Does it take all day to meet your brother?
难道他比我更需要你吗
Does he need you more than I do?
怎么了
What’s happened?
亚历克大答应了所有要求
Well, Alexander agreed to everything.
母亲在莫斯科有栋房♥ 会分给他
Mother’s house in Moscow will go to him,
那里的房♥子将会是我们的新家
and the country estate will be our new home.
就等你离婚
As soon as the divorce.
卡列♥宁♥还没回你信 是吗
Karenin hasn’t answered your letter yet?
你是自我回府后前来拜访的第一人
You’re the very first person to call on me since our return.
贝特西小姐寄了张纸条给我
I received a note from Princess Betsy
让我六点半至八点间拜访她
asking me to call on her between 6:30 and 8:00.
好像约的是七点吧
Or was it 7:00?
但或许你们今晚能在歌♥剧院一聚
But perhaps you’ll meet at the opera tonight.
若能有间包厢 乐意之至
I would love to be there if I could get a box.
夫人 您的包厢订在四号♥间
Madame, your box is number four.
届时您能见到米亚赫基耶娃小姐还有我
You’ll find me there with Princess Myagkaya.
渥伦斯基 你也来吗
Will you come, Vronsky?
难怪阿列克谢这么赏识你
I see why Alexei is so fond of you.
你知道自己不能去剧院
You know you can’t go to the theater.
-安努斯卡 -看在老天的份上
– Annushka! – For heaven’s sake.
给我弄热水 我要沐浴更衣
A bath! I’ll come in and choose a dress.
安娜 求你了
Anna, I implore you.
我对自己的身份和所作所为坦荡荡
I’m not ashamed of who I am or what I’ve done.
你呢
Are you ashamed for me?
你为何不去旅馆订间房♥
Why don’t you book a room at the hotel?
我们如今不就在一起吗
Aren’t we together?
你难道变心了吗
Have you changed towards me?
这都是因为我爱你 在乎你
It’s because I love you and care about you.
若真如你所言
If that’s the case,
那我想不通你为何不肯与我一同前往
then I don’t know why you aren’t coming with me.
-这样只会变得更糟 -你害怕了吧
– That would make it worse. – You’re afraid.
但我不怕
Well, I’m not.
我们是该出去打个照面 还是待着不动
Should we visit, or stay put?
还是待着吧
Stay put.
公使大人 恭喜您
Minister! Congratulations.
来这边聊一会儿吧
Come in for a moment.
那位是索罗金娜公爵小姐和她女儿
Princess Sorokina and her daughter.
他们来自莫斯科 是渥伦斯基伯爵母亲的邻居
They’re from Moscow, neighbors of Count Vronsky’s mother.
家境富裕 膝下无子 是个寡妇
Quite well off. No sons. She’s a widow.
亲爱的 我可是八卦百科全书
My dear, I’m a sales catalog.
阿列克谢
Alexei.
稍后你会过来看我们吗
You’ll come up to see us afterwards?
我会跟瓦西亚谈这事的
I’ll talk to Varya.
你会来拜访安娜吗
Will you call on Anna?
阿列克谢 我很喜欢…
Oh. Alexei. I’m fond of…
看在上帝的份上
For God’s sake!
安娜不是罪人
Anna isn’t a criminal.
若她仅是违法 我倒乐意拜访
I’d call on her if she’d only broken the law.
可她坏了规矩
But she broke the rules.
舞台是谁布置的 我们没拿节目单吗
Who has made the decor? Haven’t we got a program?
上校 能好心帮个忙吗
Colonel, would you be so kind?
当然
Of course.
请拿上我的吧 荣幸之至
Please, I would be honored if you would take mine.
谢谢 真是…
Thank you. How very…
这样做有失体面
It’s a disgrace.
亲爱的 别这么说 这是基本的礼貌
Hush, dear. A common courtesy.
大家都看着呢
Everyone’s looking.
让他们看吧 给我把外套拿来
Let them look! Fetch my cloak.
我们来这儿是为了什么
What are we coming to?
这样成何体统 纯属玷污
It’s an insult to decency.
打道回府吧
Take me home.
亲爱的 请你住口 只是随口说两句
Hush. I beg you, my dear. It was only a word or two.
对这位同我们毗邻而坐的人
I have a word or two for some people
我也有几句话要说
one didn’t expect to be rubbing shoulders with.
