∮ Backslidin’ How do you do∮
我们这是去…
Are we going…
∮ These slippery people ∮
∮ Gonna see you through ∮
南希…
Nancy…
不久前 有一群孩子问我如果有人向他们出♥售♥毒品
Not log ago, I was asked by a group of children what to do
该怎么做
if they were offered drugs.
而我回答说:“就跟他们说不买♥♥”
And I answered, “Just say no”.
毒贩们都特别精
Drug criminals are ingenious.
所以我们必须比他们更聪明 更强壮 更坚强
So we must be smarter and stronger and tougher than they are.
应向往光明的人生
Say yes to your life.
而面对毒品和酒精
And when it comes to drugs and alcohol…
请止步
just say no.
你是个飞行员?
You a pilot?
– 我对驾驶飞机并不陌生 – 我也是
– I’ve been known to fly some. – Me too.
空中国民警卫队 68年和69年服役
Air National Guard. ’68 to ’69.
到你了
Junior?
那 我们回见吧 飞行员
Well, see you around, flyboy.
好的
All right.
∮ God help us ∮
∮ Help us lose our minds ∮
桑地诺的支持者在大街上
The Sandinistas are burning
烧我们的国旗
the American flag in the streets.
如果我们搞不定桑地诺的人 就没戏
Please. There is no deal if we don’t get the Sandinistas.
– 那没戏就没戏 – 放屁
– Then there’s no deal. – Horseshit.
我们拿不下麦德林贩毒集团才是真没戏了
There’s no deal unless we get Medellin.
现在你可能在想 都到这个时候了 为什么我还没被扔进监狱?
Now, you may be wondering why my ass wasn’t in jail at this point.
这简直不忍♥直视
This is disgusting!
我不跟你们撒谎 其实我也想知道
Now, I gotta be honest. Frankly, so was I.
这哥们呢 是美国缉毒局的
This fella here, is with the DEA.
而这位呢 是个叫奥利·诺斯的上校
And this fella here, is a colonel named Ollie North.
里根总统团队的关键人物
Reagan’s go-to guy.
美国缉毒局想一次搞定麦德林贩毒集团永绝后患
The DEA just wants to nail the Medellin Cartel once and for all.
与此同时呢 诺斯上校想证明
Now, at the same time, Colonel North wants to prove
美国中部的贩毒行当里有共♥产♥党在插手
that commies in Central America are involved in the drug trade.
– 我在说一次 – 这简直不忍♥直视
– Let me say that again, – This is disgusting!
诺斯上校想证明
Colonel North wants to prove
共♥产♥党在美国贩毒
that commies are dealing drugs.
而为什么把我带到这间屋子里呢?
And why am I in the room?
因为我经手的贩毒行动就没失败过
‘Cause I’m the gringo who always delivers.
所以呢你想让我重操旧业?
So you want me to keep going?
为了你的国家
For your country.
我们一起把他们连根拔起
We’re gonna bring these guys down.
而你将成为一名英雄
And you’re gonna be a hero.
那好吧
All right then.
我又干回老本行了
They put me right back in business.
现在我是为白宫工作了
Now, I’m working for the White House.
你们现在有3个相机
All right you have three cameras.
每个能拍50张照片
50-picture loads each.
袋子那儿有一个照相机
You have one here in a bag.
照相方向向下直对着飞机后部
The sightline goes straight down the back
就是那两位先生现在的位置
to where those two gentlemen are now.
另外两个相机会放在每个门的上方
You have two more cameras above each door.
照相方向直对着门
Sightlines directly in front of the door.
每个相机都有绳索固定
Each camera has a cord.
按下这个按钮就能拍照
You just press this button to take a picture.
就这么简单
That’s it.
我们撤
Let’s go.
我能看到固定绳 巴里
I can see the cords, Barry.
是啊
Yeah.
连我都能看的到这绳索
I can see this damn cord
他们自然也能看得见
which means they’re gonna be able to see it.
– 我们得把它们藏好 – 我不是摄像师
– We’ll hide it. – I’m not a photographer.
– 你大拇指能动吗?- 能啊
– Your thumb work? – Yeah.
那你就按那个按钮呗
Well, you just push a button.
