That’s it. I’m taking you back to the colony.

-Uhh! Ow! Oh. -Uhh!
昆虫乐园 我一定是疯了
Insectopia. You know, I must’ve been crazy.
小Z 不过…
-Z? -But you know what?
我承认自己的错了
-I can admit it when I’m wrong. -Z.
这次我是百分之百的
And this time, I gotta tell ya, I was absolutely, 1OO%…
正确
correct.
你这辈子见过更美的景象吗
Have… Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your life?
这就是昆虫… 别说出来 来吧
-It’s… Insect… -Shh! Don’t jinx it. Come on!
“大雨过后我看得更清楚”
I can see clearly now The rain is gone
“我看到眼前有重重障碍”
I can see all obstacles in my way
“黑暗的乌云终于散开来”
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
“这将是阳光普照的…”
-Pardon us. -It’s gonna be a bright
“…好天气”
-Bright, bright -Bright sunshiny day
“这将是阳光普照的…”
It’s gonna be a bright
“…好天气”
-Bright, bright -Bright sunshiny day
“到处看看”
Look all around Nothing but blue skies
天空一片蔚蓝
Look straight ahead Nothing but
“抬起头来”
Blue skies
天空万里无云
Whoa
“我闻到雨后清新的空气”
I can see clearly now The rain is gone
“我看到前途一片光明”
I can see all obstacles in my way
大伙 我要每组工蚁就位
All right, everybody. I want all teams in place,
准备封锁洞口
fully prepared, ready to seal the doors here and here.
这里和这里
Make certain the digging crew stays on schedule…
让挖洞队在典礼进行时凿穿
for breakthrough midway in the dedication ceremony.
现在只要找到公主就行
Now all we need is the princess.

Mm.
这味道有些像便便 –真的 我试试
-This stuff tastes like crap. -Really? Let me try some.
嘿 是便便 不错
Hey, it is crap. Not bad.
有人用便便取火 –我也试过
-Somebody needs to feed that fire. -Dude, I did it last time.
我不用去做 那不是我的事
I’m not gonna get it. It’s not my job.
新来那家伙怎么样 没见它做些什么
What about the new guy? He hasn’t contributed yet.
你知道…它就这样死在我怀里
And… you know, he just died in my arms like that.
他这辈子没有…
l… You know, I don’t think he ever once in his life…
自己做过选择
made his own choice.
我不知道是这样
I never knew it was like that.
在皇宫里…
I mean, up in the palace…
我猜我们都让将军做决定
Well, I guess we just let the general make all the decisions.
我想问你 那晚你为什么去酒吧
Let me ask you something. What made you come to the bar that night?
我猜我想找麻烦
I guess I was looking for a little trouble.
我的别名就是麻烦
Well, trouble’s my middle name.
其实是马利龙
Actually, my middle name is Marion, but, uh,
不过别说出去 你很奇怪
-I don’t want you to spread that around. -You’re pretty strange.
你应该知道吧
-You do know that, don’t you? -Well,
我不会用这字眼
strange’s not exactly the word I would use.
我喜欢 你与众不同
I like it. You’re not like anyone else.
不过我一向都有点古怪
Actually, now that you mention it, there is a certain strangeness to me.
我的个性有点古怪 有些蚂蚁说我是怪胎
I mean, it’s a, you know, kind of a bizarre quality. Some have said “freak.”
不过这是赞美
But it’s, uh, you know, complimentary.
新来的 去加柴火
Hey, new guy. We need more wood.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back. Just hold that thought…
就照刚才那样 那样很好
whatever it is you were thinking.
怪不得你们是害虫
Hey, you ever wonder why they call you guys “pests”?
也许我们只是很小的虫
What if, like, we’re just these tiny little things…
其实外面有很大的宇亩
and we’re just, like, part of this whole other huge universe…
我们根本不知道它的存在
that’s, like, so big we don’t even know it exists?
你说得好深奥
Man, that is so deep.
太好了
Perfect. Nothing like a little manual labor…
良辰美景我却得做苦工
on the most romantic night of my life.
我正好顺路过来看看
Hi. I was in the neighborhood and I thought I’d drop in.
这真是 充满嬉皮风昧
This is, uh, very bohemian.
你好 欢迎来到昆虫…
Aloha, dude. Welcome to Insec…
抱歉打搅了
Sorry for interrupting.
是这样子 我们的公主
You see, our princess has, uh, gone missing,
她失踪了 我们很担心
and we’re just sick about it.
她差不多这么高 很漂亮
She’s about yea tall, fairly easy on the eyes.
你们看过她吗 –她在那儿
-Anybody seen her? -That’s her.
别担心 我马上带你回家
Don’t worry, Princess, you’ll be back home soon.
听好 我不回去
Listen, Cutter, I’m… I’m not going back.
问题是 我得奉命行事
The thing is, Princess, I got orders.
奉命 你不能自作主张吗
Orders? Can’t you just once think for yourself?
你真会说话 小Z在哪里
Well, that was very impressive. Where’s Z?
小Z…他… 死了
-Z? He’s, uh… -Dead.
小Z死了 你不必管他
Z’s dead. You don’t need to worry about him.
小Z死了 他才有自己的主张
Z’s dead. Well, he was an ant with ideas.
真可惜
Too bad for him.
公主 蚁国需要你
Princess, your colony needs you.
卡特
Cutter!
住手 放开我
-Stop right now! Let go of me! -Bala!
芭拉 住手
Stop, you… Oh, no.
糟了 我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我得冷静下来想想
All right, look. Let’s be rational about this.
我和芭拉 她是公主
You know, Bala and I, you know, she’s a princess…
我只是泥土搬运工程师
and I’m a… I’m a soil-relocation engineer.
不过呢
So wha… You’re no… Whew!
我得回去救她
On the other hand, uh… I’ve gotta go back for her.
我载你一程
I’ll-I’ll give you a lift.

