你表现得很不符合礼节
Your conduct was improper.
我之前说过 这些不允许再发生
It must not occur again. I have said it before.
你可以说我的想法是荒谬和不必要的
You will say my concern is unnecessary and ridiculous.
你是我的妻子
You are my wife.
我不该这么去想你
I’m wrong to think that.
是吗
Yes?
或许我真的误会…
Perhaps I was mistaken…
没有
No.
你没误会什么
You were not mistaken.
我爱他
I love him.
我是他的情妇
I am his mistress.
你要怎么对我就动手吧
Do what you like to me.
等等 请离开这
Wait. Please, move away.
我不会有任何丑闻
I will not have a scandal.
因此 你不能再见他
Therefore, you will not see this man again.
你要表现的无可挑剔
You will behave in a way that nothing is known against you
无论是在社交圈还是仆人面前
by society or by the servants.
作为回报
In return, you will keep
你可以继续保持妻子的权利 还有责任
the privileges of a wife, and the duties.
明天你就要回去 就这样
Tomorrow you will return home. That is all.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
发生什么了
What’s happened?
我告诉他我是你的情妇
I told him I’m your mistress.
他认为我能放弃你 继续以前的生活
He thinks I can give you up and go on living.
不 你不能
No. You cannot.
该睡觉了吧
Time for bed?
我很高兴听到别人赞扬你找了个好丈夫
It was pleasant to hear you being congratulated on your husband.
我并不是关心那些奖章 但是
Not that I care for decorations, but…
阿列克谢 我不能 对不起
Alexei, I can’t. I’m sorry.
我现在是他的妻子
But I’m his wife, now.
我怀了他的孩子
I’m having his child.
告诉我 我为何落得如此
Tell me what I did to deserve this.
休息
Halt!
西奥多 这里有多少割草的工人
How many mowers is it, Theodore?
42个 主人
Forty-two, Master.
你父亲那会儿 这些活儿要30个人两天干完
In your father’s time, it was work for two days for 30 men.
虽然他从不亲手拿镰刀
Though he never picked up a scythe himself.
他不喜欢我做这些改革
The men don’t like me for it.
他们都喜欢墨守成规
They like what they’re used to.
你这话让我安心
It settles me.
主人 为什么
How is that, Master?
割草的时候 我从不问我为什么会在这儿
When I’m mowing, I don’t ask myself why I’m here.
你来到这儿 就是要成为
You’re here to be
康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇农庄的主人
Master Konstantin Dmitrievich.
就像以前一样 承蒙天恩
As it’s always been, by the grace of God.
你是我父亲的财产 西奥多
My father owned you, Theodore.
和奴隶没什么两样 任由他买♥♥卖♥♥
Owned you like chattels to be bought and sold.
这也是承蒙天恩吗
Was that by the grace of God?
是的
It was.
你一直盯着的那个人是我的小儿子
That’s my youngest you were looking at, there.
他现在生活在危险当中
His young life is perilous now
既然有了自♥由♥ 就必须找到活儿干
since the freedom came and work must be found.
他们看上去比我过去要开心
They look happier than I’ve ever been.
我要的不就是这种简单的生活
Is it living simply that I’m looking for?
有人等我
I’m expected.

No.
我不要这样生活
I will not live like this.
我不想这样时时刻刻的等你
This waiting for hour after hour,
永远不知道何时才能再看到你
not knowing when I’ll ever see you again.
抱歉
Sorry.
我中邪了 控制不了我自己
It’s my demon. I can’t help it.
你写信说你病了
You wrote that you were ill.
别担心 用不了太久
Don’t worry, it won’t be for long.
-别说了 -不 我说的是实话
– Stop. – No, it’s true.
我梦到了
I was told it in a dream.
那只不过是个噩梦
There. It was only a bad dream.
是的 生下你的孩子我只能死
Yes, and I’m only going to die having your baby.
