Count Vronsky asked to come to say goodbye.
他准备离开这里
He’s going away.
我跟他说过 不想见他
I’ve told him that I can’t receive him.
那…再见了 亲爱的
Well, goodbye, my treasure.
我同意你的说法
I agree with you.
既然渥伦斯基伯爵都要走了
As he is going away,
也就没有来的必要
there’s no need for Count Vronsky to come.
我该说的都说了 没必要再复述一遍
I just said so, so there’s no need to repeat it.
但决定权在你
But it is for you to decide.
是的 我决定好了
Yes, and I decided.
那我很高兴…
Then I am very glad that…
既然达成共识 那就别再讨论了
That we agree, so perhaps we can stop talking about it.
当然 有什么需要我效劳的吗
Of course. Is there anything I can do for you?
是的 求求你 求你别再扳手指好吗
Yes, can you please, please, please stop cracking your knuckles?
我是个不守妇道的女人
I’m a bad woman.
但我压抑地透不过气
But I can’t breathe.
你的仁慈 我无以为报
Your kindness, which I can’t repay,
你宽恕我…
and your forgiveness…
是你求我宽恕
You begged me for my forgiveness.
但我还没死
But I didn’t die,
如今这辈子都得在宽恕中活着
and now I have to live with it.
那又如何 你想要什么
Then what? What do you want?
你知道自己所求为何吗
Do you know what you want?
你想见渥伦斯基伯爵吗
Do you want to see Count Vronsky?
我不想道别
Not to say goodbye.
我听不见
I can’t hear.
不想道别
Not to say goodbye.
你这样会一无所有 无药可救
You would be lost. Irretrievably lost.
你会没有地位
You would have no position.
不止如此
And worse,
若我们离婚 你会成为有罪过的一方
if we divorce, you would be the guilty party.
这意味着你不能再结连理
That means you cannot legally remarry.
你与渥伦斯基的结合不会受到法律的认可
Your union with Count Vronsky would be illegitimate,
而你女儿 若不受我名下庇护
as would your daughter,
也会成为私生女
who now has the protection of my name.
难道这就是你想要的吗
And this is what you want?
若我帮你毁掉你自己 那我就成了罪人
It would be a sin to help you destroy yourself.
你有件事忘了
You forget something.
我和渥伦斯基伯爵深爱着彼此
Count Vronsky and I love each other.
难道光靠爱就能洗除你身上的罪过吗
And this love sanctifies a criminal folly?
我只知道自己把他赶走了
All I know is that I sent him away
这如同我拿枪射穿自己的心脏一样
and it’s as if I’d shot myself through the heart!
明白
I see.
那谢罗扎怎么办
And what of Serozha?
我愿为他献出生命
I will die for him,
但不愿为他如此苟且偷生
but I won’t live like this for him.
等他懂得爱 他会宽恕我的
When he knows of love, he will forgive me.
那我必须两者择其轻
Then I must choose the smaller sin.
既然渥伦斯基已夺走你的心
Vronsky has robbed me of my cloak
那我也放了你的人
and I will give him my coat.
不 我…
No, I…
亲爱的 亲爱的
My darling. My darling.
你脸色很苍白
You look so pale.
亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
我们去南方吹吹海风 晒晒阳光吧
We’ll go south to the sea air and sunshine.
一切都还好吧 先坐会儿
Is it all right? Sit down a minute.
我想整栋房♥子都看一遍
I want to see everything.
稍等
A moment.
我现在负责厨房♥的活儿
And now I’m doing kitchenmaid’s work
因为娜佳的双亲不让她踏入房♥子半步
because Nadya’s parents won’t let her set foot in the house.
又怎能责怪他们呢 毕竟这有失体面
And who can blame them? It’s indecent.
是我 康斯坦丁
It’s Konstantin.
是你啊
Yes, good.
这儿的医生真没用
The doctor here is useless.
派个莫斯科的医生
Get me one from Moscow.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我快要结婚那段时间 到处找你
I asked for you everywhere when I was getting married.
抱歉 我不能放下他不管
I’m sorry. I couldn’t leave him.
我懂 我妻子…
Yes. My wife…
你不能再待在这
You can’t stay now.
我会同阿加菲娅一起照料他
I will nurse him with Agafia.
那女人会在村子里找到别的落脚处的
The woman will find somewhere in the village.
你不会见到她
You won’t see her.
她也知道不可能见到你
She knows it is impossible to meet you.
我太痛苦了
It is a torment to me that I’ve brought you
好不容易把你领进门
under the same roof
却要你在本该宝贵而美好的时间里
as this unfortunate… as this fallen…
经历这些不幸和破败的事情
and in your precious, delicate condition.
克斯特亚
Oh, Kostya.
听着 要套干净的睡衣和床单
Good. A clean nightshirt and sheets.
要条毛巾 还要一桶温水
A towel and a clean pail of warm water.
等着
Wait.
再把香水瓶拿来
And bring the perfume bottle,
就在我手提包的外口袋里
in the outside pocket of my handbag.
思迪莫夫21票 卡列♥宁♥4票 就这么定了
Twenty-one to Stremov, four to Karenin. The motion is carried.
阿列克谢 他们又回来了
Alexei, they’re back.
就在圣彼得堡
Here, in St. Petersburg.
她还给我写信确认过
She has written to me.
写给你的吗
To you?
他们以为我没有拒绝的余地
They think I don’t have the right to refuse.
今天是儿子的生日
It’s the boy’s birthday.
朋友 听着
My friend,
你也许对她仍心存爱意
you would be blowing on the embers of a fire
但这余温必须掐灭
which must be allowed to die.
让我回信吧
Let me write to her.
我要见谢罗扎
I’m here to see Serozha.
是夫人您吗
Madame?
夫人 请您三思
I beg your pardon, Your Excellency.
别拦我 我要见谢罗扎
No, I’ve come to see Serozha.
谢罗扎
Serozha.
是妈妈吗
Maman?
我的小心肝
My dear little boy.
我就知道你会来
I knew you would come.
今天是我生日
Today is my birthday.
我知道
I know.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
不 我不会哭
No, I won’t cry.
妈妈 你之前去哪里了
Where did you go, Maman?
我也说不清
I don’t know.
哪儿都去 去过南方
Everywhere. The south.
我每天都挂念着你
I thought about you every day.
我也一样
And I thought about you every day.
你一定要爱爸爸 他比我更称职
And you must love Papa. He’s better than I am.
这世上没人比你对我还好
No one in the whole world is better than you.
别走
No.
安雅在哪儿
Where’s Anya?
她还在睡觉
She’s still asleep.
要我替您脱下外套吗
Should I take your coat?
夫人 您最近感觉可好
Are you feeling unwell, madam?
我一直睡不好
I’m not sleeping.
我派人出去给您买♥♥些东西
I can send out for something.
好的
Yes.
怎么不开灯
Why are you in the dark?
叶什金马上要来了 你还记得他吧
Yashvin is going to call. You remember him.
你要一起出去吗
Are you going out?
去哪里x7f
To where?
见谁
To whom?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我不知道你今天干了些什么
I didn’t know what happened to you.
但我昨天就说了 要见我兄长
But I told you yesterday. My brother.
见兄长难道要一整天吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!