当五年期满的时候我还必须待在莫斯科吗
When my five years are up, do I have to stay in Moscow?
还是说我想去哪儿都行
Or I can go anywhere I want?
奥尔加 五年期满是什么意思
What’s all this about “five years,” Olga?
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我的部门里就没几个能干满五年的
few have lasted five years in my department.
-除了你 -是的 除了我
– Except you. – Except me.
所以我刚才问题的答案是什么
So what does it all mean to me?
你为克格勃工作 现在 5年后和10年后都一样
You work for the KGB this year, five years, 10.
能为国家效力你应该感到高兴和自豪
Be happy and proud to serve your country.
能为国效力我衷心地感到高兴和自豪
With respect, I am happy and proud to serve my country.
两年间我铲除了27个目标
I have eliminated 27 targets in two years.
但是我得到过承诺 只要
But I’ve been told that…
只有一种方法可以离开克格勃
There’s only one way to leave the KGB.
你想知道是什么吗
Do you want to find out what it is?
不用了 长官
No, sir.
那就别搞幺蛾子
So don’t play with me.
下棋除外
Except chess.
想来一盘吗
Would you fancy a game?
还是改天吧
Maybe another day.
也行
Good.
欢迎回家
Ta-da!
-你好 -快进来 快
– Hi. – Come in. Come in. Come in!
亲爱的 怎么这么兴奋
Hi, baby.
我花了一整个星期来整理这儿
I’ve been preparing this place for a week now.
这里是厨房♥
This is the kitchen.
给你准备了很多俄♥罗♥斯♥食材
Plenty of Russian food for you.
这里是客厅 还有最重要的房♥间
This is the salon. And the most important room…
也就是卧室 快过来 快快
The bedroom. Come on, come on, come on.
你看 我们接一些活 把钱赚了
You see, we book the gigs, we make the money,
现在我们有自己的公♥寓♥了
and now we got our own apartment
就像多萝特许诺的那样
just like Dorothee promised.
整套房♥子都是我们的 我们想睡哪儿就睡哪儿
And it’s all ours! We can sleep where we want.
我们想在哪儿吃就在哪儿吃 还有
We can eat where we want. And we can…
我们想在哪儿滚床单就在哪儿滚床单
screw where we want.
你想先吃早餐还是先爽一发
So what you want to have first? Lunch or sex?
其实我想出去走走
Actually, I wanna go for a walk.
淋着雨吗
In the rain?
一会儿就停了
It will stop.
你怎么了
What’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是觉得自己很少有时间
Just didn’t really have much time
来独处 让自己补充能量
to recharge, to be alone.
上周你和家人过得怎么样
How was the week with your family?
气氛挺紧张的
Intense.
我明白
I get it.
你去散步 我来做晚饭
You go for your walk. I’m gonna make some dinner.
然后 你带些酒回来就行
And, uh, you just come back with some wine.
-怎么样 -好的
– How about that? – Sure.
那就这样吧
All right, then.
-喂 -你好
– Da? – Hi.
稍等一下
Hold on.
安娜 这号♥码是哪来的 安全吗
Anna, what is this number? Is it secure?
从一位美丽的日本女士那里借的
A nice Japanese lady loaned me her phone.
那么 你的新家怎么样
So, how’s the new place?
很好 挺现代风的
It’s nice. Stylish.
出什么事了
Something’s wrong?
这就是我现在的生活吗 亚历克斯
Is this my life now, Alex?
打电♥话♥要偷手♥机♥
Stealing mobile phones,
等着看我眉心吃枪子
waiting to catch a bullet between my eyes?
不要去想瓦西列夫了
Hey, don’t let Vassiliev get in your head.
还有别的办法
There are other ways…
你给我讲了半天关于选择和道路的废话
You give me some bullshit speech about choices and path,
然后你♥他♥妈♥的答应我过了五年就能自♥由♥
and promise me my fucking freedom in five years.
你那时候以为五年后
You thought I was gonna be long dead
我早就死了 是吧
before that, didn’t you?
