我坦白吧
Ima come clean.
我不在航♥空♥公♥司♥上班了
I don’t work for TWA no more.
鬼扯吧你 巴里 你是不是要进监狱了?
No shit, Barry. Are you going to prison?
没有
No, ma’am.
你要照顾好这个家
You gotta take care of this family.
要不然我就只能带着孩子
‘Cause I will take the kids.
回肯德基上班了
I will go right back to working for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
露西 我在做的那些事…
Luce, what I’m workin’ on…
– 巴里 我已经怀孕6个月了 – 都是机密
– Barry, I’m six months pregnant. – It’s top secret.
我要个冰箱
I need a fridge.
我要给孩子找张床
I need beds for our children.
我要个炉子 洗衣机
I need a stove, a fucking washing machine.
洗衣机就放在那边
Washing machine over there.
让我…
Let me just…
这都是合法的么?
Is this all legal?
我要告诉你的事…
All right, what I’m about to tell you… Now, you-you…
露西 你要发誓 不能告诉别人
You gotta swear you can’t ever tell anybody this, Lucy.
可以吧?
All right?
我在为… 中情局工作
I am working… for the CIA.
反桑蒂诺派 1981年
你们好
Hola!
伙计们 你们好
Howdy, amigos.
我代表美国来到这里
I’m here on behalf of Uncle Sam.
谢弗 我不是军事方面的专家
Look, Schafer. I ain’t no military expert,
你确定他们靠谱么?
but are you sure these are the right guys?
因为他们好像看起来对我的靴子
‘Cause they seem a damn sight more interested in my boots
而不是对枪更感兴趣啊
than in your guns.
马上有大动静了
Look, this is getting big time.
谢弗… 我是觉得我不是干这活的合适人选
Schafer, I just don’t think I’m the guy for this.
你只需要把货送过去 就行了 懂了?
You just keep delivering that pizza, you hear me?
送货就行了
You just keep delivering.
你们好
Hola. All right.
这些是礼物
These are gifts.
可以吧?
All right?
好吧? 是礼物 我们送给你们的
All right? Gifts. Regalos de mi.
都退后 退后
Back off. Off.
礼物
Regalos.
各位
Amigos.
退后 退后
Atras, atras.
这些枪 是美国人给你们的礼物
Now, these guns are gifts from Uncle Sam.
别靠近我
I’m not fuckin’ around.
巴里 把棒球棍放下
Barry! Put the bat down, huevon!
我们是你的朋友
We’re all friends here.
什么鬼 你在这干什么呢?
Jorge. What the hell are you doing here?
这是阿道夫·卡莱
This is Don Adolfo Calero.
他为美国政♥府♥工作
He works for your government on the revolution
镇♥压♥桑地诺解放阵线的革命
to bring down the Sandinistas.
你就是那个
Jorge tells me you are the crazy gringo
送货的家伙
who always delivers.
我们想跟你谈笔新的生意
We have a new business proposition to you, Barry.
你把你的枪送过来
You bring your American guns to Colombia,
把毒品运回去
deliver our cocaine here to the Contras,
通过渔船送到迈阿密
the Contras take it by fishing boats to Miami,
你好我好大家好
and everybody’s happy.
希尔先生 这都是为了这场战争
It’s for the war effort, Mr. Seal.
歌♥手:卢彻·卡斯特兰斯组合 歌♥名:“爆米花和沙球”
Lucho Castellanos y su Grupo – “Bombo y Maracas”
看起来这个国家并不想打仗
Turns out the Contras didn’t really want to fight a war.
他们只是想赚钱而已 和我们一样
They just want to make money. Like the rest of us.
同时 那帮毒枭需要武器
Meanwhile, the Medellin Cartel wanted guns.
所以他们拿贸易做一个幌子
So they worked out a little trade.
我还有什么好说的呢?
What was I gonna tell ’em?
我只是个送货的
I’m just a gringo who always delivers.
具体是这么运作的
Here’s how the operation worked.
我把枪从梅纳运上飞机
I’d load up the guns at Mena.
再利用谢弗提供的情报 绕过执法部门的监视
Then, using Schafer’s intel, I’d bypass any law enforcement
用飞机把枪送到毒枭的地盘
and fly straight to the Cartel’s airstrip in Medellin.
