I’m gonna talk to Frank Barcelona tonight!
你根本就不认识法兰克巴塞隆那
You don’t know Frank Barcelona!
-你们这样也算是专业人士吗 -滚开
-You’re a bunch of amateurs! -Fuck off!
-你想打架 -来啊
-You want it? You want it? -Come on! Come on!
放马过来
What do you got? What do you got?
小心我的衬衫 我要宰了你
Hey, watch the shirt, fuck! Now I’m gonna kick your ass.
别打了
Take it easy. Take it easy, man.
我希望你有个好律师
I hope you got a good lawyer.
你们最好有录现场专辑
You better make a live album,
因为这是你们最后一次巡回演出 干嘛 你想干嘛
’cause this is your last fuckin’ tour! What? What?
你在干嘛 你以为你是李小龙啊
What is that? What are you, Bruce Lee?
-算了 -别打了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!