我可以告诉你 不是每个人都能活下来
Well, not everyone makes it through. I’ll give you that.
但你还有机会 现在起 享受当下吧
But you’ve got a shot. For now, enjoy the moment.
耐心一点 安娜 这对你有好处
Give yourself time, Anna. It plays in your favor.
顺其自然
Let the currents move beneath you.
等待权力更替 化敌为友
Powers will shift. Enemies can vanish.
竭力求生 听天由命
Do what you can to stay alive. Time will do the rest.
答应我一件事 亚历克斯
Promise me something, Alex.
任何事都行
Anything.
如果有一天我能找到出路
If I find a way to get free one day,
你愿意站在我这边吗
would you be on my side?
我尽力而为
I’ll do my best.
过些天再见
I’ll see you soon.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know
你最近过得非常艰难
that you’re going through a very, very rough time.
我不知道原因
And I don’t know why,
但也不想知道
but also don’t want to know.
我想让你知道的是
What I want you to know
不管你什么样我都爱你
is that I love you the way you are,
无论何时你需要我
and I’m always gonna be there
我都会在你身后支持你
for you whenever you need me.
好吗
All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
米兰
好了 姑娘们 我们开始吧
Okay, girls, let’s do this.
开拍 好的 很可爱 对
Kaboom! Okay, lovely. Yes!
很好 姑娘们 非常非常好
Very nice, girls. Very, very nice.
给我一个下流的表情 再下流一点
But give me dirty. Give me dirtier.
是的 很好 太好了
Yeah, that’s nice. That’s very nice!
对 对 小绿裙 天哪
Yes! Yes, green dress! Oh, my God,
你的腿我他妈可以玩一年
you’ve got a lovely bunch of fucking legs on you.
好了 下一组 完工 下一组
All right, next. Done. Next!
下一组 对吧 好
Whoo! Next, yeah? Okay.
天哪 真是太他妈可爱了
Oh, my God, that was bloody lovely!
我们都感受到了 我们都感觉很好
We’re feeling it. We’re feeling good.
来吧 刚才那组真的很不错
Come on, that was really nice.
拍的不错
It’s great.
你知道我五点要走 对吧
Do you know that I have to leave at 5:00, right?
没问题 还有一小时就完了 好吗
No problem. In one hour you are finished, okay?
太棒了
Awesome.
很好 非常好
That’s nice. Fair enough.
记住你们是公主
Remember you are princesses,
不是女装变♥态♥ 好吗
not transvestites, yeah?
所以我想请你们
So I’d like to see
尽可能让我看到你们的女人味
your feminine energy if I could, please. Ooh.
喂 是我
Hello? Yes?
摆个造型 好吗
Strike a pose, yeah?
那么 昨晚到现在你缓过来了吗
So, uh, did you recover from last night?
好吧 我受够了
Okay, I had enough.
也许吧 是的 我可以
Maybe. Yeah, I could.
安娜 宝贝 我正在这里搞创作
Anna, my love. Hey, I’m trying to create here, yeah?
所以请你就摆好那个姿势 好吗
So can you please just strike that pose, yeah?
真♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥ 安娜
Fucking idiot. Anna…
别动
Don’t move.
求你了 安娜 我们需要这份工作
Please, Anna, we need this job.
带上你昨天带的东西
Bring that thing that you brought yesterday.
对对对 今晚 她不太高兴
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Tonight. Ooh, she is not happy.
天哪
Oh, my God!
我们现在来整些下流的吧 笑一个
Let’s get dirty now. Smile.
笑一个 摆出最灿烂的笑容
Smile. Give me your best smile.
咋回事 苍天哪 出血了
Why? Fucking hell, there’s blood.
我说了摆出最灿烂的笑容
I said give me your best smile!
-好的 -好一点了
– Okay. – That’s better.
现在演一条狗
Now be a dog.
对 演条狗 汪 汪
Yeah, be a dog. Woof, woof.
真是条骚母狗
Here’s a good bitch, dog.
把你的手放在该放的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!