那些哥伦比亚人可喜欢武器了
Colombians, well, they love them guns.
我从森林里的训练营出发
Then I’d load up with fresh powder
运输毒品
and fly on to the Contra training camp.
再通过渔船把货送到迈阿密
The Contras hid the coke in fishing boats and sailed it up to Miami.
与此同时 我再运一批货
Meanwhile, I’d get another load of powder,
到巴拿马加一次油
take it back to the States with a quick stop to refuel in Panama,
在那会受到我的老朋友 诺列加上校的保护
under the protection of my old friend, Colonel Noriega.
将军 恭喜高升啊
Congratulations on your promotion, General.
当然 他也能从中分成
Of course, he’d get his cut too.
回去的路上我还是要小心执法人员
On the way back, I’d keep an eye out for the DEA.
把货空投到路易斯安那
Then I’d dump it all in the swamps in Louisiana.
生意越做越大 我得找些帮手
The operation got so big, I had to get some help.
皮特·杜波依斯 原来是造枪的 直到他发现
Pete Dubois, manufactured guns until he discovered
自己有独特的贩毒技巧
he had a knack for selling pot.
斯坦·梅森磕着药都能把飞机从墨西哥开到亚利桑那州
Stan Mason flew dope from Mexico to Arizona.
比尔·库伯
Bill Cooper,
越战期间在东南亚用飞机运输鸦♥片♥
he flew opium all around Southeast Asia during Vietnam.
然后就是鲍勃
Then there’s Bob.
我对他的情况不太了解
Uh, I don’t know much about Bob. Hell of a pilot, though.
我把他们称作“雪鸟”飞行员
I call these boys my Snowbirds.
没什么飞行任务是搞不定的
And we could fly through anything.
谢弗
Schafer.
巴里
Barry.
情况怎样?
How’s it going?
老大
Hey Boss!
真是太疯狂了
That was fucking crazy, man!
那边情况怎么样?
How’s it uh, how’s it going down there?
你懂的…
Oh, you know…
很忙
Busy.
你呢?
You?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
很忙啊
Busy.
他们这是要去哪呢?
Where are they going?
我们要借用一下你的地盘
We need to borrow some of your land.
他们想让你把他们用飞机接过来训练
They want you to fly ’em up here to-to train.
为了训练
For training.
训练谁?
Who?
反桑蒂诺武装
The Contras.
你要我把他们接过来?
You want me to bring ’em up here?
送到梅纳来?
To me?
我们设立了一个训练基地
We’re setting up a field and operational training ground.
在哪呢? 在..
Where? On…
– 我的土地上? – 对啊
– My land? – Yeah.
计划马上开始
Starting immediately.
这挺好的啊
Which is great.
有什么问题么?
Is that a problem?
好吧
Uh… hey.
没问题 你们随意
Whatever you need, boss.
什么?
Que?
我们要洗澡
Necesito un ba?o.
呃… 洗不了
Uh… no ba?o.
等下 应该有15人的 现在只有12人
Hang on! We’re supposed to have 15. I’m only counting 12 here.
脚踩美国大地让反桑蒂诺派那些人欣喜若狂
Them Contras were damn excited about being in the US of A.
基本上我们招的有多快 他们就溜的有多快
They were runnin’ away almost faster than we could bring ’em in.
嘿 那两个 你们要去哪呢?
Hey, you two! Where do you think you’re going?
怎么 你想把运货量扩大三倍?
What, you want to quadruple the shipments?
如果把所需的物资提供给反桑地诺派…
We’re counting on the Contras to win by summer if we…
他们估计今年夏天前就能取胜了
if we give ’em what they need.
挺好的
That’s great.
你还能怎么利用你那个在梅纳的手下?
How much more can you get out of your guy in Mena?
我们要让他竭尽所能为我们服务
We’ll get everything out of him.
很好 我很满意
That’s what I like to hear.
巴里 我们要扩大规模
We’re expanding operations, Barry.
别急 一个一个来 拿稳了
Come on. One at a time. One at a time! Hey, hold on.
不不不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!