-Hey, worker! -Opening the tunnel. They need me.
你去哪里
-I’m the key man. -Where do you think you’re going?
隧♥道♥启用典礼
Tunnel-opening ceremonies.
快点 把我放走
Hey! Let me outta here!

Hey!
越来越精采了
Gosh, this-this day just keeps getting better and better.
你们的麻烦大了
I mean big trouble!
你们听到了吗 我可是公主耶
Are you listening to me out there? I’m the princess!
可恶
Damn it!
你的脾气还是这么大
Wow, your manners haven’t improved much.
小Z
Z!
哇唔
Whoa! Whoa!
是你 你回来救我
-Ooh! -It’s you. You came back for me.
对 我回来救你 我很喜欢你
Well, yeah, I came back for you. I have strong feelings for you.
老实说 你很美
Let’s face it, you’re… you’re… you’re beautiful. l…
有时候很火爆 不过可以慢慢改
A little combative at times, but I think we can work on that.
你的话太多了
You talk too much.
我可以马上变得沉默寡言
Gee, I think I’m about to become the strong, silent type.
来吧 到处空空荡荡 快走吧
Come on. The city’s deserted. We’d better get outta here.
小Z 我们不能走
Z… we can’t go.
曼将军疯了
Mandible’s insane. He… He keeps talking about…
他一直说要消灭劣等蚁 改写历史
washing away the filth and-and changing history and…
他要杀死我母亲
and I think he’s going to try to kill my mother.
不只是你母亲 每只蚂蚁
Not just your mother… everyone.
怎么回事
-What’s going on? -Look.
我们在这里很安全
Here we are, safe in the city.
不过他们要把大家封死在隧♥道♥
But they’re gonna seal everybody off in the MegaTunnel.
就是这个湖
And… here’s the lake.
你说得对
You’re right.
现在不能走
We can’t leave now.
来吧 我们快去
Come on. We gotta get down there.
今天一个梦想将成真
Today is the realization of a dream.
一个骄傲的蚁国 纯种的蚁国
A dream of a proud colony.
浴火重生的蚁国
A pure colony. A colony reborn.
隧♥道♥马上就要打开
Moments from now this tunnel will open.
冲走过去的回忆 迎接新的开始
The past will be washed away and a new day will dawn.
你的演讲非常激励人心
A stirring speech, General.
真希望我女儿能在场
I only wish my daughter were here to appreciate it.
我知道你很担心芭拉
Your Majesty, I know how concerned you are about Bala.
不过我的手下很快就会找到她
But my scouts are on her trail and it’s only a matter of time…
别光说不练 快找到她
General, I don’t want to discuss it. Just find her.
我会的 陛下
I will, Your Highness.
再见
Good-bye.
把洞口封起来
Seal up the doors.
卡特 你听到了吗 –我在想
-Cutter, did you hear me? -Sir, I’ve been thinking.
非得这么做吗 看看他们
Do we need to go through with this? Look at what these workers have done.
工蚁做得很好 他们很能干 没别的方法吗
They got the right stuff. Isn’t there any other way?
你是优秀的军官 严守纪律 英勇能干
Cutter, you’re a fine officer. You have discipline, courage, ability.
不过你染上劣等蚁的弱点
But you seem to have a weakness for the lower orders that I find disturbing.
你支不支持我 –长官 对不起
-Now, are you with me? -Sir, uh… I apologize.
好吧 封起来 –是 长官
-All right, then. Seal it up. -Yes, sir.
当我看到这条隧♥道♥
As I look out on this magnificent tunnel,
心中充满骄傲
I am filled with pride.
快跳 –在艰辛的时刻
-Jump! -In these difficult times,
看到你们这些工蚁
it is a great solace to know that you, our workers…
妈妈 等等
Mom! Wait!
每只工蚁都在这里 那家伙欠我钱
Every worker in the colony is here. Wait a minute. That guy owes me money.
这伟大的成就证明工蚁的实力
This tremendous accomplishment is a testimony to the strength…
你去警告蚁后 我去阻止他们
-Put your backs into it! -Go warn your mother.
没有时间了
-I gotta get to those diggers before they break through. -There’s not enough time.
你不要悲观 好吗
Hey, leave the pessimism to me, okay?
让一让 对不起
Excuse me! Sorry about that. Excuse me.
工蚁马上就要凿穿…
In a few moments when our expert diggers break through to the surface,
妈妈 停下来
-Mom! Mom, stop. -the sun will pour into this…
你回来了 你没事吧
Bala! Where’ve you been? Are you all right?
