我们没有银行卡啊
现在有了 第一个
尼卡知道在哪里
-没卡取不了钱的 -这个我们会解决的
到时候给你买♥♥一件新衣服
我也想要一件漂亮的连衣裙
你会有的 亲爱的
彼得 让我下车
-是啊是啊 -到了
-我们到了 -彼得
我们5分钟后就回来 走吧
-滚出来 -美国人 -闭嘴
密♥码♥是什么 密♥码♥是什么
该死
-没有4位 -试试3位
小点声
还用你说
是吗
他妈的 哪有钱啊
告诉我钱在哪里
-彼得 我们回家吧 -我在工作
给我这张卡的密♥码♥
他妈的
一切都很好
滚出去
-彼得 这是警♥察♥ -我不瞎
你在干嘛 回来
别开枪
-他妈的你在干什么 -来吧
我们回家吧
是啊 回家吧 走吧
走吧
打包
我们5分钟后走
是安娜·波利亚托娃吗

Madame.

Three…

Five…

Nine…

Nine…
彼得 彼得
Piotr! Piotr!
彼得
Piotr!
彼得
Piotr!
彼得
Piotr.
我知道你会英语
I understand you speak English.
你会有疑惑 我会稍后解答
You’re going to have questions and I’ll answer them.
但首先 我需要你听我说
But first, I need you to listen.
我们的生活都有转折点
We all have turning points in our lives.
大多数时候 我们无法发觉它们
Most of the time, we can’t see them
直到它们出现在我们的后视镜里
until they’re in our rear-view mirror.
我是来告诉你这就是其中一个转折点
But I’m here to tell you this is one of those moments.
每个十字路口都有几种可能性
Every intersection offers several possibilities.
你只要选对路就行了
You just have to pick the right road.
而且有时 你必须迅速决定
And sometimes, those choices have to be made quickly.
安娜
Anna.
来吧 我们得走了
你怎么知道我会说英语
How do you know I speak English?
几天前 你提出了加入海军的申请
A few days ago, you filed an application to enlist in the Navy.
为什么
Why?
只要能摆脱这垃圾的生活
I’ll enlist in anything
我愿意加入任何组织
that gets me out of this shitty existence.
你父亲是中尉
Your father was a lieutenant.
但你没有在申请表上写
But you didn’t write that on your application.
你是鄂木斯克军事学院的学员
And you were a cadet at Omsk Military Academy.
但你17岁就辍学了
But you dropped out at 17.
在我父母死后
After my parents died.
上面说你喜欢下棋
It says here you like chess.
略懂略懂
I can play.
我们对你的简历很感兴趣
Your profile interests us.
你有才华和技能 我们可以帮助你发展
You have talents and skills that we can help you develop.
-比如说 -敏锐的头脑
– Like what? – A sharp mind.
在压力下保持冷静
Calm under pressure.
一定的愤怒也或许有所帮助
And a certain amount of anger can be useful.
最重要的事 你是你把未经雕刻的钥匙
Mostly though, you’re a blank key,
也就是说你有打开
which means you have the potential
各种大门的潜力
to open many doors.
你是要给我一份工作
You’re offering me a job?
我要给你一个新的开始
I’m offering you a fresh start.
一年的军事训练
One year’s military training.
再实地工作四年
Four years operational in the field.
那完成之后呢
And when it’s done?
五分钟前 你还没有未来
Five minutes ago, you had no future.
现在你已经开始展望未来了
Now you want to know what it holds?
五年后 何去何从随你
In five years, you’re free to go.
我看到你的脸了
I’ve seen your face.
意思是要么我跟你走
It means I either leave with you
要么就永远走不了了
or I don’t leave at all.
看吧
You see?
我告诉过你 你头脑敏锐
I told you, you had a sharp mind.

No.
我不喜欢你的提议
I don’t like any of your proposals.
我认为你做出了错误的决定
I think you’ve made the wrong decision.
你说的转折点和选择
You talk about turning points and choices.
这些只是华丽辞藻
Those are just pretty words.
如果这意味着
If it means
我只会去到另外一个垃圾小镇
it’s gonna take me to another shitty town,
的另外一个破房♥子
in another shitty box.
你有权在自己的生命中做出决定
You have a right to make your own choices in your life.
来去自如 赞成与否
Go here, go there. Say yes, say no.
但你不能排斥你自己的生命
But what you can’t do is reject life itself.
你的生命是一份礼物
Your life was a gift.
是谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
我的父母
My parents.
这难道就是你尊敬他们的方式吗
And this is how you honor them?
这难道是你父亲想要的吗
This is what your father would want for you?
他们的生命结束了
Their lives are over.
但你的没有
But yours isn’t.
有点信心
Have a little faith.
上次我相信男人
Last time I put my faith in men,
看看我现在出镜如何
look where it got me.
永远不要相信男人 安娜
Never put your faith in men, Anna.
相信你自己
Put faith in yourself.
很好
Good.
三年后
-她在里面怎么样 -很紧张
– How’s she doing in there? – Nervous.
她在踱步吗
She been pacing at all?
主要是坐着 快一个小时了
Sitting, mostly. About an hour.
-她有要水吗 -没有
– She asked for water? – No.
她的鞋呢 她有在折腾它们吗
What about her shoes? She been playing with them?
穿穿拖拖啥的
Slipping them on and off?
我没注意
I haven’t noticed.
很抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
你要茶还是咖啡
You want a tea or a coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我自己也在努力减少咖♥啡♥因♥的摄入
Yeah, I’m trying to cut down on caffeine, myself.
难熬的三点钟
Three o’clock rolls around.
对不起 我没有自我介绍
Sorry I didn’t introduce myself.
我是伦纳德·米勒探员
I’m Agent Leonard Miller.
我在巴黎执行任务
I’m in Paris on assignment.
协助我的法国同事
Just helping out my French colleagues.
我呆的挺舒服的
I’m nice that way.
所以 你的事例完全是个童话故事啊
So, it’s quite the fairy tale you got going on here, huh?
莫斯科一个卖♥♥菜的
From a vegetable seller in Moscow
六个月后成为了顶级模特
to a top-flight model in what, six months?
我卖♥♥的是俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃 不是菜
I sold Matryoshka dolls, not vegetables.
就是 一种俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃
It’s like, um, a little Russian doll.
好吧
Oh, okay.
跟那个故事挺像的 卖♥♥火柴的小女孩
It’s like that story, The Little Match Girl.
你知道那个故事吗
You know that story?
这个女孩卖♥♥火柴 天很冷 她死了
This girl was selling matches and it’s cold and she dies.
真是郁闷极了
I mean, it’s depressing as hell.
但是你熬过来了
But you got out.
你们和奥列格·菲连科夫
What was the nature of your relationship
实际上是什么关系
with Oleg Filenkov?
他是这个机构的合伙人
He’s a partner in the agency
我偶尔会碰到他
and, um, I bump into him from time to time.
是不是私人关系 亲密或者性关系
Was it ever more personal? Intimate? Sexual?
他和我调情 但每个人都和我调情
He flirted with me, but everybody does.
一定很乏味 总是要戒备着男人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!