– You gonna have to work. – That’s right.
嘿 那… 那我具体要干啥?
Hey, what-what is it I’ll be doin’ exactly?
乐队:特鲁瓦 歌♥名:“我不需要你”
The Troyes – “I Don’t Need You”
呦 巴里
Yo, Barry!
巴里
Barry!
巴里
Barry!
又怎么了 杰宝?
What now, JB?
话说啊 这飞机棚可不小 我扫累了
Say, this is a big hangar. And I’m tired of sweeping.
你什么时候干完 什么时候去休息
You can take a break when you get it done.
快点 把事做完
Let’s go. Get it done.
嘿 小伙子 我给你个新任务
Hey man, I got a new job for ya.
帮我拿瓶啤酒来
Give me a beer, man.
我这只剩个空酒瓶了
Dead soldier.
啊 他妈的
Eh, fuck this.
巴里?
Barry?
什么事?
Yeah?
这是罗斯科今天从后院里挖出来的
Roscoe dug this up in the backyard.
钞票吹得到处都是
There are bills blowin’ around everywhere.
明天早晨我再收拾
I’ll rake it up in the mornin’.
我在壁炉那边又发现了三袋
I found three more of ’em up in the fireplace.
乐手:汤姆·波尔图 歌♥名:“黑玫瑰”
Tomborato – “Negra Rosa”
胜利
Coro-namos
胜利喽
Coronamos.
∮ Ay, Se me fue la Negra Rosa ∮
∮ Ay, Se me fue la Negra ∮
∮ Ay, Se me fue la Negra Rosa ∮
妈的
Shit.
钱从四面八方朝我们涌来
We had cash floodin’ in from every direction.
谁… 谁又能想到这还能是个问题? 我是说…
Who-who thought that was gonna be a problem? I mean…
我们都没地儿放钱了
We were runnin’ out of places to put it.
喔 慢点
Easy. Whoa.
站远点 这些马很危险
Don’t get behind him. These are dangerous animals.
我说啊 或许我们应该叫驯马师来
You know, maybe we should call the trainer.
不用 亲爱的 我能搞定的
No, honey, I got this.
快点 撑住
Come on. Hang on.
乐手:松紧乐队 歌♥名:“叛徒”
Loosely Tight – “Renegade”
杰宝买♥♥了辆新车啊
JB got a new car.
你多给了他钱?
Did you give that boy a raise?
嗨 巴里 露丝
Hey, Barry, Luce.
我的天 那女孩只有15岁吧
What in the holy fuck? That girl is 15.
– 这地方真大啊 – 我跟你说过的
– It’s huge – I told you it’s huge.
– 你真的住在这么? – 是啊
– You actually live here? – Uh-huh.
嘿 我能跟你说几句么?
Hey. Can you talk to you for a second?
可以啊
Yeah.
– 什么情况? – 过来
– What? – Come here
– 你这是搞什么鬼 杰宝? – 什么?
– What the hell, JB? – What?
– 我又没做什么错事 – 杰宝
– I hadn’t done nothin’ yet. – JB.
– 杰宝 过来 – 您好 希尔夫人
– JB. Come on. – Hi, Mrs. Seal.
怎么了 我只是准备去跟她游泳而已
What-we was just gonna go for a swim.
过来
Come here.
– 求求你别告诉我妈我在这里 – 快过来
– Please don’t tell my mama I was here. – Come on.
你买♥♥这车的钱从哪来的?
Where’d you get the money for this car?
我就跟你说实话了 巴里 因为我没法对你撒谎
Ima be honest with you, Barry. ‘Cause I can’t lie to you.
我从机库那偷的
I stole it from the hangar.
行啊你?
What?
我打开了其中一个新秀丽背包
I opened up one of the Samsonites.
找到了他妈的好多钱
I found so much fuckin’ money in there.
– 钱真♥他♥妈♥的多啊 – 杰宝 杰宝 啊…
– So much goddamn money. – JB, JB, JB…
杰宝 你不能这么做
JB, you can’t do that
你不能这么做
You can’t do that.
500英尺下降至300英尺 小心别碰到降落点处的树
500 down to 300. Watch out for that tree at the end.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I remember that.
我去 皮特 你得把手电关了 我什么也看不清了
No, Pete, you gotta turn that off. I can’t see nothin’ with that on.
好的
Gotcha.
