Pablo’s here?
是啊 他现在猜疑心重极了 哥们 马上就要炸了
Si. He’s paranoid, amigo. On edge.
他总以为有人想害他
Thinks everyone is out to get him.
你好 帕布洛
Hola, Pablo!
我们这就交易吧
Let’s do it
我们这就交易吧
Let’s do it
没问题吧?
Are we good?
什么?
What?
我说没问题吧?
Are we good?
是不是没问题 嗯? 巴里
Are we good, Barry?
是的… 是的
Si… Si.
我就在这里
Estoy aqui.
我就在这里
Estoy aqui.
衣服跟哈雷摩托挺配的啊
Y traje tus Harleys.
啊 是很好
Ah, okay.
所以呢?我们还是朋友吧?
So? We’re still friends?
刚才你真骗到我了
That was a good one
就你刚才那个 确实给我耍了
that you pulled right there. You really got me.
这家伙
This dude.
告诉你 我早晚也会给你整这么一出
Hey, you know, I’m gonna have to get you back.
他说啥呢?
What’s he saying?
他说他也要涮我们一次 巴勃罗
He’s gonna get us back on that joke, Pablo.
– 是吗? – 是啊
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah!
乐队:灵魂公♥司♥ 歌♥名:“超蓝”
Soul, Inc. – “Ultra Blue”
豪尔赫…
Jorge…
哥们 好好看看吧
Look at this, my friend.
说“茄子” 蠢蛋们
Say cheese, motherfuckers.
我们会创造历史的
We’re gonna make history.
巴里·希尔
Barry Seal!
巴里·希尔 你♥他♥妈♥就是个天才
Barry Seal… He’s a goddamn genius.
– 耶 – 耶
– Yay! – Yay!
桑地诺的支持者们
There seems to be no crime
几乎就是无恶不作
to which the Sandinistas will not stoop.
这就是个非法政♥权♥
This is an outlaw regime.
桑地诺的支持者们甚至
The Sandinistas have even involved themselves
参与了国际贩毒贸易
in the international drug trade.
我知道全美所有关注毒品问题的
I know every American parent
父母在得知尼加拉瓜政♥府♥官员深入参与到
concerned about the drug problem will be outraged
毒品走私的罪行当中之后
to learn that top Nicaraguan government officials
一定会极度愤慨
are deeply involved in drug trafficking.
从这张在马那瓜城外的军队机场
This picture, secretly taken at a military airfield
秘密拍摄到的照片当中
outside Managua,
我们可以看到费德里科·沃恩
shows Federico Vaughan, a top aide to one of
共有九位指挥官统治尼加拉瓜 他是其中一位的高级副官…
the nine comandantes who rule Nicaragua…

Fuck!
正在往一架飞机上装载非法毒品
loading an aircraft with illegal narcotics
这帮混♥蛋♥ 那可是你的脸啊 巴里
Motherfuckers! That’s your fucking face, Barry!
这是个非法政♥权♥
This is a outlaw regime.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就如你之前所料 帕布洛
Just as you said, Pablo.
那个王八蛋
That son of a bitch.
帕布洛 我们必须立即解决这个问题
Pablo, we must face it immediately.
– 继续 – 遵命
– Go on. – Yes, sir.
我非常抱歉 巴里 诺斯行动过早了
I am truly sorry, Barry. North jumped the gun.
哼 你们给我坑的不轻啊
Well, you boys fucked me good.
我们都被坑了
We all got fucked.
不该把那些照片公之于众的
Those photos weren’t supposed to be released.
在我们抓到那帮哥伦比亚人之前肯定不会的
And certainly not until we had the Colombians in custody.
可他们不会找你报复啊
Yeah, well, he ain’t gonna be comin’ for you.
巴里 你拍那些照片的时候
Barry, you knew the risks
就知道这是有风险的
when you took those pictures.
你当时清楚知道你在干什么
You knew what you were doing.
巴里?
Barry?
巴里 你还在听吗?
Barry, you there?
我们去买♥♥点儿冰激凌吧
Let’s go get some ice cream.
