那种以音乐感动人心的激动
The indefinable thing when people catch something from your music.
我说的是 等等 我在说什么
What I’m talking about is… wait, what am I talking about?
-那种激动 -那种激动 还有那些马子
-The buzz. -The buzz. And the chicks, the whatever…
都是这种激动的衍生物
is an offshoot of the buzz.
你说你喜欢”发烧狗” 这就让我心情激动
Like you saying you liked “Fever Dog.” That is the fucking buzz!
我帮你弄到一张通行证
Found you a pass.
谢谢 我和静水一起进来的
Thanks. I got in with Stillwater.
静水
Oh. Stillwater.
现在你很神秘了
Now, you’re mysterious.
-你几岁 -18岁
-How old are you? -Eighteen.
我也是 你的真实年龄
Me too. How old are we, really?
17岁
Seventeen.
-我也是 -事实上 我16
-Me too! -Actually, I’m 16.
我也是 很有趣吧 说实话时的声音不同
Me too. Isn’t it funny? The truth just sounds different.
我15岁
I’m 15.
你的真名是什么
What’s your real name?
我从不透露
I’ll never tell.
-敌人 -罗素 嘿
-The Enemy! Yes. -Russell! Hey. Hey.
这位是潘妮莲恩
This… is Penny Lane.
潘妮莲恩 这是罗素汉蒙
Penny Lane, Russell Hammond.
-幸会 -“潘妮莲恩”像那首歌♥
-Pleasure. -“Penny Lane.” Like the song.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
过来一下 我有事要跟你说
Oh. Come here, man. I wanna tell you something.
重点不在于音乐中有些什么
It’s not what you put into it.
重要的是里面没有的东西
It’s what you leave out.
就像马文盖的歌♥
Listen to Marvin Gaye.
那首”发生何事”
A song like “What’s Happening, Brother?”
在第二段的时候 有一个”呜”
There’s a single “whoo” at the end of the second verse.
你知道吗 那个”呜”
You know that “whoo, ” that single “whoo”?
我知道那个”呜”
I know that “whoo.” Yeah. Whoo.
对 你记得那个”呜”
Yeah! That’s what you remember, man.
总是那些小事 很可笑的小事
It’s the little things, the silly things.
或是暇疵 只需要一个 就会让你记住那首歌♥
The mistakes. There’s only one of’em, and it makes the song.
是没有加进去的东西 没错 那就是摇滚乐
It’s what you leave out. Yeah, that’s rock ‘n’ roll.
重点是没有加进去的东西
It’s what you leave out.
你本来应该是敌人的 你多大年纪 18
And you’re supposed to be the enemy. What are you, 18?
-对 -这就对了
-Yes. -There you go.
还是很诚实的年纪
Still young enough to be honest.
好了 关灯
All right. Come on. Bring the lights down.
-跳上来 我背你走 -把敌人带进来
-Won’t you get on my back for a piggyback ride -Hey, get The Enemy in here.
跳上来 我背你走
Get on my back for a piggyback ride
跳上来 我背你走
Get on my back for a piggyback ride
-圣地牙哥 -准备好了吗 宝贝
-Whoa! San Diego! -You ready, baby?
太棒了
Hell, yeah!
-晚安 圣地牙哥 -你到那边去
-Good evening, San Diego! -Stand right over there.
请热烈欢迎 来自密西根 特洛伊的
Would you please welcome, from Troy, Michigan…
静水
Stillwater!
罗素 我爱你
Russell! I love you!
发烧狗
Fever Dog
正在抓我的后门
Scratching at my back door
我听到你的嚎叫
I hear you howl
但我听而不闻
Oh, I don’t listen no more
我觉得我仿佛能尝到 发烧狗的
Got a feeling I could taste every hair of the fever
味道
Dog
它再来的话 可能就得喂它了
Come around again Well, that would be the end
又是一条
Of the fever
发烧狗
Dog
正在抓我的后门
Scratchin’ at my back door
谢谢你
Thank you!
嘿 你 呃…
Hey! You, uh…
你要不要到洛城来
You wanna come to L.A?
我整个礼拜都会待在暴♥动♥屋
We’ll be at the Riot House all week.
-暴♥动♥屋 -对
-Riot House? -Yeah.
日落大道上的凯悦饭店
The Continental Hyatt House. It’s on Sunset Strip.
我知道了 日落大道
Oh, yeah. Right.Sunset Strip. Yeah.
叫你的朋友
Well, tell your friend…
潘妮莲恩小姐打电♥话♥给我
Miss, uh, Penny Lane, to call me.
