– Barry Seal. – Your Honor.
你被判社区服务1000小时
You are sentenced to 1,000 hours community service.
退庭
Dismissed.
– 这纯他妈是扯淡 – 注意言辞 希伯塔
– Oh, that is bullshit. – Watch yourself, Sibota.
– 那个不好意思 社区服务? – 一个最高级别的毒品走私犯
– I’m sorry, uh, community service? – …a drug smuggler of the highest order!
– 证据D – 希尔先生的飞机是被列入机密范畴的
– Exhibit D! – Mr. Seal’s planes are classified.
– 我受够了如此儿戏的…. – 希伯塔
– I’m sick to fuck of this Mickey Mouse… – Sibota!
– 策略和屁话 – 希伯塔
– tactics and bullshit! – Sibota!
我会判你藐视法庭
I will hold you in contempt!
所以我现在是不是就可以走了?就现在?
So I’m walkin’ outta here? Now?
阿肯萨斯州最终判决已定 希尔先生
The State of Arkansas has spoken, Mr. Seal.
– 我必须得走吗? – 再见
– Do I have to go? – Goodbye.
准备动手吧
Listo pues.
好的 弟兄们
All right, amigos.
那个….
And uh…
我更倾向干了再说
I do tend to leap before I look.
或许啊…
Maybe uh…
或许我该多问几个问题的
Maybe I should’ve asked a few more questions.
抱歉打扰下 先生 女士
Excuse me, Uh, sir, ma’am?
你们不介意能让一下吧?
Would y’all mind movin’ out the way?
我要开车了
I’m just gonna start my car.
非常感谢
Yeah, I really appreciate that, now.
亲爱的 我们走吧
Honey, just keep walking.
乐队:希维 歌♥名:“什么造就好人”
The Heavy – “What Makes a Good Man”
∮ Ain’t nothing wrong with this chemistry ∮
谢谢啦
Thank you.
– 我这就要开车了 – 好吧
– Just startin’ my car. – Uh-huh.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
∮ And time will tell the test of pedigree
我每天住不同的骑车旅馆
I spent every day in a different motel.
你们介意让开路吗?
Would ya’ll mind movin… movin’ outta the way there?
谢谢
Thank you.
∮ And show me how (show me how) ∮
又一家汽车旅馆
A different motel.
每天都换
Every day.
∮ What makes a good man∮ ?
为了孩子的安全
It’s just for the safety of children.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我每天必须去救赎军人住宿站
But I had to show up to this Salvation Army halfway house
每晚的同一时间
every evening at the same time.
法官的命令
Judge’s orders.
你来这做社区服务的?
You here for community service?
同一时间 同一地点
Same time, same place.
抱歉 你的名字是?
Uh, what’s your name? Sorry.
– 路易斯 – 路易斯啊?我叫巴里·希尔
– Louis. – Louis? Barry Seal.
– 很高兴认识你 – 我也是
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
在这签个字
Sign here for me.
得在这干连续120天 这个给你
120 days in a row. Here you go.
嘿 最好你也挪走你那辆卡车
Hey, you may wanna move your truck too.
因为能留在美国 那些反抗军非常的兴奋
Them Contras were damn excited about being in the US of A.
∮ Ain’t nothing wrong with this place for me ∮
嗨 巴里
Hey, Barry.
你什么时候带我上飞机啊 哥们?
When you gonna take me flyin’, man?
谢谢你 玛丽 – 别跟比人说我给你这个了
– Oh! Thanks, Barry. – Don’t tell ’em I give you that.
第36天
Day 36.
∮ And walk the line (walk the line) ∮
∮ And understand (understand) ∮
∮ What makes a good man∮ ?
∮ Yeah ∮
∮ Yeah ∮
∮ Yeah ∮
∮ Yeah ∮
我猜你想说我帮他们建了一个军队
You know, I guess you could say I helped build an army.
守卫国家
Defend a country.