75英尺 50英尺
75. 50.
干得漂亮 老板
Nicely done, boss.
你们看见了吗?
You boys see this?
我了个擦
Ho! God!
我们是美国缉毒局
This is the United States Drug Enforcement Administration.
你们现已侵入防空识别区
You are in violation of the air defense identification zone.
我们命你立即着陆
We are ordering you to land immediately.
跟我们到新奥尔良海军航♥空♥站降落
Follow us to New Orleans NAS.
准备好 兄弟们 今晚可有我们折腾的了
All right, boys. Gonna be a long night.
现在调头向外海面飞 速度105海里/小时 左翼向下
Come back to the sea, 105 knots. And flaps down.
重复一次 我们命你立即着陆
I repeat, we are ordering you to land immediately.
美国缉毒局现在用的是最新式飞机
The DEA was using these fancy new jets
我们的飞机速度可赶不上他们的
that we couldn’t outrun.
跟我们到新奥尔良海军航♥空♥站降落
Follow to New Orleans NAS.
不过他们飞这么快可是在烧钱啊
But all that speed comes at a heavy price.
我重复…
I repeat…
他们可以飞得很快
They could go fast.
可我们却可以飞得很慢
But we could go slow.
而且耐力久的很
For a long time
燃油将尽
Low fuel.
我们必须返航 不能再跟了
We gotta turn around, guys. We’re bingo.
那帮混♥蛋♥就在我们眼前
Those pricks are right fucking there.
好啦 兄弟们
All right, boys.
缉毒局那帮货终于没油了 我们可以回家了
DEA finally ran out of gas. Time to head home.
比尔 你♥他♥妈♥干啥呢
Bill! What the fuck, man?
你要去哪啊 哥们儿 跟上啊
Where you headed, buddy? Come on.
没事 我去跟他 我去
All right, I’ll get him. I’ll get him.
比尔 来啊 调头啊 来啊 回家了
Bill! Come on, turn around. Come on, let’s go.
比尔 你聋了吗
Bill? You hearin’ me?
哦 这个王八蛋
Oh, son of a bitch!
比尔睡着了
Bill’s asleep.
天啊
God damn!
比尔 醒醒 哥们儿
Bill, wa-wake up, man!
这傻屌♥在哪都能睡得着
That motherfucker can sleep anywhere.
快醒醒 比尔
Wake up, Bill.
比尔
Bill!
– 早上好啊 比尔 – 好啦 我醒了
– Good morning, Bill! – Okay, I’m up.
联邦调查局 银行监管部
你可算醒了
Welcome back.
这是你要的银行财务记录
Those bank financials that you asked for.
好的
Yeah.
有不少钱都送到阿肯色州的梅纳银行了啊
There’s a lot of money in Mena, Arkansas.
谢谢了
Thanks.
我想你看到我们的工作后会觉着很不错的 巴里
I think you’re gonna appreciate what we’ve done here, Barry.
给我自己造金库呢?
Making me my own vault?
并不是 这个分库是我们准备给其他客户的
Oh, no, no. We’re using this auxiliary for all our other customers.
我们给你的是主库
We gave you the main vault.
这个可以有
How ’bout that.
阿肯色州土地投资银行
梅纳信托银行
梅纳州立银行
阿肯色州 商业银行
航♥空♥之星2-1-9-3G号♥飞机
Aerostar two one niner three Golf.
立即飞往新奥尔良海军航♥空♥站
Head to New Orleans Naval Air Station at once.
好呀 来呀 你来呀
Yeah, come on, come on, come on!
我他妈让你跑 别让我追到你
You better run, you prick.
我们是边境巡逻队
This is the United States Border Patrol.
倒霉
Shit.
我们命你着陆
We are ordering you to land.
行啊 哥们
Hey, boys.
看来你们终于开窍了啊 弄来了个飞得慢的飞机
I see you finally got smart and got a slower plane.
还是两架
Two of ’em.
对啊 小子
That’s right, son.
我们今天跟你玩个够
We’re up here as long as you want.
航♥空♥之星 我们命你立即着陆
Aerostar, we are ordering you to land immediately.
行 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 着陆就着陆
All right, motherfuckers. Let’s land.
我重复一次 我们命你立即着陆….
I repeat, we are ordering you to land imm…
他他妈要干什么?
What the fuck?
跟住他
Stay on him.

Shit.
我♥操♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!