I can give you 35 bucks.
-帮我写篇黑色安息日的文章 –
Give me 1, 000 words on Black Sabbath.
-你分配工作给我做 -是啊
-An assignment? -Yeah. Yeah.

Hey.
你要让别人知道 你是个直言不讳
You have to make your reputation on being honest…
而且
and, uh…
下笔不留情的人
you know, unmerciful.
直言不讳
Honest…
下笔不留情
unmerciful.
如果你写不出来可以找我
If you get into a jam, you can call me.
我很晚睡
I stay up late.
黑色安息日与静水
你看 他们全是灰姑娘
Look at this. An entire generation of Cinderellas…
但却没有玻璃鞋
and there’s no slipper coming.
你要记得 你想当林肯总统
You just remember, you wanted to be Abraham Lincoln.
你想当梅岗城故事 中的艾提斯芬奇
You wanted to be Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird.
想不想骇一下
You want to get high? Lookin’ to get high?
我只要听就好了
All I have to do is listen.
-莱斯特是这么说的 -你把这当消遣就好
-That’s what Lester Bangs said. -As long as I know this is a hobby.
我11点整来接你
I’ll pick you up right here at 11:00 sharp.
要是迷路的话就吹口哨
If you get lost, use the family whistle.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
-Good luck. -Thanks.
-别嗑药 -别嗑药哦
-Don’t take drugs! -“Don’t take drugs!”
别嗑药
Don’t take drugs!
知道了 妈妈
Yes, Mother!
嗨 我是威廉米勒
Hi. I’m William Miller.
我是克利恩杂♥志♥ 派来采访黑色安息日的
I’m here from Creem magazine, to interview Black Sabbath.
名单上没有你
Not on the list.
-我是记者 这里有一份 -名单上没有你的名字
-Sir, I’m a journalist. Here’s a copy… -You’re not on the list.
跟其他的女生 一起到看台上去
Go to the top of the ramp with the other girls.
我们又不会咬人
We won’t bite.
我到看台上去之后呢
What happens after I go to the top of the ramp?
-你是跟谁来的 -我 我一个人
-Who are you with? -Me? I’m with myself.
不是啦 你是跟哪个团
No, who are you with. What band?
我是来采访黑色安息日的 我是记者
Oh. I’m here to interview Black Sabbath. I’m a journalist.
-我不是 你知道的 -你不是什么
-I’m not… Not a… You know. -You’re not a what?
你不是什么
You’re not a what?
-我不是 疯狂歌♥迷 -疯狂歌♥迷
-Not a… groupie. -Oh! Groupie?
我们不是疯狂歌♥迷
We are not groupies.
她是潘妮莲恩 你放尊重点
This is Penny Lane, man. Show some respect.
疯狂歌♥迷为了想接近名人 不惜与歌♥手上♥床♥
Groupies sleep with rock stars ’cause they wanna be near someone famous.
我们是乐迷 我们是来听音乐的
We’re here because of the music. We are Band Aids.
她以前还有自己的乐迷学校
She ran school for Band Aids.
我们不跟这些人发♥生♥关♥系♥
We don’t have intercourse with these guys.
我们激发他们的创作灵感 我们支持音乐
We support the music. We inspire the music.
我们是为音乐而来
We’re here… because of the music.
马克波伦甩了她 这是家喻户晓的事
Marc Bolan broke her heart, man. It’s famous.
这个说来话长
It’s a long story.
我现在退休了 只是来探望朋友的
I’m retired now. Visiting friends.
她改变了一切
You know, she was the one who changed everything.
她说”不再做♥爱♥”
She was the one who said…
“不要再剥消 我们的肉体和心灵”
“No more sex. No more exploiting our bodies and our hearts.”
-是啊 -我们只吹♥喇♥叭♥
-Right. Right. Right. -Just blow jobs, and that’s it.
美梦成真了
It’s all happening!
-美梦成真了 -美梦成真了
-It’s all happening! -It’s all happening!
-呃 -佩尼
-Mm! -Penny!
美梦成真了
It’s all happening!
这位是我们的记者朋友
Okay, this is our journalist friend.
记者朋友 这位是普乐希雅
Journalist friend, meet Polexia Aphrodisia.
艾丝特拉史达
Estrella Starr.
你的名字是
And you are…
威廉米勒
William Miller.
黑色安息日来了 奥席 东尼 是我们
Here comes Sabbath! Ozzy! Tony, it’s us! It’s us!
是我 普乐希雅
It’s me, Polexia!
我好像看到萨菲在里面
I think I saw Sapphire in there.
大家还记得欢笑吧
Does anybody remember laughter?
萨菲
Sapphire!
快来
Come on!
我这里有通行证 要的话来拿
Passes, girls. Come and get ’em.
-这小子不行 -这小子是谁带来的
-Oh, no. Not this one. -Who brought Opie?
-他是跟我们一起来的 -你出去
-Oh, he’s with us. -Top of the ramp!
-小弟 别走远 -我来处理
-Don’t go anywhere, Opie. -I’ll take care of this…
如果有办法的话
if I can.
你们快点行不行
Come on, boys. Pick it up, will ya?
太过份了 我们迟了一个半小时
This is outrageous. We’re an hour and a half late!
我来了
I’m comin’, I’m comin’.
佛瑞迪
Freddy!
开门 我们是静水 今晚要登台
Open up! It’s Stillwater! We’re on the show!

