2.2 pounds, Mr. Seal.
两千美元啊…
$2,000…
每2.2磅
every 2.2 pounds.
很抱歉 兄弟
I’m sorry, fellas.
我还记不住你们的名字
I didn’t catch ya’ll’s names.
豪尔赫·奥乔亚
Jorge Ochoa.
卡洛斯·雷德
Carlos Lehder.
帕布洛·艾斯科巴
Pablo Escobar.
再多赚几十亿美金
A couple of billion dollars from now,
他们就会成为赫赫有名的麦德林贩毒集团
they’d be known as the Medellin Cartel.
但那时候 他们还只不过是三个普通商人
See, back then, they’re just three businessmen
在想法子把他们的货
tryin’ to figure out how to get their
运到美国
merchandise to the United States.
只有一个小问题
There was just one small problem.
在这地方起飞
See, pilots, they were
飞行员一不小心就会出事
killin’ themselves tryin’ to get off that runway.
我看有几个人想从这里起飞
I see you had a few other boys try to make it outta here.
是啊 那些家伙飞行技术不行
Si. Si, terrible pilots.
对啊… 我知道这些货挺沉的
Yeah, well… I’m sure they were heavy.
把货运到美国需要很多油
You know, carryin’ a lot of fuel to make to States…
要装很多货…
And merchandise and…
我想说的是 这个机场
Yeah, you know, this airport, I mean it’s…
海拔很高 跑道很短
High altitude and a short runway.
旁边都是树林 还有高山
I mean, shit, you got trees and mountains on both sides.
有没有…
Is there uh,
有没有别的地方让我起降?
Is there somewhere else I could take off from?
其它地方会把军方引来的
Not where the army wouldn’t notice.
那么…
Well, uh…
能把跑道加长一些么?
Can you make the runway longer?
他们说 我应该把你送走的
They say I should get rid of you.
说你办不成事
That you can’t do it.
– 迈阿密那边有我们的人 – 好
– We have our people in Miami. – Yeah.
凌晨6点至7点间 你在奥基机场着陆
You gonna land at the Okeechobee Airport between 2:00 and 6:00 a.m.
计划有变
Look, there’s uh…
因为我不能在迈阿密降落
There’s been a change of plans ’cause I ain’t landin’ in Miami…
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Gracias.
我可不打算带着这些货降落
See, I ain’t landin’ anywhere with this stuff.
你们以前就是这样惹上麻烦的
That’s, that’s how ya’ll got in trouble.
现在 注意听我说
Now, look, just, just hear me out.
我了解路易斯安那的情况 这里有个地图
I know Louisiana. Now, here’s a map.
我会把东西空投到这个标记的位置
Now, I’m gonna drop this stuff right where “X” marks the spot.
好吗? 所以…
All right? Just…
你说你不能在那边着陆 什么意思?
What do you mean you’re not gonna land, huevon?
等下… 嘿过来…
Okay, just… Hey, come here, just…
来看看
Look, just look at this.
看看这个
Look.
你看这里 看到了吧?
See, right here. See that there?

Hmm.
你那价值百万美元的货 就从这空投下去
Right there is your million-dollar door.
就像这样 用胶带捆住它
All right? You just go around.
捆结实了
Each side… tight.
不不不 不能再装了
No, no, no. No more.
我说了 不能再装了
I said no more.
不能装了(西班牙语)
No mas. No mas. No mas. No mas.
飞机上还有的是地方呢 外国佬
But there’s plenty of room, gringo.
– 就是啊 还可以装的 往上摞啊(西语) – 各位
– No, no. Si, si, Hasta arriba. – Guys, guys.
这不是空间的问题 而是重量 好吧?
It ain’t about room, all right? It’s about weight.
我们之前说的是装200公斤 现在都装了300公斤
Now, we agreed on 200, I even put on 300.
不能装了(西班牙语)
No mas. No mas.
继续走 我要足够长的起飞距离
Keep pushin’, come on. I need all the runway I can get.
继续走’继续
Keep goin’, keep goin’. See that.
停 停 停
Pare. Pare. Pare. Hold. Hold.
行了 行了
Bien, bien.
谢谢 谢谢
Gracias, gracias.

