Put your hands where they belong.
好的 这张不错
Okay, that’s the good one.
收工
That’s a wrap.
操♥你♥妈♥ 别碰我
Fucking don’t touch me.
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
你迟到了一个多小时
Over an hour late!
我已经全速赶来了
I came here as soon as I could.
奥尔加已经打了十来通电♥话♥了
Olga’s called at least 10 times already.
把他妈的档案给我然后你♥他♥妈♥就闭嘴吧
Give me the fucking file and shut the fuck up!
沃滕伯格 49岁 德国驻波兰
Wurtenberg, 49, German diplomat,
大使♥馆♥的外交官
with the embassy in Poland.
所有来自中东的非法资金都要经过他手
All illegal money from the Middle East goes through him.
他离婚了 没有小孩
He’s divorced, no kids.
我们多次尝试接触他
We’ve already made several approaches,
但毫无进展
but it’s hopeless.
他没法被收买♥♥
He can’t be bought.
所以我们没有勒索他的筹码
So we have no leverage for blackmail.
不过 他确实有一个弱点
He does, however, have one weak spot.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
在米兰这里 他会接受一个
Here in Milan, he uses a service
叫斯特凡诺的人运营的特殊服务
run by a man called Stefano.
我们已经搞定了运营者这边的问题
We’ve already sorted things out on that end.
所以沃滕伯格现在正等着你
So Wurtenberg is waiting for you.
枪在哪里
Where is the piece?
在浴室 第二个水槽后面
Bathroom. Behind the second sink.
保镖呢
Bodyguards?
就一个 一个狗♥杂♥种♥
Just one. A vicious bastard.
我们在大厅里装了探头
We have eyes in the hall,
但没办法装到房♥间里去
but no way of getting a wire or camera in.
没有后备计划 所以一旦出现什么问题
There will be no backups. So if there’s a hitch…
不存在的
There won’t be.
最后把公文包 钥匙
Bring me the attache case, keys,
文件和指纹交给我
documents, and fingerprint.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
哪个房♥间
Which room?
再往里摸一点你就要掏钱了
Go any further and you will have to pay.
-时间早过了 -抱歉 堵车了
– It’s about time. – Sorry. Traffic.
时装周
Fashion week.
我能借用一下浴室吗
Can I use your bathroom?
可以 但是 快点
Yes, but, uh, hurry.
我们已经浪费了很多时间
We have lost a lot of time.
不用多久
Won’t be long.
好的
Good.
你在里面呆了十二分钟
You were in there 12 minutes.
他不是很配合
Well, he wasn’t very cooperative.
所以他的指纹呢
So where is his print?
我们可以从这上面采集指纹
We can lift them off this.
不对 你个白♥痴♥ 你没看备忘录吗
No, you idiot. Didn’t you read the memo?
不 我读过了
Yeah, I’ve read it.
所以他的食指他妈的在哪儿呢
So where’s his fucking index finger?
你是想让我
You expected me to…
把他手指带来 对 备忘录上写了
Bring back his finger, yes! Like it says in the memo.
如果我们不能到处用他的指纹
How can you expect us to compromise him
你觉得我们该怎么来让他妥协
without putting his prints everywhere?
你想让我派莫桑去吗
You want me to send Mossan?
不 不 这是我的疏失
No. No. It was my mistake.
我犯的错 我自己解决
My mistake and I’ve got to do this.
你这次去的时候 把你的表带回来
While you’re there, bring back your watch.
不要再落下任何东西了
Never leave anything behind.
你还呆在这里干嘛呢 快走吧
Why are you still here? Go.
拿来了
Here.
完事了吗
Are we done?
是的
Yes.
我现在可以回家睡觉了吗
Can I go to bed now?
你还要我把什么人杀掉或者断肢吗
Is there anyone else you need me to kill and mutilate?
你犯什么病了
What’s wrong with you?
我只是对这一切感到心累
I’m just so tired of everything.
我没法
I can’t…
-休息一下 -什么
– Take break. – What?
去晒一个星期日光浴
Take a week in the sun.
随便你想去哪里 带上莫德
Wherever you want. Take Maude.
恢复体力 疗养身心
Rest. Recuperate.
不管是什么问题 解决掉它
Get over this. Whatever this is.
-谢谢 -就一个星期 没了
– Thank you. – One week. No more.
姑娘们 我能请你们喝一杯吗
Hey, girls, can I buy you a drink?
如果你不是亿万富翁
Unless you’re a billionaire,
那就请另寻他处吧 小伙子
keep on walking, man.
天哪 这外面真热
Geez, it’s hot out here.
你想回屋子里去
Do you want to go back to the bungalow,
洗个澡吗
and take a shower?
你先去吧 我待会儿去找你
Go ahead. I’ll join you later.
好的
All right.

Hi.
假期过的开心吗
Enjoy your vacation?
是啊 太棒了 我还给你买♥♥了件礼物
Yeah, it was wonderful. Even got you a present.
在这 一张明信片
Here, it’s a postcard.
挺好看的
Lovely.
该重新开始干活了
Time to get back to work.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
操了
Fuck!
五号♥ 能请你转一下身吗
Number five, can you turn, please.
先生们 完美 不错 太棒了
Gentlemen, perfect, lovely. Oh, great.
完美 亲爱的 看我这 别动
Perfect. Darling, watch me. Don’t move.
再多一点玛丽皇后的那种感觉
Little more Marie-Antoinette.
玛丽皇后:玛丽·安托瓦内特 法王路易十六的王后
完美
Perfect.
很好 非常好
Good, very nice.
我要看到激♥情♥ 全力以赴
I want fire. Give it all.
来吧 竭尽全力
Come on. Give it all.
激♥情♥ 激♥情♥ 就是这样 好的
Fire! Fire! That’s it. All right!
对 再使劲点 宝贝
Yeah, push it more, baby!
再使劲点 使劲 使劲
Push it more, more, more!
让我看到你的极限 让我看到你的极限
Give me what you got! Give me what you got!
加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on!
你今年干得不错
You’ve done good work this year.
你下周要飞回莫斯科
You’re flying back to Moscow next week.
老大想见你
The boss wants to see you.
你把我榨干了
You are crazy.
生理需要
I needed it.
我也一样
Me too.
我承认 一开始我对你没什么信心
I confess, I had little faith in you at first.
太漂亮的女孩
Girls who are too beautiful
迟早会成为麻烦
become a problem sooner or later.
这就是我们只招糙汉子的原因
That’s why we only hire the ugly ones.
说到奥尔加 她请求
Speaking of Olga, she has asked
给你颁发一枚荣誉勋章
for a medal of distinction to be awarded to you.
但别有太高的期望
But don’t get your hopes up.
没有颁奖典礼啥的
There is no ceremony or anything.
当你退役时
When your service ends,
你的名字会被刻在门口的墙上
your name will be engraved on the wall at the entrance,
如果你有子嗣的话 他们能拿到抚恤金
and a pension will be paid to your heirs, if you have any.
现在 你觉得如何
Now, what do you think?
你想接受这样的荣誉吗
Do you deserve such an honor?
将军
Check.
不想
No.
将死
Mate.
6个月前
抓住她 约瑟夫 跟我来
Grab her! Joseph, come with me.
别见怪啊 我和你说过会再见面的
Don’t look so surprised. I told you I’d see you around.
现在 你肯定很想知道
Now, you’re gonna wanna know
我是怎么知道事实是这样的
how I knew this was going down,
以及我监视你多久了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!