你没有这个权力
You have no right.
那又怎样
It makes no difference.
忘了我
You must forget me.
如果你是个好人 你会忘掉这一切的
If you’re a good man, you’ll forget everything.
你呢 你会忘掉吗
And you? Will you forget?
我会的
Yes.
谢罗扎还好吗
Is Serozha all right?
就只关心儿子吗
Oh, is that all I get?
恩 他很好
Yes, he’s quite well.
你调解好了吗
Were you a success?

I?
多莉和斯蒂瓦
Oh, Dolly and Stiva.
是的 我想他们和好了
Yes, I think so.
-我自己来 -好的 先生
– I’ll announce myself. – Very good, sir.
渥伦斯基 大少爷亲自来了
Vronsky. The master himself.
夫人
Baroness,
用新咖啡壶给渥伦斯基伯爵冲杯咖啡
coffee from the new coffee pot for Count Vronsky.
如果不方便 我可以回避一下
I’ll be off home if I’m in the way.
不用回避 这可是您的家 夫人
You’re at home where you are, Baroness.
皮埃尔 你从没跟我说过这种甜言蜜语
Pierre, you never say such pretty things to me.
我们刚才在谈论我丈夫
We were just discussing my husband.
他不跟我离婚 你知道为什么吗
He won’t divorce me, you see, and do you know why?
不知道
No.
因为他喜欢我家的银质餐具
Because he likes eating off my family silver.
我都想提起诉讼了
I want to bring an action.
就因为我不够忠诚
Just because I’m supposed to be unfaithful,
我就要用皮埃尔家的陶制餐具吗
I don’t see why I have to eat off Pierre’s crockery.
看看这杯子做的
Look at it!
这杯子是我拿来的
It’s my crockery.
莫斯科情况怎么样
How was Moscow?
落后保守
Provincial.
谢谢你给我带的礼物
Thank you for my presents.
我在给多莉和凯蒂写信
I’m writing to Dolly and to Kitty.
你心眼真好
You are good.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
莫斯科人如何看待那项新法令
What are they saying in Moscow about the new statute?
什么新法令
What new statute?
我在议会上提出的新法令
The new statute I carried in Council.
没人聊这个
No one mentioned it.
是吗
Really?
在这里可是轰动一时
Here, it caused quite a sensation.
贝特西小姐
Princess Betsy.
堂兄
Cousin.
我都不知道原来你喜欢艺术
I didn’t know you were an art lover.
我正在向这方面努力
I’m prepared to be one.
莉迪亚小姐跟我说
Countess Lydia tells me
自打你回来就没去参加过她的晚宴
you haven’t been to one of her evenings since you returned.
上一次是去见传教士
The last one was to meet a missionary.
之前那次是关于
The one before that was for a lecture
希腊和罗马教堂协会的演讲
on the union of the Greek and Roman Churches.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我知道你喜欢她
I know you’re fond of her.
快点 快迟到了
Come on, or we’ll be late.
听我说 渥伦斯基
Here’s the thing, Vronsky.
传出消息来了 你要被提拔了
A posting’s come up, and there’s a promotion in it for you.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
是塔什干的驻军部队
In the garrison in Tashkent.
塔什干 但是
Tashkent? But…
我更希望留在彼得堡
I would like to stay in Peter,
长官 如果您不介意的话
sir, if you don’t mind.
我不介意
Well, I don’t mind.
但是你母亲 是她的主意
But your mother… It’s her idea.
你丈夫真是个圣人
Your husband is a saint,
我们都很感激他为国家所做的一切
and we must all cherish him for Russia’s sake.
你没来参加我的晚宴
You didn’t come to my dinner.
我去见我的指挥官了
I had to see my Commanding Officer.
是吗 她也没有来
Well, “She” didn’t come either.
我希望歌♥剧结束后你能来
I do hope you can come on afterwards.
克里斯托夫神父将会用幻灯片
Father Kristof’s report on
讲述他在中国传教的经历
the Chinese mission will be with lantern slides.
我要去特培茜家
I’m expected at the Tverskoys’.
是吗
No doubt.
我觉得贝特西小姐会等你
But I’m sure that Princess Betsy can wait for you.
是的 事实上 我不去贝特西小姐那了
Yes, in fact, I don’t think I will go to Betsy’s.
你陷进去了
You’re caught.
恐怕我正变得荒谬可笑
I’m afraid I’m becoming quite ridiculous.
看看现在什么情况
Now, there’s a phenomenon.
安娜的追随者在安娜之前来了
Look, Anna’s shadow has arrived before Anna.
我是安娜的朋友
I’m Anna’s friend.
但是公开支持安娜
But all this making up one’s mind to it in public
对于卡列♥宁♥这样有身份的人来说是很无礼的
is not polite to a distinguished man like Karenin.
我认为卡列♥宁♥愚蠢至极
In my opinion, Karenin is a fool
但是安娜却是我们当中最聪明的
and Anna is the best of us.
另外我们很想听听公爵小姐您的不同意见
And we all love you for your contrary opinions, Princess.
阿列克谢 你看上去很糟
Alexei, you look desperate.
光彩不再
It’s not attractive.
我开始失去希望了
I’m losing hope.
什么样的希望
Hope of what?
追求一个贞洁的女人
Persuading a virtuous woman
让她违背自己的结婚誓言
to break her marriage vows?
您说得对
No, you’re right.
她不会来的
She won’t come.
他走了
He’s gone.
但你来得正是时候
But you’re just in time for the surprise.
掉头
Turn around!
您是否需要点冰块呢
May I have the honor of bringing you an ice?
随时为您效劳
Ices are being served.
我更想来一根烟
I would prefer to try a cigarette.
大胆点
Courage.
我下次再试试
I’ll try another one sometime.
什么时候
When?
什么地方
Where?
莫斯科一别后我本以为你会注意你的言行
Just as I was thinking your manners had improved since Moscow.
你的举止很轻浮
You behaved badly.
非常轻浮
Very badly.
那么谁要为此负责呢
And who was responsible for that?
给我一杯茶
Give me a cup of tea.
真不错
How nice!
阿列克谢·亚历山德罗维奇也来了
Alexei Alexandrovich has arrived.
这种场合出现另一个阿列克谢 真让人紧张
I’m not sure my nerves can stand another Alexei at this moment.
见到我你开不开心
Were you glad to see me or not?
斯库兹伯格家要请我们去参加晚宴
So the Schuzburgs asked us to dinner.
听说他们家的沙拉酱
The sauce was said to have
价格极其昂贵 但是味道很糟
cost a thousand rubles, and it was ghastly.
我推荐给他们85戈比的沙拉酱
I gave them a sauce that cost 85 kopeks
结果味道出奇的好
and it was a triumph.
不能再这样下去了
This must stop.
你让我觉得自己好像罪孽深重
You make me feel as if I were guilty of something.
你希望我这么做吗
What do you want me to do?
我希望你回莫斯科去请求凯蒂的原谅
I want you to go to Moscow and beg Kitty to forgive you.
不 你不是这么想的
No, that’s not what you want.
莫斯科 我还可能去更远的地方
Moscow? I can do better than that.
今晚我拒绝了去塔什干赴任的晋升机会
Tonight I refused a posting to Tashkent.
我也可以接受 这样你就永远见不到我了
I can change my mind, and you’ll never see me again.
如果你真的为我着想
If you have any thought for me,
就还给我平静的生活
you will give me back my peace.
我办不到
I have no peace to give.
我们之间也不会平平静静
There can be no peace for us.
要么大喜要么大悲
Only misery or the greatest happiness.
你丈夫真让人不可思议
Your husband is impossible.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!