– Mossad. – I don’t know what Mossad…
知道还是不知道 这是规则
Yes or no? That’s the game.
不知道
No!
好了 安娜 你看见她没有
All right. Anna. Have you seen her?
没有
No.
我会详细告诉你该怎么做
I’m gonna tell you exactly what to do.
如果她有联♥系♥ 如果她打给你
If she makes contact. If she calls you,
如果你打给她 你要立刻告诉我
if you call her, you’re gonna get in touch with me.
-明白没有 -明白了
– Understand? – Yes.
我们已经监听了你的公♥寓♥
We’ve already bugged your apartment.
好了 出去
All right, get out.
抱歉打扰了你的生活
I’m sorry for disturbing your day.
纽约
风云人物 恭喜恭喜
Man of the hour. Congrats.
-谢了 -行动真成功
– Thanks, man. – Solid fucking operation.
瓦西列夫已经确认死亡
Vassiliev was a confirmed kill,
毛子们已经在准备任命别人接任了
and the Russians are ready to appoint someone else.
是啊 但愿是个更好的人
Yeah. Hopefully someone better.
也没法更差了
Can’t be anyone worse.
我天 那家伙真的是混♥蛋♥
Christ, that guy was a prick.
你帮他们报了仇
You made things right.
花了点时间 但你还是让他们遭了报应
It took time, but you got back at ’em.
所有人都会记得这件事
Nobody’s ever gonna forget that.
好的
Good.
那姑娘呢 有消息吗
And the girl? Any news?
如果幸运的话 大概死了吧
Dead, probably. If she’s lucky.
她那样的女孩去前苏联古♥拉♥格♥集中营
A girl like her, up in a Siberian gulag?
-你说会怎么样 -也是
– How’s that gonna go? – Uh-huh.
你离开之前我们去吃个晚饭吧
Let’s grab dinner before you leave town.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
-干得好 正义阵营的大胜利 -对
– Great work. Big win for the good guys. – Yeah.
新信息
14号♥周一下午两点 巴黎蒙梭公园小吃摊 安娜
正在进入公园
Entering the park.
收到
Roger.
你能跟我们的人说再谨慎一点吗
You wanna tell our guys to be a little more discreet?
隔着一英里我都能认出来他们
I can spot them a mile away.
一号♥二号♥特工 你们太招疑 退后
Agents 1 and 2, you’re too conspicuous. Move back.
知道那可能是谁吗
Any idea who that could be?
我们在查
We’re on it.
我的右手边 亚历克谢·琴科夫
To my right, Alexei Tchenkov.
-意式浓缩 -好的
– Uh, espresso ristretto. – Tres bien.
伦纳德·米勒 中情局的
Leonard Miller, CIA.
瓦西列夫被杀的时候他就在莫斯科
He was in Moscow when Vassiliev was killed.
所有特工做好干涉准备
All agents stand by to intervene.
把我从这里弄出去
Hey, get me the fuck out of here.
别担心 我们马上就到
Don’t worry, we’re coming in.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
马上准备撤离
Exfiltration procedure imminent.
对方有所行动
We have movement.
坐好了 亚历克谢
Sit tight, Alexei.
就像砧板上待宰的鱼
Like a duck waiting to get shot.
没人会被宰
Nobody’s getting shot.
二十秒后进行撤离
Exfiltration in 20 seconds.
亚历克谢 别干傻事
Alexei, don’t do anything stupid.
十五
Fifteen…

Ten…
-五 -等下等下
– Five… – Wait. Wait.
等下 先别出动
Wait, wait, wait. Hold off.
待命 待命
Hold off. Hold off.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What’s going on?
她来了
She’s here.
我去
Whoa.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我会亲手杀了你 安娜
I’ll kill you with my own hands, Anna.
你清楚的吧
You know that?
我清楚 但我们得先谈谈
I know, but we have to talk first.
还有要介绍给我们的情人吗
Any more lovers you want to tell us about?
没有了 只有你们两个
No, just the two of you.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
我是来说再见的
I came to say goodbye.
再也不见
For good.
我还是个孩子时 我会玩俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃
When I was a kid, I used to play with Matryoskha dolls
那是早在我假装在街角卖♥♥它们之前
way before I pretended to sell them on a street corner.
我喜欢把它们打开
I loved opening them up
看着它们漂亮的脸
and looking at their beautiful faces.
那是女人中的女人中的女人
It’s a woman inside of a woman inside of a woman.
如果有个我做成的套娃 会是什么样
Now there would be a doll made of me, what would she be?
女儿 女友
A daughter? A girlfriend?
俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 模特
A Russian spy? A model?
美国间谍
An American spy?
如果你找到最小的
If you go to the very smallest doll
藏在最里面的套娃 她到底是谁
buried deep inside, what is she?
我从不知道
I never knew.
我也想找出她来
And I would like to find out.
无论我们有什么 是我们共同使我至此
Whatever we had, each of us brought me here.
一切给了我活下去面对自我的愿望
It gave me the will to live and face to myself.
有些事我永远不会忘记
Something I will never forget.
但是你忘记了规则 安娜
But you forgot the rules, Anna.
拿去 这是我从克格勃拿走的
Here. That’s what I got from the KGB.
这是我从中情局拿走的
And that’s what I got from the CIA.
-什么时候 -你的箱子
– When? – Your case.
-干得不错 -谢谢
– Nice work. – Thank you.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
你们都拿回了属于你们的
You both got what belongs to you.
一切都回归了正轨
Everything goes back to normal.
我们以朋友的身份告别
And we part as good friends.
如果你遭遇不测
And if anything happens to you,
别处还有一份备份
there’s a copy some place.
直接交到媒体手上 对吧
Goes straight to the press, huh?
我希望你们能像我喜欢你们一样喜欢我
I hope you’re both as fond of me as I am of you.
你们能保证不会出现这种情况
You’ll make sure this will never happen.
对于一个并不是真正了解的人
That’s a lot of faith to put in people
那可需要非常足够的信任 安娜
you don’t really know, Anna.
六个月内 你手上的信息就会过时
In six months, the information you have will be obsolete.
无论你在哪里 他们都会来追杀你
They will come after you, wherever you are.
我从来没有过一天是自♥由♥的
I never had a single day of freedom.
六个月看上去就已经无穷无尽了
Six months is an eternity.
我最好抓住这个机会
And I better have it.
我们达成共识了吗
Are we agreed?
祝你一切顺利
I wish you the very best.
至少六个月内
For at least six months.
亚历克斯
Alex?
这是不得不接受的现实
It’s a bitter pill to swallow.
我问过你一次
I asked you once,
如果我找到出路 你是否会支持我
if I found a way out, would you be on my side?
不 我说的是我会尽力
No. No. I said I would do my best.
我也只要求你做这么多
That’s all I’m asking.
如果你改了心意
If you ever change your mind,
就回到家人身边来
come home to your family.
知道了吗
Understand?
我仅有的家人已经坐在这里了
The only family I have is at this table.
婊♥子♥ 她要是以为自己能逃脱罗网
The bitch! If she thinks she’s getting away with this…
继续录 继续录
Keep recording. Keep recording.
你 留在这里
You, stay here.
你要先走吗
You wanna leave first?
我想再待一会儿
I think I’ll stay awhile.
-请你喝一杯 -别得寸进尺 同志
– Buy you a drink? – Don’t push it, comrade.
-安娜 -奥尔加
– Anna! – Olga?
没人可以耍克格勃
No one fucks with KGB!
全体特工 出动 出动
All agents, move! Move! Move!
快点 带他离开这里
Let’s go! Get him out of there!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!