S-S-S… Whoa! Ohh!
我得帮这个忙
It’s the least I can do.
况且…这是我的小甜心的心愿
Besides, it’s what my waddly-kiddles would want.
先喝杯咖啡吧
Uh, look, how about a cup of joe first?
小老弟 坐上来吧
Well, old boy… saddle up.
嗯..
It… Whoa!
小心
Look out!
啊 公主
Ah, Princess.
你回来得正好 –放开我
-You’re just in time. -Take your hands off me.
将军 这是怎么回事
General, what exactly is going on here?
我要你解释 我以后会解释的
-I demand an explanation. -I’ll explain everything afterwards.
南门封锁了吗 –封锁了 长官
-Is the southeast entrance secure? -Yes, sir.
不行 现在就说
Not afterwards. Now.
我不喜欢你的想法 也不喜欢你的统治方法
I don’t like the way you think and I don’t like the way you run this colony.
我不喜欢你 婚约取消了
And I don’t like you. The wedding is off.
事情要改变了
-Things are going to change around here. -You’re right, Princess.
你说得对 事情会改变 让她坐下来
Things are going to change. Why don’t we make her more comfortable?
因为她得留下来
She’ll be here for a while.
你以为你在干什么 母后会把你砍头
What do you think you’re doing? My mother will have your head.
才怪 你是个斗士 芭拉
I doubt that. Ah, you’ve got a fighter spirit, Bala.
新的蚁国需要你
And that’s just what we need to start our new colony.
我们要消灭所有的劣等蚁
We will rinse away all the filth from our gutters.
重新开始 你要当我的皇后
We’ll start anew, with you by my side as my queen.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
我一定会青史留名
I believe history will see things differently.
大家 各就各位
All right, gentlemen. Time to take your positions.
有一天你会感谢我的
Someday… Someday you’ll thank me.
飞高点 飞高点
Pull up! Pull up! Aah! There it is!
到了
Oof! Oh!
去找你的心上人吧
Well, then, go get the woman you love, Z.
再见 峰兄 谢谢了
So long, Chip. And thanks.
你 你想去哪里
You there. Where do you think you’re goin’?
我 我只是…
Me? Oh, no, I was just… You know, l…
你不该在这里
You’re not supposed to be out here.
工蚁都要参加隧♥道♥启用典礼
All workers are to report to the tunnel-opening ceremonies.
没错 隧♥道♥启用典礼
Yes, yes, of course. The-The tunnel-opening ceremonies.
我得走了
l… Well, I should get going, then. l…
你知道的 -嘿
-You know, the-the… -Hey!
我要参加隧♥道♥启用典礼
I’m going to the… the tunnel-opening ceremonies.
快去吧
-I’d… better get goin’. -Get moving.
我得走了 我要去隧♥道♥启用典礼
I’m going to the… the tunnel-opening ceremonies. l…
对不起 隧♥道♥启用典札
Excuse me, please. Tunnel-opening ceremonies.
工蚁 –隧♥道♥启用需要我 我很重要

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章爱你,罗茜
下一篇文章一曲倾情
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!