Stephen: That was great.
Brian: You nailed him.
他出言不逊
He’s all right.
He said something.
-说什么? -我忘了
What’d he say?
I don’t remember.
我可以自己走
I can walk by myself.
出发, 芝加哥
脚踝扭到了
I hurt my ankle.
别站在那里笑, 扶我起来
Don’t stand there and laugh at me.
Get me up.
摄影师
Photographer.
我够格上《生活杂♥志♥》的封面吗?
Think I can get on the
cover of life magazine?
大斧人很好吧?
Is axe a great guy?
他根本不知道我要什么
He doesn’t know shit
about what I want.
我对大家都有交代, 我不像我老爸
Stephen: I’ve got news for everybody.
I’m not my old man,
布莱恩, 火奈何不了我, 我懂得比他多
a fire won’t get me, Brian.
I know more than he did.
我比谁都还要懂火
I know more about fire
than all of them.
睡了吧, 拳王
Time for bed, sugar ray.
我帮你脱鞋
Let me get those for you.
走开, 我自己会脱
Get out of my way.
I can get my shoes off.
你真讨人厌
You’re such a pain in the ass.
一直都很讨厌
You always were.
你在说什么啊? 今晚多亏了我
What are you talking about?
I saved your ass tonight.
布莱恩, 他们为什么不信任我了?
Why don’t they
trust me anymore, Brian?
他们不信任我了
The guys just
don’t trust me anymore.
船修好一定很棒, 对吧?
This boat could be great,
don’t you think?
我可以
Maybe I’ll just,
周末开它出去
just take it out on weekends.
我和西恩
Sean and me.
漂呀漂
We could just float.
扛上肩, 菜鸟, 又不是在打橄榄球
Stephen: Get it on your shoulder, probie.
It’s not a football.
布莱恩, 你不可能破纪录的
You’re not breaking
any records, Brian.
扛上肩, 像这样!
Get it on your shoulder,
like this!
加油, 史帝芬!
Adcox: Come on, Stephen!
干掉你老哥
Kick that old man’s ass.
跑啊, 该死的
Run, damn you.
我来了
Stephen: I’m coming.
加油, 公牛
Brian: Come on, bull.
妈的
Oh, shit.
-没事吧? -嗯
Are you okay?
Yeah.
“跑啊, 该死的”
“Run, damn you.”
好, 把水管卷好
Okay, roll the hose.
-开玩笑吧? 我自己? -你听到了
Are you kidding? By myself?
You heard me.
提姆呢?
What about Tim?
提姆呢?
What about Tim?
天啊, 下次我让你赢就是了
For Christ’s sake,
next time I’ll let you win.
菜鸟, 你不喜欢演习吗?
You got a problem with drilling, probie?
Is that it?
不是, 我对演习没什么意见
No. I don’t have
a problem with drilling.
但只要一次就够了
But let’s just have one drill.
-而不是特别针对我 -马上把水管卷好
Not one for the company
and one for me.
Roll the hose now.
我不会放弃的! 听到没?
I’m not gonna quit. You hear me?
我不会放弃的
I’m not gonna quit.
我的宝贝还在上面, 拜托谁救救他
My baby is still up there.
Please, somebody.
-里面有多少人? -我的宝贝
How many men you got in there?
My baby.
等等, 史帝芬, 别进去
Hold on, Steve.
Don’t go in there.
-等水管准备好 -布莱恩!
Chiee: Wait for the hose line.
Brian!
别让它欺负你, 别让它知道你害怕
Don’t take that
kind of shit from it.
Don’t let it know you’re scared.
-史帝芬! -小心!
Stephen! Look out!
-等水管的支援 -来不及了
We gotta wait for a hose team.
No time.
来吧!
Come on!
-预备? -等水管的支援
You ready?
We gotta wait for a hose team.
听我的指挥就没事
Jump when I say.
It won’t get us.
闭气
Hold your breath.
史帝芬!
Stephen!
-你太强了 -干得好, 公牛
You kicked ass.
Way to go, bull.
谢了
Thanks.
真疯狂
That was pretty crazy.
我等了, 我会等的
I waited. I would’ve waited.
-别担心了 -可是你冲了
Don’t worry about it.
But you did it.
你整个冲进去, 你是个真英雄
You did it all the way.
You were really a hero.
这跟英雄没关系
It’s not about being a hero.
我要为了救孩子才进去的
I went in because
there was a kid up there.
我的个性就是这样, 爸也是
I do what I do because that’s my way.
And it was dad’s way.
-别人不一定赞同 -爸也是?
Maybe it’s not everybody’s way.
Dad’s way?
-他向你托梦? -算了
Did he tell you
that in a séance?
Fine.
你说你要弄清楚
You said you needed
to know something.
你今天学到了什么?
What did you learn today?
若火场中有两个孩子呢?
What if there had been
another kid up there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
布莱恩, 怎么样? 该另谋高就了?
What do you think, Brian?
Time to move on?
你说得对
You’re right.
你赢了
You win.
还是你行
You’re the best.
嘿, 布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
布莱恩
Brian.
珍, 听着
Listen, Jen.
我考虑过妳说的话
I’ve been thinking about what
you said the other night.
如果缺还空着, 我愿意接受
If the offers still on the table,
I’d like to talk about it.
太好了!
Great!
真是天大的好消息
That’s great, really great news.
市议员一定很高兴你愿意替我们工作
The alderman will be thrilled
that you’re working with us.
布莱恩, 马提是个好人
Marty’s a good man, Brian.

Yeah.
我说错了就打断我
Rimgale: Stop me
if I got this wrong.
当时火快熄了, 你人在未起火楼层
The fire’s almost out, you’re
upstairs on the unburned floor,
-检查热源, 对吗? -是, 长官
checking for heat. Correct?
Yes, sir.
你的简讯
Messages for you.
你的分局长跟队长
You’ve been told by your
battalion chief, your captain,
还有我都叫你不要擅自行动, 对吗?
and by me not to
do nothing, right?
除非接获指示, 对吗?
Do nothing until ordered.
That’s correct?
屁♥股♥痒了, 想出风头
The itch starts.
The glory boy flash starts.
“我是个英雄, 英雄不会袖手旁观”
“I’m a hero. Heroes don’t
just stand around.”
-是吗? -是, 长官
That’s what it was?
Probie: Yes, sir.
所以你打破窗户让空气流通
Rimgale: So you punched out
a window for ventilation.
那是在你知道, 自己脚下是储油池之前还之后的事?
Before or after you knew you were
standing in a lake of gasoline?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!