我没事 –怎么回事
-I’m fine. -What happened?
我们很危险
Mother, we’re in terrible danger.
大伙 加把劲
Put your backs into it, people.
慢着 别再挖了
Wait! Hold… Hey, stop digging!
小Z 是你吗 –老魏 住手
-Z? Is that you? -We must stop!
小Z 你回来了
Z! You’re back!
–噢小Z –老魏
-Oh, Z! Oh. -Weaver!
小Z 怎么了
Z! What’s the matter?
大家停下来 别挖了
Ho-Hold up, everyone. Stop. Stop digging.
这是谁的决定 -你自己的决定
-On whose authority? -On your own authority.
如果凿穿 我们都会…
If you break through that wall, we’re all gonna…
被淹死的 整条隧♥道♥会淹水
Drown. This tunnel is going to flood.
一定要叫大家出去
So we’ve got to get everyone out of here.
我得奉命行事 继续挖下去
Look, I got orders, and those orders say “dig.”
有人叫你跳楼你也跳吗
What if someone ordered you to jump off a bridge?
我是白问了 替自己着想吧
Oh, brother, I’m asking the wrong guy. Look, think for yourselves!
给我 我受够你了
Gimme that! I’ve had enough out of you.
快回去干活
Get back to work.
什么声音
Uh-oh.
快走吧 快跑
-Let’s get outta here! -Run!
快跑 快跑
Run! Keep going!
大家听好 我们被骗了
Everyone, listen to me. We’ve all been deceived.
大家冷静地往出口走
We need to calmly head toward the exits.
快逃命 要淹水了 –不要惊慌
-Run for your lives! It’s gonna flood! -No. Don’t panic.
不要惊慌 –自求多福吧
-Don’t panic! -Every ant for himself!
出口都被封死 –我们被困住了
-All the exits are blocked! -We’re trapped!
怎么办 –没办法了
-What are we going to do? -There’s nothing we can do!
有办法 老魏 抬我上去
Yes, there is. Weaver, give me a leg up.
大家听我说
Everyone, listen to me!
你是谁 –他是小Z
-Who the heck are you? -He’s Z!
我们得团结一致才能活命
Listen, we gotta help each other get outta here before we all drown.
怎么做 –搭出一个梯子
-How? -By making a ladder.
梯子
A ladder!
我们一定做得到
Hey, if we built this, we can do anything.
快点来吧 就靠你们自己了 你们都过来
-Okay, let’s move it! -I’m on it. All of you, gather round.
你 开始爬
You, start climbing.
抓住 加油
-Grab my arm. -All right. Here I go. -Come on.
快点
-Go, go, go! -Right!
对不起 陛下
-Excuse me, Your Majesty.
小Z 我得帮我母亲
Z, I’ve gotta help my Mom.
别担心 我应该有把握
Don’t worry. I know almost exactly what I’m doing.
我们在上面见
I’ll see you at the top.
各位
Gentlemen, there comes a time…
朝向完美种族的演变过程中
in the evolution of a perfect colony…
强者一定会征服弱者
when the strong are meant to rise above the weak.
这个时刻来临了
Now is that time.
在地底下
Below us right now,
蚁国的劣等蚁
the weak elements of the colony…
已被大水冲走
are being washed away.
不够高 还需要蚂蚁
–Oh, my God, we’re not gonna make it!
你们俩上去
-We need more ants. -You two better get up there.
老魏 你一个人撑不住
Weaver, you can’t hold it alone.
快去
Get going.
撑着点 老友
Hang in there, buddy.
摸到了 快点 快点
-Got it! -Hurry up! Go, go, go, go!
公主很安全 未来一片光明
Our princess is secured, and our glorious future is at hand.
我们将抬头挺胸
We can all stand proud.
迎接新的开始
It is time for a new beginning.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
这就是弱者
I think that’s the weak element, sir.
拉我一把 –小Z 是你
-Gimme… Gimme a hand! -Z! You?
放手 你不明白 这是为了整个蚁国
Let go! Don’t you understand? It’s for the good of the colony.
你在说什么 我们就是蚁国
Wha-What are you saying? We are the colony!
卡特 你在干嘛
Cutter… what are you doing?
我早该这么做了
Something I should’ve done a long time ago.
这才是为了蚁国好

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章爱你,罗茜
下一篇文章一曲倾情
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!