那我该什么时候按这个按钮呢?
When am I supposed to press the button?
当他们站在这手拿着毒品的时候
When the guys are standin’ here holdin’ the powder.
行了 不用你了 照片我自己来拍
You know what, fuck it, Pete. I’ll take the pictures.
妈的
Fuck.
听好 一旦照片到手
Listen, once we have one of these photos,
会是由谁来去看这些照片吗?
who exactly is gonna be lookin’ at ’em?
这些照片 有权限看到他们的人都能看到
These photos are gonna be on a need-to-know basis.
有权限
Need-to-know.
他们会被列为最高机密 巴里
They’re gonna be classified at the highest levels, Barry.
– 爸爸 – 列为机密
– Daddy! – Classified.
我们知道这很危险
We do recognize the dangers involved here.
不 你们不知道
No, you don’t.
那你也可以让我们卷铺盖滚蛋
Or you can always tell us to fuck off
然后自己在监狱里呆30年
and spend the next 30 years in Leavenworth.
来吧 老大 我们一起搞定这件事
Come on, Boss! Let’s get this over with!
回头见 兰格尔
I’ll see you, Rangel.
– 笑一个 巴里 – 爸爸 再见
– Smile, Barry! – Bye, Daddy!
我♥操♥ 外面可是一整支军队啊
Shit, there’s a fuckin’ army up there.
他们肯定会折磨我们
They’re gonna torture us.
把舌头从我们的嘴里拽出来
Pull our tongues out through our necks.
说这些屁用没有 皮特
That ain’t helpin’, Pete.
他们会把我们剁成一片一片的
They gonna cut us up in little pieces.
然后用我们的碎肉喂猪 我可不想被拿去喂猪 巴里
Feed us to the pigs. I won’t be fed in no pigs, Barry.
我们得打起十二万分精神 你们好
We gotta keep our shit together. Hola!
我们给他们可♥卡♥因♥
We’re gettin’ yayo.
拍下些该死的照片 之后我们就马上离开这
Take these damn pictures, and get the hell outta here.
打起精神来
Keep our shit together.
举起手来
Raise your hand!
妈的
Fuck.
嗨 别开枪
Hello. No, no, no.
哥们儿们
Amigos!
他们铁定能发现那几个该死的相机的 巴里
They’re gonna hear that goddamn camera, Barry.
哥们儿们
Amigos.
艾斯科巴 奥乔亚
Escobar, Ochoa.
举起手来
Raise your hand!
嘿 你们好
Hey, hola.
哥们 你还好么
Amigo. Que paso?
这是什么
What’s this?
这些是送你给你的礼物 艾斯科巴 奥乔亚
Regalos para Escobar y Ochoa.
嘿 豪尔赫
Hey, Jorge!
豪尔赫 这他妈
Jorge, fuck.
拜托啦 哥们
Come on, man.
帮帮忙
A little help.
开枪打这帮外国佬
Shoot the gringos.
什么?
What?
开枪打他们
Shoot the gringos.
– 你说什么? – 开枪打死他们
– What’d you say? – Shoot the gringos!
开枪打死他们
Shoot the gringos!
停 停手
No, no, no, no.
别开枪
No.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucker.
吓死你们俩了吧
Bad for crazy gringos.
奥乔亚
Ochoa!
这他妈是什么 奥乔亚
What the fuck is this, Ochoa?
他妈的站起来
Stand the fuck up.
哈 你都发抖了 你都发抖了
Hey, you’re shaking. You’re shaking.
快看啊
Look at this.
哈 他都吓尿了
Hey, he pissed himself, man.
确实吓到我了 确实被你骗到了
You got me. That was a good one.
被你骗到了
That was a good one.
我救了你一命啊 巴里
I saved your life, Barry.
– 我救了你一命啊 – 没错
– I saved your life, eh. – Yes, you did.
– 你记住了啊 – 嗯
– Remember that. – Yeah.
记住了 外国佬
Remember. Crazy gringo.
过来 巴里
Come here, Barry.
嘿 豪尔赫
Hey, Jorge.
来 我带你去见帕布洛
Now, let’s go say hi to Pablo.
帕布洛也来了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!