还记不记得我之前被我航拍的那些家伙?
Remember them fellas that I told you I was takin’ snaps of?
实际上 他们是帮共♥产♥主义分子
Turns out, they was a bunch of commies.
称自己为“桑地诺民族解放阵线”
Called themselves Sandinistas.
那些家伙聚到了一起
These fellas managed to get their shit together
试图掌控地图上的这个小国家 尼加拉瓜
and take control right here in this little country called Nicaragua.
不 这个是萨尔瓦多 这个才是尼加拉瓜
Oh, no, that’s El Salvador. Here you go, Nicaragua.
这是中美洲成功的第一场革命
This is the first successful revolution in Central America.
这对某些人来说是个坏消息
Now, that may have been bad news for some people.
对我来说并不是 是这样 镇上来了位新镇长
But not for me. See, there’s a new sheriff in town.
美国同胞们 目前美洲中部地区形势紧张
My fellow Americans, I must speak to you tonight
我今晚想同大家谈谈这个问题
about a mounting danger in Central America.
就算发生了那么多事 我还是很喜欢罗尼·里根总统
Even after everything that happened, I-I still love Ronnie Reagan.
他以前拍了那么多猴子主题的电影
I mean, any man that can make it from that monkey movie
– 一路当上美国总统 – 他又哪里不好了?
– all the way to the White House… – What’s the matter with him?
他肯定知道自己在干什么
He’s gotta know what the hell he’s doing.
他想把那些
What he wanted
桑地诺共♥产♥主义分子赶出尼加拉瓜
was to kick them commie Sandinistas out of Nicaragua.
他想让尼加拉瓜的自♥由♥斗士们
And he wanted the Nicaraguan freedom fighters
也就是“反桑地诺派”完成这项事业
called Contras to do it.
我得让他们知道
They need to know that the U.S. supports them
美国对他们的支持可不只是空头支票
with more than just pretty words and good wishes.
但是国会感觉到这可能会演变成另一场越南战争
But Congress, well they smelled the makings of another Vietnam.
他们直截了当 拒绝了总统参战的提议
And they outright refused to let Ronnie have his war.
你觉得政客会乖乖就范么
But do you think them politicians could tell the Gipper what to do?
当然不可能 他找上了中情局
Hell, no. He turned to the CIA.
中情局找上了我
And the CIA turned to me.
谢弗 你说的那个清晨突袭我家的事
Schafer, Schafer, that uh, morning raid on my family…
应该停止行动了吧
So, that’s off now, right?
没有 仍然在行动
No, no. That’s uh, that’s still happening.
– 你说什么? – 还是凌晨六点展开行动
– What? – 6:00 am
这什么鬼地方啊
This fucking country!
– 慢着 – 停下啊
– Now, hold on. – Stop!
我们说好的啊
Now, we have a deal.
巴里 我不是警♥察♥
I’m not a cop, Barry.
又不能随便取消他们的搜查令
I can’t make a search warrant go away, you know?
行动已经开始了
Things are in motion here.
那我要怎么办?
Come on, man. What that hell am I gonna do?
我建议你把你的家人迁出路易斯安那州
I suggest you get your family out of Louisiana.
– 那我应该搬到哪呢? – 我们能给你们提供住处
– Where am I supposed to take ’em? – We got a place for you.
梅纳
Mena.
阿肯色州
Arkansas.
阿肯色州?
Arkansas?

Hey.
嘿 露西
Hey, Luce.
– 亲爱的 – 嘿
– Hey, baby. – Hey.
我的天 亲爱的 你怎么了?
My God, baby, what happened to you?
我没事
I’m okay.
巴里 你掉了颗牙齿啊
Barry, you’re missing a tooth.
那个… 我们要搬家了
Hey, uh… We’re movin’.
我们得把东西打包了
We gotta pack everything up.
我们日出前得离开这
We gotta be outta here before the sun comes up.
把这些衣服都…
We uh, so we get these dresses and…
这些鞋子都要带走么?
You uh, do you need all them shoes?
小宝贝 你好啊
Hey, there, sunshine.
好久不见 现在听我说 我给你一个塑料袋
How you doin’? Now look, I’m gonna give you a plastic bag.
你上楼去 把你最喜欢的玩具…
I want you to go upstairs and put your favorite toys…
回去睡觉吧 你♥爸♥爸疯了
Go on back to bed, honey. Daddy done lost his mind.
不 听爸爸的话
No, darlin’, you listen to Daddy. You go do that.
– 我们要去探险啦 – 不 我们不去探险
– See, we’re going on an adventure. – No, we’re not going on an adventure.