自甘下♥贱♥ 还出来炫耀 可真是有胆
She has a nerve, flaunting herself like a slut in society.
也是啊 你为何不…
Yes, why don’t you…
去救她 给自己烙上可耻的印记
rescue her and put your seal on the fiasco?
阿列克谢
Alexei,
你现在明白她为何非得离婚了吧
you see why she must divorce.
婚姻的确能解决一切问题
Marriage will solve everything.
但何时你们才能结为连理
When will it be?
就我所知 她已是我的妻子
As far as I’m concerned, she’s my wife.
如你所见 她还不是
As you saw, she isn’t.
我们会先回莫斯科 随后再去我乡下的住处
We’re going to Moscow, then to my place in the country.
这主意听起来不错
That sounds like a good idea.
但安娜得在家待几天
But, for a day or two, Anna will be at home.
那么…
Then…
我先告辞了
I’ll say goodbye now.
你今晚可真是过得棒极了
Well, you had an excellent night.
你母亲想让你娶我这寡妇还是那位姑娘
Does your mother want you to marry the widow or the child?
-两者皆可 -别再耍我了
– Either one. – Don’t joke about it.
你如果真的爱我
If you loved me,
你今晚就该把我关在屋里
you would have locked me in to stop me going!
这都是我的错
Yes, it was my fault.
我睡不着
I won’t sleep.
我知道怎样才能让你入睡
I know how to make you sleep.
安娜 见到你很高兴
Anna, I am very glad to see you.
你还好吗 孩子呢 也还好吗
Are you well? How is your little one?
斯蒂瓦本想邀请你和渥伦斯基伯爵一同到府上
Stiva wanted to invite you and Count Vronsky to the house,
但这不太现实
but it’s impossible.
我懂
I understand.
不 不是你想的那样
No. No, you don’t.
凯蒂和他丈夫正跟我们住一起
Kitty and her husband are with us.
她在莫斯科的时候当上了母亲
She’s in Moscow to have the baby.
凯蒂啊 代我祝贺她 这太好了
Kitty! Tell her how pleased I am.
也许我还得等上一年半载
Perhaps I’ll wait a year or two.
爱啊
Love.
是啊 爱
Yes, love.
你难道不排斥我的所作所为吗
Don’t you disapprove of me for what I’ve done?
不 我倒希望能跟你一样
No. I wish I’d done the same.
但没人诱惑我吃禁果
But no one asked me.
其实是我没有足够的胆量
Well, I wouldn’t have been brave enough.
斯蒂瓦 你懂的
Stiva, you know,
他还是禀性难移
he doesn’t change.
也许天下男人一般黑
Like all men, I suppose.
我突然想到个点子
I had an inspiration.
我们为什么要在那里干等呢
Why do we have to wait here?
为何不去乡下
Why can’t we wait in the country?
我不想再听人谈起离婚的事
I don’t want to hear any more about a divorce
也不想思考这事
or think about it.
很好 我在这里也待烦了
Good, I’m bored here.
何时动身
When should we go?
要是你在这里就招你烦
If I bore you here,
就算到了乡下也一样
I’ll bore you in the country.
我指的不是你 是莫斯科
I didn’t say you bore me, Moscow bores me.
何时动身 明天吗
When should we go? Tomorrow?
明天还弄不好
I can’t be ready by tomorrow.
-那就后天吧 -没问题
– The day after, then. – If you like.
等等 后天是周日 我得见母亲
No, wait, that’s Sunday. I have to see Maman.
坐火车去才20分钟
That’s 20 minutes away on the train.
你可以明天去见她
You could go to see her tomorrow.
还是你想跟索罗金娜小姐共度周日呢
Or was it that you wanted to spend Sunday with Princess Sorokina?
求你 别扫了大家的兴致
Please. Don’t spoil everything.
我明天见不了母亲
I can’t see Maman tomorrow
因为那时她还没把该盖章的文件都看完
because she won’t have read the papers she has to sign.
要是这样 就算了
In that case, let’s not bother.
-要么周日 要么不走 -别不讲理
– I’ll leave on Sunday or not at all. – That’s absurd.
对你来说无理取闹
It’s absurd to you
那是因为你不了解我在这里的处境
because you have no understanding of my life here.
-安娜 -你已经不爱我了
– Anna. – No, you’ve stopped loving me.
你为了我失去了一切 因此记恨我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!