You’ve given up everything for me and it’s turned you against me.
-为何骗我 -住口
– Why lie about it? – Stop!
我只是把行程往后推了一两天
I put off our departure for a day or two
你就说我不爱你了
and you tell me I don’t love you.
因为我靠你对我的爱活着
Because I’ve been living off your love
而现在已荡然无存了
and there’s none left.
那么一切都过去了 结束了
So this is over. Finished.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不介意何时动身
I don’t mind when we go.
我会给母亲发电报 说周日就动身
I’ll telegraph Maman. We’ll go on Sunday.
你说什么我都答应
I’ll do anything you want.
-你该离开我 -不 我爱你
– You should leave me. – I don’t want to. I love you.
为什么
Why?
爱一个人没有道理可言
You can’t ask “Why” About love.
你都收拾整理好了吗
So, will you be all packed?
我今天出门会把一切安排妥当
I’ll be out today making the arrangements.
你这样说的意思是
Is that your way of telling me
要去你母亲那里
you’ll be at your mother’s
和那位假惺惺的公爵小姐在一起吗
with that simpering little princess?
不 我要去律师那里 等几份文件
No. I’ll be at my lawyer’s, waiting for some documents.
随后跟旧时同僚吃顿告别宴
Then I’m having dinner to say goodbye to old comrades.
我懂你意思
I know what that means.
天呐 我受不了
My God, this is unendurable!
要你愿意 我把他们都请来
I can invite them here, if you like.
谢谢 但我出席社交有伤风化
Thank you, but if I’m not fit to dine in society,
我不能跟军队的人一起进餐
I won’t eat with the band.
电报是谁发来的
Who was the telegram from?
我没给你看
I didn’t show you
是因为斯蒂瓦不停发电报过来老生常谈
because Stiva keeps telegraphing what we already know.
卡列♥宁♥什么都不答应 但认为…
Karenin promises nothing, but will consider…
我跟你说过 我不在乎离婚的事
I told you I don’t care about the divorce,
那又为何要隐瞒这封电报
so why hide the telegram?
你还有什么要对我说的吗
Is there anything you wish to say to me?
最后还是选择了她女儿
So it’s the child.
她手上有母亲的文件
She brought papers from Maman.
安娜
Anna.

No.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
请宽恕我
Forgive me.
趁冬天还没来 得先把饲料买♥♥好
I’ll be buying in feed before winter’s over.
你不剥削大家的工作 过着平实的生活
Well, you don’t press people hard, but you live rightly.
并非为了温饱 而有自己的精神追求
For your soul, not your belly.
我们怎么能知道什么是平实呢
How do we know what’s rightly?
就是知道 还能怎样
Just by knowing it. How else?
但我信奉理性
But I believe in reason.
理性啊 难道妻子是靠理性娶来的吗
Reason. Was it reason that made you choose your wife?
我来看看你
I came looking for you.
我好像有些理解了
I understood something.
你理解什么了
What did you understand?
他冲着我笑
He smiled at me.
在这个年纪他算懂得很多了
He’s very advanced for his age.
你理解什么了
What did you understand?
我真为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
晚安
Night-night.
你也晚安
And you, too.
晚安 我的心肝宝贝
Good night, my darling boy.
安雅
Anya!
安雅
Anya!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!