-这根本不可能 -告诉我这不是真的
– That’s all nonsense. – Tell me it is.
告诉我这都不可能
Tell me it is.
你爱我 只爱我
You love me, only me.
你信上说你丈夫会出门
Your note said your husband would be out.
他走晚了 他经常这样
He was late. It serves him right.
但是你
And you…
你为什么称他为我的丈夫
Why do you call him my husband?
他不是我的丈夫 他只是个官僚机器
He isn’t my husband, he’s a clock.
这很尴尬 有损我名誉 你答应过我的
But it was awkward. My honor. You made an agreement.
当你和你的上校分享一个女人的时候
Do you think of your honor
你会考虑你的名誉吗
when you’re sharing whores with your Colonel?
你又中邪了吗
Your demon again?
我会在你恨我之前去死
I’ll be glad to die before you start to hate me.
安娜
Anna.
过来摸摸
Put your hand there.
你可以感受到他在动
You can feel him move.
我冒昧的请问卡列♥宁♥大人
I respectfully ask Minister Karenin whether his proposals
您对于身着华丽服饰的吉普赛部落
for the regulation of these colorful gypsy tribes
和博学虔诚的犹太人管理条例的提议…
of these scholarly, God-fearing Jews, and of…
但是恐怕大人心不在焉
But I’m afraid I’ve lost the Minister’s attention.
谁在里面
Who is here?
只有夫人 阁下
Only Madame, Your Excellency.
我想见他是因为
I wanted to see him because…
我不想知道为什么女人会想见她的情人
I do not wish to know why a woman wants to see her lover.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要他写给你的信
I want his letters!
我明天就动身去莫斯科
I am going to Moscow tomorrow, and then
然后去其它地区调查
the provinces with a commission to
犹太人和吉普赛人的情况
investigate conditions among the Jews and gypsies,
说实话他们的情况比我的情况好很多
whose conditions I infinitely prefer to my own.
在你离婚被赶出家门之前
I will not return to this house
我是不会回来的
until divorce has driven you into the street.
另外 我的儿子会被送到我大姐家
Meanwhile, my son will be sent to live with my eldest sister.
不要阿列克谢 求求你
No, Alexei, please.
求你 把谢罗扎留下
Please, leave me Serozha!
你认为我会把儿子留给你吗
Do you think I would let you have my son?
你已经堕落成为不知羞耻的女人
You are depraved. A woman without honor.
感谢上天让我对你已经毫无爱意
I thank God the curse of love is lifted from me.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
-跟上跟上 -好的好的
– Come on, come on! – Yes, yes.
没错 走前面 走前面
Right, after you, after you.
-我们迟到了吗 -当然迟到了
– Are we late? – Of course, you’re late.
我是诺德斯通伯爵夫人
I’m Countess Nordston.
我们去年冬天在薛杰巴斯大林基家见过
We nearly met at the Shcherbatskys’ last winter.
进去吧
Come into the fold.
过来
Come on.
请原谅我让您久等
You’ve been waiting for me. Forgive me.
凯蒂在这儿
Kitty is here.
康斯坦丁 我们好久没见过了
Konstantin, what a long time since we saw each other.
对您可能是 但是我不久前见过您
Since you saw me, but I saw you not so long ago.
什么时候
When?
您当时驱车前往椰村
You were driving to Ergoshovo.
我在卡申割草
I was at Kashin for the haymaking.
但为什么你不…
Oh, but why didn’t you…
见到你真的很高兴
I’m so glad to see you.
别来无恙
You’re just the same.
我却希望不是这样
I hope not.
那段时间我还少不知事
I was young and silly in those days.
好几个月前的事了
Months and months ago.
你也是 别来无恙
And you haven’t changed.
是啊 一切都没变
No. I haven’t.
容我禀报一声
Permit me to announce,
汤是鲤鱼佐以芦笋牛肉
soup Marie-Louise carp with asparagus and roast beef.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!