是不是就像我们去公园露营的那次一样?
Like the time we went camping in the park?
不太一样 但是… 每一次探险都是不同的
Not actually, but-’cause every adventure’s different.
你现在是认真的么
Oh, my God, you’re actually serious right now.
巴里 现在凌晨4点啊 我才不搬家呢
Barry, it’s 4:00 a.m., I’m not moving.
– 克里斯蒂娜明天还要参加学校的演出呢 – 你信任我么?
– Christina’s school play is tomorrow! – Do you trust me?

No!
你爱我 你爱我的吧
But you love me. You do love me.
我他妈的当然爱你了
Of course, I fucking love you.
那我们要搬家了
Then listen, we gotta move.
日出前我们得离开这
We gotta get outta here before the sun comes up.
歌♥手:陶恩斯·凡·冉特 歌♥名:蓝调黑寡妇
Townes Van Zandt – “Black Widow Blues”
∮ I got a black widow spider for mama, Lord ∮
∮ Got a diamond-backed rattler for pa ∮
∮ Well, I got me a woman down in New Orleans ∮
∮ Got a friend in Arkansas ∮
∮ Got a morning full… ∮
欢迎来到 梅纳 人口:26♥4♥7
∮ Gonna make you grieve ∮
∮ Lovin’ gonna make you mine ∮
∮ Ain’t never seen your town before ∮
看 这边有烤肉店呢
Look at it, they got barbecue.
∮ I need me a place to hide my face ∮
房♥屋出租
∮ From the howlin’ of the wind ∮
挺不错的
Got a lotta charm.
这地方挺不错的
This place has got a lotta charm.
∮ Got a goatskin full of wine ∮
警♥察♥局
我们这边又放了个移♥动♥便盆…
All we gots a porta potty out back and…
这个惩罚真是既残酷 又非同寻常啊
I think that’d be cruel and unusual punishment, right?
虽然如此 我周一还是能搞定的
Well, I’ll be sure ‘n give ’em a good whup for it on Monday, though.
行吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
前门打开了
Front door’s open.
没事的
Shh, it’s okay.
那玩意修起来很方便的
That’s an easy fix.
我得…
I gotta…
进来吧 快点
Get in. Come on.
他妈的
Oh, shit.
你要动作快点了
We gotta make this quick.
我回来前估计她就要走人了
She might leave me before I get back.
所以 这里就归你了
So, this is all yours.
从这里到你家之间的地盘都是你的
Including everything between here and your house.
面♥积♥达两千亩
Almost 2,000 acres.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
这里都归我了?
I own all this?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
整个机场?
This whole airport?
是啊 恭喜你了
Yeah. Congratulations.
AK-47式步♥枪♥
AK-47s.
苏联为巴勒斯坦解放组织制♥造♥的
Soviet-made for the PLO.
以色列人截获了这些武器 秘密转手给了我们
The Israelis captured these, and then secretly traded them to us.
你要把它们运到尼加拉瓜
And you’re gonna fly them to Nicaragua.
你之前可没提过武器的事啊
Uh, you didn’t say nothin’ ’bout guns.
巴里 这是场战争
It’s a war, Barry.
有了武器 那些自♥由♥斗士才能更有实力
Freedom fighters can’t put up much of a fight if they aren’t armed.
这是我们的约定
This was the deal.
还是说你想继续在哥伦比亚的监狱里待着?
Or would you rather be in a Colombian prison?
这些是目前墨西哥湾地区所有执法部门的部署情况
This is every current law enforcement investigation in the Gulf Coast.
包括联调局 烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局 缉毒局 海关
FBI, ATF, DEA, Customs.
这里的地图能帮助你避开他们
These maps will help you avoid all of ’em.
我的天
Holy shit.
按着这上面的驾驶就可以了
You just fly where they ain’t.
机库里的这些都归我了么
Everything in this hangar’s mine.
是的
Oh, yeah.
那辆卡车也是我的
That truck’s mine.
嗯对
Mm-hmm.
– 工具都是我的 – 是的呢 先生
– Tools are mine. – Yes, sir.
飞机也是我的
This airplane is mine.
这个包也是我的
Bag is mine.
什么包啊?
What bag?
微微过孩子们了 他们睡了
I fed the kids. They’re sleepin’.
我把车上的行李都打开了
I unpacked the car.
挺好的
That is good.
水池要修一下 就修水阀就好
Fixed the sink. Just the valve.
看到没 我跟你说过的 很容易的
See, I told you, that was gonna be easy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 巴里
Fuck, Barry!
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right, all right. Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!