Ho, whoa.
你要干啥呢 大块头?
Where the hell do you think you’re going, big fella?
快点 出来
Come on. Out.
他负责保护货物
He’s gonna guard the product.
他太胖了
This guy’s fatter than fuck.
运载量已经达到1500磅了
I’m already 1500 pounds overweight.
我要么只运他 要么只运货
Either I fly the big fella, or I fly your product.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, hermano.
上帝保佑你平安
God will keep you safe.
上帝又不能把跑道变长一点
He ain’t gonna make this runway any longer.
嘿 豪尔赫 过来 把它给我
Hey, Jorge. Come here, give me it.
加把劲
Come on.
上去 使劲
Come on, come on, come on.
起飞吧
Come on!
我的天
Oh! Jesus!

Woo!

Mwah!
有一个不明目标从北边飞过来了
I’ve got a possible target headed due north.
距海岸线25英里
25 miles off shore.
那边是14号♥平台 一架普通直升机而已
That’s platform 14, one of Shell’s helicopters.
不用管
You need to disregard.
自动驾驶
自动驾驶
美国海关
歌♥手:约翰·伊万·维拉 歌♥名:“当然是另一个”
John Ever Villa – “Seguro Lo Hara Otro”
我们成功了
Coronamos de mi puta!
– 好样的 巴里 干杯 – 干杯
– Se?ores, salud, Barry. – Cheers, cheers.
你这家伙真强
Esta loco este huevon.
真强
Esta loco.
– 巴里 这是给你的 – 哇
– Barry, esto es para ti. – Wow!
给你的
For you.
你说的是星期三?
Was that… uh, Wednesday?
他想让我星期三再干一次?
You want me to go-he wants me to go again on Wednesday.
– 是的 下周三 – 那…
– Yes, next Wednesday. – What about the uh…
我们不能在跑道上着陆吗?
That runway?
豪尔赫 帕布洛
Pablo, Jorge!
冷静 冷静
Tranquilo, tranquilo
在这等着 巴里
Wait here, Barry. Wait here.
冷静 冷静
Tranquilo, tranquilo
我们是不是要逃跑?
Are we running?
什么情况…
What…
什么情况? 你们要我在这等着么?
What is that? You want me to wait here?
帕布洛?
Pablo?
我的天
Oh, my God.
别别别…
Si, si, si, si, si…
巴里?
Barry?
巴里·希尔
Barry Seal?
谢弗?
Schafer?
– 巴里·希尔? – 是你么?
– Barry Seal? – Schafer?
我的天 你看起来糟透了
Oh, my God. You look terrible.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
– 你掉了颗牙齿么? – 是啊
– You missing a tooth? – Yeah.
什么情况?
What the fuck?
– 你看见了那边的几个家伙么? – 嗯
– See these guys here? – Yeah.
我觉得他们知道我是中情局的
I think they know that I am CIA.
你不是CIA的啊
You’re not CIA.
巴里 你是个毒品走私犯
You’re a drug smuggler, Barry.
路易斯安那警方已经知道你被捕的消息了
Listen, Louisiana PD was notified of your arrest here.
他们明早6点会去搜查你家
They’re gonna raid your house at 6:00 am.
把露西带走 准备审问
They’re gonna pick up Lucy, bring her in for questioning.
可能会拘留她一晚上
Maybe even keep her overnight.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 你们得把我救出去
Oh, my God. You gotta get me out of here.
也许…
Well, maybe…
我能想点办法
Maybe we could figure something out.
如果你想的话 现在可以按暂停键了 因为…
Okay. You can-you can stop now, if you want, ’cause…
相信我…
Believe me…
后面的事越来越疯狂了
Shit gets crazy from here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!