告诉她她不来 这里就不像加州
Tell her it ain’t California without her.
我们希望她能像 去年夏天一样陪我们
We want her around, like last summer.
就这样告诉她
Say it just like that.
-嗯嗯 -知道了
-Mm-hmm. -Got it. Got it.
我登记的名字是哈利胡狄尼
I’m under Harry Houdini.
我知道了
I get it.
-咱们走吧 -敌人
-Come on. Let’s blow this burg! -The Enemy!
到洛城来找我们 咱们再聊
-Come up to L.A. We’ll talk some more. -Bye!
-再见 小弟 -再见 杰夫 普乐希雅 狄克
-Bye, Opie. -Later, Jeff, Polexia. See ya, Dick.
-史考利 艾德 再见 -再见 米克
-See ya down the line! -Scully, Ed. See ya, Mick.
葛瑞格 再见
Greg. Yeah, later, guys.
再见 小弟
Bye, Opie.
再见
Bye.
红狗 回头见
Hey, Red Dog. Red Dog, I’ll see ya later, man.
“车轮””佛洛斯帝”
“The Wheel.” “Frosty.”
安斯渥 回头见
Ainsworth. Ainsworth. I’ll see you around, man.
-潘妮 -别激动
-Penny! Penny! -Hey! Hey! Be cool.
潘妮 罗素刚走
Penny, you just missed Russell.
他说他本周都在暴♥动♥屋 要你打电♥话♥给他
He said he’s at the Riot House all week and for you to call him.
他登记的是哈利胡狄尼
He’s under the name Harry Houdini.
-你知道暴♥动♥屋吧 -我好像听过
-You know about the Riot House, right? -I think I’ve heard of it.
他要我转告”没有你就不像加州”
Right, well, he had a message. He said…
“我们希望你像
“Tell her it’s not California without you.
去年夏天一样陪我们”
We want you around, like last summer.”
不 他说”没有她就不像加州 我们要”
No! No! He said, ” Tell her it ain’t California without you, we want…”
-我懂了 -好
-I get the gist. -Right. Right.
你们到底有多熟啊
So, uh, how well do you guys know each other?
哦喔
Oh, ho-ho.
需要人帮忙就打电♥话♥给我 我们住在同一个城市
Call me if you need a rescue. We live in the same city.
不过我生活在一个 不同的世界中
I think I live in a different world.
说到世界
Speaking of the world…
我下定决心了
I’ve made a decision.
我要到摩洛哥住一年
I’m gonna live in Morocco for one year.
换群新的朋友
I need a new crowd.
你要不要来
Do you wanna come?
要 要
Yes. Yeah. Yeah.
-你确定吗 -再问我一次
-You sure? -Ask me again.
你要不要来
Do you wanna come?

Yes. Yes.
-你一定要打电♥话♥给我 -好
-You’ve gotta call me. -Okay.
美梦成真了
It’s all happening.
美梦成真了
It’s all happening. It’s all happening.
你没事吧
You all right?
我好极了
Yeah. Yeah. Great.
重点不是钱或知名度
And it’s not about money and popularity…
那些小妞也不错 对吧
And the chicks are great. Right?
-嗨 戴瑞 -嗨
-Hey, Darryl. -Hey.
你姐姐现在是空姐了
So, your sister’s a stewardess now.
是啊 她和我妈还是有点
Yeah, yeah. She and Mom are still sorta…
不太讲话
Well, I’d say… I’d say not speaking…
但其实我不知道 她们究竟有没有联络过
but I don’t know that they ever did.
我和你姐以前常常在这房♥间里
The things your sister and I used to do inside these four walls.
没关系 我不想知道
That’s okay. That’s okay. I don’t want to know.
-这现在是我房♥间了 -我们一起翱翔天际
-It is my room now. -We flew the friendly skies.
好啦 随便
Okay, okay, okay.
你看起来变酷了
You seem cooler.
我 我在考虑搬去摩洛哥
I am… I am thinking about going to Morocco.
如果你需要我帮忙搞定你妈 你千万别客气
Let me know if you need a little help with your mom.
-只怕有你帮忙也搞不定 -对啊 你妈真的很恐怖
-Little may not be enough. -Yeah, she still freaks me out.
-是啊 -她可是远近驰名
-Yeah. Listen, um, l… -She’s famous.
你忙你的
Go ahead and do whatever you were doing.
我只想在这里坐一下
I’m just gonna hang in here for a moment.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!