联邦政♥府♥的人会拿走一切
The Feds. They’re gonna try to take everything.
当他们来的时候…
When they come…
你必须把所有珠宝都戴在身上
you gotta put on all your jewelry.
所有的戒指 手镯
All your rings. Your bracelets.
项链
Necklace.
如果你戴在身上 他们就不能从你身上抢走
If you wearin’ it, they can’t take it away from you.
你明白吗?
You understand?
这是你和孩子未来的保障
And that’s insurance for you and the kids.
懂吗?
All right?
我懂
I understand.
好 千万别忘了 一切都会好起来的
All right, don’t forget that. It’s gonna be all right.
– 一切都会好起来的 我爱你 – 我爱你
– It’s gonna be all right, I love you. – I love you.
不出所料 他们果然来了
Sure enough, they came.
然后他们拿走了一切
And they took it all.
嘿 露丝 宝贝
Hey, you know, Luce, honey…
我在想…
I was thinkin’…
你还是搬回到巴吞鲁日吧
that you might like to move back to Baton Rouge.
你在这些抽屉里什么也找不到的
You ain’t gonna find nothin’ in those drawers.
去帽盒里翻翻吧 第三个架子上
Try the hat boxes, third shelf up.
我是说 你很喜欢住在那
I mean, you loved it there.
那你呢?
What about you?
我我意思 我…
I mean, I…
我… 听着…
Me… Listen, see…
听着 如果我逃跑 他们会…
Look, if I run, they’re uh…
他们会去找你和孩子们
They’re gonna come for you and the kids. I mean…
他们办事就是这个风格
That’s how a thing like this goes.
但是在巴吞鲁日 你们是安全的
But in Baton Rouge, you’re safe.

No.
我哪也不去
No, I ain’t goin’ nowhere.
我们是一家人 家人就应该在一起
We’re a family, and we’re stayin’ together.
– 我知道 但是… – 我不
– I know, but… – No, sir!
– 我就是不去那 – 听着 露丝
– I ain’t doin’ this. No. – Listen, Luce…
不 亲爱的 别这样
No, no. Honey, no. Don’t do this now.
长官 不好意思 别别别
Sir, sir, I’m sorry, no, no, no.
别这样
Come on, sir.
不好意思 她正戴着这个呢
Excuse me, she’s wearin’ this now.
露丝 别闹了
Luce, you gotta stop. Hey.
各位 抱歉 嘿…
You know, fellas! Sorry, hey…
能给我点儿时间吗?
Can I just have a moment?
可以让我跟妻子独处一会儿吗?
Can I just have a moment with my wife?
今天够糟的了
It’s been a hell of a day.
– 好吧 巴里 – 嗯
– Okay, Barry. – Yeah.
你们只有一分钟
You got one minute.
好吧 露丝?亲爱的
All right, Luce? Honey, honey…
– 亲爱的 听我说 – 给他一分钟
– Honey, listen to me. – Let’s give him a minute.
– 宝贝 听我说 – 来吧 我们出去
– Baby, baby, listen to me. – All right, fellas, head on out.
现在听我说
Listen to me now.
我铁定是要坐牢了
Ima go to prison.
我只会蹲一小段儿时间
I’m gonna do just- just a little time.
我在监狱不会出问题的
And Ima be fine there.
我们会解决所有问题
And we’ll work everything out.
但是我必须得知道你们是安全的
But I gotta know you gonna be safe.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right.
你得相信我
You gotta trust me.
你相信我的 对吧?
You trust me, right?
才他妈不呢
Fuck no!
好啦
All right.
露丝和孩子们最终搬到了巴吞鲁日
Luce and the kids finally did move to Baton Rouge.
毒品是我们最大的敌人
How can we have a war on drugs…
要是我们自己人都保护毒品交易
when the biggest enemy of the state
那我们又怎能向毒品全面开战呢?
is being protected by our side?
那个女检察官…
And that lady prosecutor…
她从没放弃过
She never ever did give up.
这个诱捕行动正在进行中
such sting operation was underway.
被告起立
The defendant will rise.
– 巴里·希尔 – 法官大人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!