My dad was in the Navy. Like yours.
你会喜欢的 可以冲浪
You’ll love it. You’ll surf.
吃午餐肉 人间天堂
You’ll eat spam. It’s paradise.
还有 我亲自保证
Plus, I will personally guarantee
你的梦想会成真
that your dream becomes a reality.
你最好晒黑点
You better get some tan
否则你会太引人注目
or you’ll look too conspicuous.
是啊 好建议
Yeah, good advice.
如果你 如果你需要我
Well, if you… If you need me,
你知道去哪找我
you know where to find me.
在衣柜里吗
In the closet?
她很有趣
And she’s funny.
彻头彻尾地
The total package.
我终于有足够的钱的盖楼了
So I finally have enough money to start building.
很美的地方
And it’s a beautiful area.
离圣特罗佩不太远
It’s not too far away from Saint-Tropez.
还有海滩
from the beach.
没有游客
They have no tourists.
超平静 你知道吗
Super peaceful, you know?
我亲自画的草图
I actually did the drawing by myself
然后我在想
and I was thinking,
我想亲手盖成整栋楼
I wanna build the whole house with my own hands.
你知道我爸是个木匠吗
Do you actually know my father was a carpenter?
安娜
Anna.
你听见我在说什么吗
Did you hear anything I said?
不 一个字都没听见
No. Not a word.
你怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
去吧 反正我不饿
Go ahead, get it. I’m not hungry anyway.

Yeah?
度假怎么样
How’s your vacation?
非常不错
Pretty good.
看起来是个好地方
Looks like a nice place.
你来过这吗
You’ve been here?
没有
No.
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
我在做我的工作
I’m doing my job.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我已经付了房♥子的定金
I already put a down payment on a bungalow.
不是很有趣
Hmm. Not very funny.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我想我们可能
I figure we’re probably
永远无法共进晚餐
never gonna be able to have that dinner.
是啊 你可能是对的 所以改一下
Yeah, you’re probably right. So let’s fuck instead.

Hi.
假期愉快吗
Enjoy your vacation?
棒极了
Yeah, it was wonderful.
我半小时后就要到大使♥馆♥
I got to be at the embassy in a half hour.
你要迟到了
You’re gonna be late.
她有任何行动吗
She making any moves?
没有
No.
一点都没有吗
At all?
一点都没有
Not at all.
好吧 挂了
All right, shut it down.
你回莫斯科的时候 有个工作给你
I have a job for you, when you’re back at Moscow.
什么样的
What kind of job?
在过去的20年
For the last 20 years, we’ve had
我们都和克格勃保持着关系
a relationship with the KGB.
不是很友好 但互相尊重
It’s not been friendly, but it’s been respectful.
毕竟做一样的生意
We’re all in the same business after all.
瓦西列夫被任命为董事时
That all changed
就全变了
when Vassiliev was appointed director.
我们需要圈里的人
We need someone on the inside.
你们想除掉克格勃的头目
You guys want to get rid of the number one at the KGB?
我们知道怎么把枪弄进去
We know how to get a gun in.
我们知道怎么让特工出来
We know how to get our operative out.
就差个笨蛋来做工作了
All you need is the sucker to do the job?
我们只需要一个伙伴来参与这次任务
All we need is a partner to participate in the mission.
所以就找一个在莫斯科的美国伙伴来做吧
So use one of your American partners in Moscow to do it.
五年前
Five years ago,
我们一天之内失去了九个特工
we lost nine agents in one day.
在我面前
On my watch.
瓦西列夫下的命令
Vassiliev gave the order.
只是在做工作的人罢了
They were just men and women doing their job.
你没有做这件事的美国特工
So you don’t have American agents to do it.
必须用俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我们要最好的
You have to use a Russian. We need the best.
我会留心的
I`m gonna get my head blown off.
我已经有这个计划三年了
I’ve been putting this together for three years.
不下一百次核实过每一个细节
I’ve checked every detail a hundred times.
没有万无一失的事 但是这件事很接近
Nothing’s foolproof, but it’s damn close.
干掉瓦西列夫 恢复一点秩序
We take out Vassiliev, restore a little order.
我只需要一个对的人执行它
I just need to find the right person to make it happen.
你让一切成为可能
You make everything happen.
我要让你来做这件事
I’m not gonna make you do this.
安娜 如果你拒绝 我不会强迫
Anna, if you say it’s a no go, it’s a no go.
但你要知道
But you should know,
我让他们签了提前退休的合同
I got them to sign off on early retirement.
你说什么
What do you mean?
做了这份工作 就能去夏威夷
You do this job, you’re off to Hawaii.
彻底的自♥由♥ 完全受庇护
Total Freedom. Total Protection.
你想要的一切
Everything you wanted.
他们同意了 就这样同意了
And they agreed? Just like that?
我很有说服力
I must have been very persuasive.
你告诉他们什么了
What did you tell them?
我说我不想失去你
I told them I didn’t want to lose you.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
你会去莫斯科吗
Will you be in Moscow?
我会亲自去带你撤离
I’m gonna personally ex-filtrate you.
只有这样我才能确保你的安全
That’s the only way I know you’ll be safe.
将军
Check.
将军
Mate.
-抱歉 亚历克斯 -你疯了
– I’m sorry, Alex. – You’re crazy!
你绝对不可能活着离开这里
You’ll never make it out of here alive.
趴下
Lay down.
-你死定了 -我也爱你
– You’re a dead woman. – I love you, too.
这会让你睡上一会儿
It’s gonna make you sleep.

他很忙
你不能停在这
这是外交车辆
你没看到特批车牌吗
这是警戒区
禁止停靠
如果你不想惹麻烦
就忘了这事吧

我再说一遍 他很忙 全天都要忙
等一下
为了您自己的安全
For your own security,
麻烦退后至少二十米
please back up at least 20 meters.
好了 朋友 看见那门了吗 那边
Okay, my friend, you see that door? Right there.
随时只要我的同事一出现
Any second, my counterpart will appear,
你就不用担心了 我立刻走 行吗
and then your worries will be over, all right?
走 快走 开车
Get out! Go, go, go! Drive!
安娜
Anna?
别动
Don’t move!
别动
Don’t move.
通常来说 我做事
Um, usually, I do these things
会更礼貌一点
with a little more civility,
但这周太操蛋了 我别无选择
but it’s been a fuckable week and I’m at the end of a rope.
你只能回答是或者不是
You’re gonna answer yes or no,
别撒谎 相信我 我能看得出来
and don’t lie because trust me I’ll know.
-知道我是谁吗 -不知道
– Do you know who I am? – No.
回答正确
Right answer.
你和克格勃有联♥系♥吗 有还是没有
Are you affiliated with the KGB, yes or no?
没有
No.
-摩萨德 -我不知道什么摩萨德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!