Easily confused. Now, do you know, um, Count Vronsky?
谁 不认识 怎么了
Who? No. Why?
他是你的情敌
He’s your rival.
你刚走他就从彼得堡过来了
He turned up from Petersburg after you left.
他是谁
Who is he?
不用担心
Oh, you don’t need to worry about him.
他就是个…
He’s… He’s just…
英俊富有 风流倜傥的年轻军官
He’s a rich, good-looking cavalry officer
只会勾引年轻漂亮的贵族小姐
who has nothing better to do than make love to pretty women.
那是白菜汤吗
Is that cabbage soup?
俄♥罗♥斯♥珍蔬汤 这位先生点的
Potage aux choux la russe, as the gentleman ordered.
我点的就是这个
It’s what I wanted.
你要知道 对我来说
Understand that, for me,
是死是活就看今晚了
tonight is a question of life and death.
克斯特亚 克斯特亚
Kostya… Kostya,
凯蒂如果拒绝你那她一定是疯了
Kitty would be mad to refuse you.
况且多莉也站在你这边
And Dolly’s on your side, you know?
她说她妹妹凯蒂
She says her sister Kitty
注定会成为你的妻子 一定会
was always meant to be your wife, and will be.
多莉真这么说过吗
Dolly said that?
我一直都觉得多莉人很好
I’ve always thought your Dolly was a gem.
她很好
She is.
她很好
She is.
我爱她爱得都快精神错乱了
I loved her to distraction.
康斯坦丁
Konstantin!
康斯坦丁
Konstantin!
康斯坦丁
Konstantin!
我来得太早了 我待会儿再过来
I’m too early. I’ll come back.
不 快上来
No. Come up.
瞧我
Look at me.
我正在等爸爸妈妈 他们还在准备
I’m receiving for Papa and Mama, who are late to dress.
这是我第一次参加社交晚会
It’s my first reception.
叶卡特琳娜小姐
Princess Ekaterina.
很荣幸见到你
Delighted. Delighted.
我很高兴能在这儿看到你
I’m so pleased you were able to be with us,
康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇
Konstantin Dmitrievich.
凯蒂 你简直 简直…
Kitty, you look… You look…
斯蒂瓦跟我们说你回来了
Stiva told us you were back.
你要待多久
How long are you staying?
我不知道 看你想让我待多久
I don’t know. It depends on you.
看我
On me?
我是说 我…
What I mean to say is I…
我来这儿只有一个目的
I only came with one purpose.
我想 你愿意嫁给我吗
I want to… Will you be my wife?
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
不太合适 现在说这个不合适
Wrong moment. It’s the wrong moment.
但是你愿意吗
But will you?
我不能嫁给你
I can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没错
Yes.
这本来就不可能
It was impossible.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你是尼古莱·列文的弟弟吗
Are you the brother of Nikolai Levin?
是的
Yes.
他人就在莫斯科 住在凯特罗沃卡的尤尼肯
He’s in Moscow. He’s staying at the Unicorn in Khitrovka.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我就是知道
It’s the sort of thing I know.
渥伦斯基伯爵
Count Vronsky?
什么事
Yes?
凯蒂小姐
Princess Kitty.
好久不见 虽然好像昨天才刚见过面
It’s been so long, and yet, it seems like yesterday.
昨天的确见过
It was yesterday.
借过
Excuse me.

No.
不好意思
Sorry.
是我 克斯特亚
It’s Kostya.
老天 瞧瞧你
Good God! Look at him.
跟个资本家似的
You look like a capitalist.
你来干什么
What do you want?
没什么 来看看你
Nothing. I came to see you.
晚上好 小姐 哦不 夫人
Good evening, miss… Madam.
跟她说话用不着那样 跟个地方官似的
Don’t talk to her like that. You sound like a magistrate.
给我兄弟来点伏特加 快点
More vodka for my brother! Quick about it.
我什么都不喝
I don’t want anything.
我没事
I’m all right.
谁告诉你来这儿找我的
Who told you where to find me?
陆军三部的一名上校告诉我的
A colonel in the Third Department.
他们监视着你呢
They’re watching you.
很好
Good.
他们肯定觉得我是个危险分子
They must think I’m dangerous.
你笑什么
What have you got to smile about?
没什么
Nothing.
没错
That’s right.
我的死期不远了 继承权就是你的了
The day is coming. I have given up my birthright for it.
你不要与历史背道而驰
You’re on the wrong side of history.
并非因为特权不道德
Not because privilege is immoral.
而是因为它根本不合理
But because it’s irrational.
他病了
He’s sick!
走开 别自找麻烦
Let go, if you know what’s good for you.
玛丽亚·尼古拉耶夫娜是我从妓院带回来的
I took Marya Nikolaevna from a brothel.
但我把她当妻子对待
But I consider her my wife.
如果你觉得不妥 随时可以走
If her presence offends, you’re free to leave.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
为什么没有 还在等待爱情吗
Why not? Are you waiting to fall in love?
-不是 -很好
– No. – Good.
浪漫的爱情在这种旧制度下就是幻想
Romantic love will be the last illusion of the old order.
你娶个农村姑娘就可以了
You should marry one of your peasants.
是的 我确实该回去找一个结婚
Yes. I damn well should.
为手足之情干杯
The brotherhood of man!
尼古莱 你得去看医生
Nikolai, you need to see a doctor.
跟我回波克罗夫克
Then come and stay with me at Pokrovskoe
把病治好了再说
till you get your health back.
我妻子也一起吗
With my wife?
如果你
If you…
或者
Or…
或者去国外进行温泉治疗
Or go abroad to a spa.
如果你缺钱 我会寄给你
I’ll send more if that’s what you want.
你好 这是干嘛
Hello, what’s this?
奥地利皇族来度蜜月
Austrian royalty on their honeymoon.
我已经等了四天了
I’ve got them for four days.
马车会停在车站对面
The private carriage will stop opposite the stand.
真倒霉 他们喜欢什么 艺术吗
Bad luck. What do they like, art?
美食
Food.
火车来了
Here’s the train.
我一会儿回来
I’ll come back.
斯蒂瓦
Stiva!
安娜
Anna!
你看起来一点都不愧疚
You don’t look ashamed!
我愧疚 很愧疚
Oh, I am, I really am.
是她 奥布郎斯基的妹妹 卡列尼娜
Yes, of course. Oblonsky’s sister, Karenina.
很有魅力 你觉得呢
Charmante, don’t you think?
好啦 夫人
There, Countess.
你见到儿子 我也见到我哥哥了
You have found your son, and I have found my brother.
卡列尼娜夫人也有个儿子
Madam Karenina has a son, too.
这是他们第一次分开 所以她很担心他
It’s the first time they’ve been apart, so she frets about him.
抱歉之前没认出你来
Excuse me for not recognizing you before.
-再见 夫人 -再见 亲爱的
– Au revoir, Countess. – Au revoir, my dear.
快让我再亲亲那漂亮的脸蛋
Let me kiss that pretty face.
这里清理干净了再让里面的人下车
Keep your people inside until this has been cleared up.
听说 他是一大家子的顶梁柱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!