同时也创建了一个前无古人的最大贩毒集团
And create the biggest drug cartel this world’s ever seen.
缉毒局 中情局 白宫
DEA. CIA. White House.
我想说 这段冒险历程太刺♥激♥了
I mean, it’s been a hell of an adventure.
有时候我自己都受不了
Sometimes a little more than I bargained for.
但是 老天
But God damn.
你想告诉我
You try tellin’ me
这不是全世界最伟大的国家….
that this ain’t the greatest country in the w…
州警
我们从这接手了 副警长
We’ll handle it from here, Deputy.
官方认为昨晚枪杀希尔
Authorities believe last night’s machine-gun killing of Barry Seal
应是哥伦比亚麦德林城的贩毒大佬下的命令
was ordered by drug bosses in Medellin, Colombia.
歌♥手:乔治·哈里森 -歌♥名:“哇-哇”
George Harrison – “Wah-Wah”
伊朗
Iran.
我们让伊朗人将尼加拉瓜反抗军武装起来
We get the Iranians to arm the Contras.
“谢弗”高升了
“Schafer” was promoted.
∮ You’ve given me a wah-wah ∮
皮特被释放后在阿♥拉♥巴马州的一个农村当牧师
Pete became a rural pastor in Alabama after he was released.
另一个飞行员的行踪未知
The other pilots’ whereabouts are unknown.
中情局继续用巴里的飞机来武装资助尼加拉瓜反抗军
The CIA continued using Barry’s planes to arm the Contras.
操 你个垃圾飞机 给老子拉起来啊
Shit! Come on, you piece of shit! Pull up!
直到其中一架在尼加拉瓜境内被击落
Until one of them was shot down in Nicaragua.
这一事件激起了人们对伊朗资助尼加拉瓜反抗军丑闻的关注
That sparked the Iran-Contra scandal.
总统先生 资助反抗军这件事您作何感想?
Mr. President, what do you know about money going to the Contras?
我只知道这只火鸡一定很美味
All I know is this is just gonna taste wonderful
而且我对明天充满期待
and I’m looking forward to tomorrow.
布♥什♥副总统 您了解资助反抗军的事吗?
Vice President Bush, did you know about the Contra aid or not, sir?
露丝和孩子们回到了路易斯安娜州
Lucy and the kids went back to Louisiana.
∮ Wah-wah ∮
要附带调味酱吗?
Want some sauce with that?
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
导演 道格·里曼
编剧 盖里·斯皮内利
制片人 布莱恩·葛瑞泽 布莱恩·奥利弗
制片人 道格·戴维森 蒂姆·罗斯
制片人 雷·安杰克 泰勒·汤普森
执行制片人 迈克尔·普兰克 约翰尼·林
盖里·斯皮内利 埃里克·格林菲尔德
执行制片人 巴黎·克塞多科斯德斯·拉奇斯
泰瑞·道格斯 勃兰特·安徒生 迈克尔·芬利
执行制片人 迈克尔·巴斯塞克 雷·陈
马科斯·特切亚 约书亚·斯蔻拉
摄影导演 塞斯尔·卡娄尼
艺术指导 丹·维尔
剪辑 安得鲁·蒙德谢恩
服装设计 珍妮·格林
音乐 克里斯托弗·贝克
选角导演 明迪·马林
联合执行制片人 劳伦·塞利格 克里斯多佛·伍德罗
琼-拉斯·德 芬汀 瑞安·阿伦斯
音乐总监 加布·黑弗尔
汤姆·克鲁斯
【美 国 行 动】
多姆纳尔·格里森
莎拉·莱特·奥尔森
杰西·普莱蒙
卡赖伯·兰德里·琼斯
杰玛·梅斯
∮ Oh, you don’t see me crying ∮
萝拉·科克
∮ Hey baby, you don’t hear me sighing ∮
∮ Oh, no no-no no ∮
∮ Wah-wah ∮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!