Hi.
我是克利恩杂♥志♥的记者
I’m a journalist. I write for Creem magazine.
原来你是我们的敌人
Oh, the enemy. A rock writer.
我想访问你或乐团中的成员
Right. Well, I’d like to interview you, or somebody from your band.
对不起 麻烦你滚开
Look, I’m sorry, but could you please fuck off?
我们只为乐迷演奏 不为乐评家浪费时间
We play for the fans, not the critics.
佛瑞迪
Freddy!
罗素 杰夫 艾德 赖瑞
Russell, Jeff, Ed, Larry.
我很欣赏你们 我认为”发烧狗”
I really love your band. I think the song “Fever Dog”…
是你们的一大突破
is a big step forward for you guys.
而且你们担任 这张专辑的制♥作♥人
And you guys producing it yourselves instead of GlynJohns…
此举十分明智
that was the right thing to do.
罗素 你的吉他
And, Russell… Russell, the guitar sound…
真是太魅惑人心了
is “incindiary.”
魅惑人心
L-l-Incendiary.
干的好
Way to go.
-嘿 伙计 -别走嘛
-Hey, man. -Don’t stop there.
-我也很魅惑人心啊 -我不是真的叫你”滚”
-Where are you goin’? Come back. -I’m incendiary too, man.
来啊 来看我们的表演
I didn’t mean fuck off.
-佛瑞迪 -嘿
-Freddy! -Hey.
-你好吗 -他是跟我们来的
-How ya doin’, buddy? -How ya doin’, Freddy? He’s with us.
-来 老弟 -他不在名单上
-Come on this way, bro. -He’s not on your list!
这张单子上才是该来的人
Here’s a list of people who do belong, all right?
勇敢面对
? Take a straight and stronger course?
-人生的转折 -红狗 嘿 红狗
-To the corner of your life -Red Dog! Hey, Red Dog.
嘿 我们明天晚上在这里表演
Hey-hey! We’re playin’ here tomorrow night, man.
-是吗 -你好吗 兄弟
-Yeah? -How ya doin’, brother?
-见到你真开心 -我也是
-Good to see you, man. -You too.
那是艾曼兄弟乐团 的首席工作人员
That’s the Allman Brothers Band’s number one roadie.
-大家都还好吗 -好的不得了
-How are the guys? -Havin’ a ball, man.
非常好
Havin’ a ball.
你知道我们艾曼兄弟乐团的人 玩起来可是很疯的
You know, when we have a party, we have an Allman Brothers Band party, man.
每个人都玩得爽歪歪 大家就像是一家人
Everybody’s boogyin’. Everybody’s gettin’ off. Like family, man.
你看我们的新刺青
Hey, we got these now.
你看看
Check that out.
颜色很炫吧
Yeah, you can taste the colors with your mind, brother.
你们之后都会去马里兰吗
Y’all gonna be in Maryland, right?
-是啊 -好
-Yeah. -All right, all right.
狄奇和桂格叫我向你问好
Hey, Dickey and Gregg send you love, brother.
谢啦
Cool.
-保重 -你也是 兄弟
-Take it easy. See ya, man. -Same to you, brother.
有些人觉得 解释摇滚精神很困难
Some people have a hard time explaining rock ‘n’roll…
我不认为真有人 能清楚解释摇滚乐
really explain rock ‘n’roll.
比特塔谢例外 但没关系
Maybe Pete Townshend, but that’s okay!
摇滚乐是一种生活方式
Rock ‘n’ roll is a lifestyle…
一种思考方式 重点不是钱或知名度
and a way of thinking, and it’s not about money and popularity…
当然能赚钱也不错
although some money would be nice.
但我们的意思就是”我来了”
But it’s a voice that says, “Here I am…
“你不了解我们的话 就干♥你♥的”
and fuck you if you can’t understand me.”
其中有人将会是世界的救主
And one of these people is gonna save the world.
这表示我们只要团结起来
And that means that rock ‘n’roll can save the world…
摇滚乐就能拯救世界
all of us together.
那些小妞也很不错 但追根究底只有一件事
And the chicks are great. But what it all comes down to is that thing:

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!