I just came by to see
how you were doing.
我过得好不好?
我要卖♥♥掉爸的船
I’m selling dad’s boat.
待会有买♥♥主要来看
A guy is coming by in a few
minutes to take a look at it.
你有何打算?
What are you gonna do?
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我没说我要走
I didn’t say I was
going anywhere,
听着, 我得走了
look, I gotta get back.
-我还有事 -什么?
There’s something
I’m supposed to do.
What?
你有什么事?
What do you gotta do?
看看你
Look at you.
一脸阴阳怪气的
Look at your face. All the
things you must be thinking.
你很恨我吧?
You really hate
my guts, don’t you?
你知道吗? 没关系
You know something?
That’s all right.
-我们聊… -你不喜欢我
We should talk…
You don’t like me.
因为我没有好好把你带大?
Because of the way I raised you?
爸死了, 我能怎么办?
Dad was gone.
What was I supposed to do?
-你说啊, 我能怎么办? -没关系, 史帝芬
You tell me.
What was I supposed to do?
It’s okay, Stephen.
我尽力了, 我给了你很多东西
I tried. I wanted
so many things for you
我自己做梦都没想过能得到的东西
that I couldn’t even hope for.
爸一死, 我根本没选择
Because after that,
I had no choices.
我不是你♥爸♥
I’m not your father.
你想走就走吧
You got somewhere to go, go.
人都会变
People change.
有时叫人措手不及
Sometimes right
when you’re looking at them.
你到底怎么了?
What’s going on with you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道吗?
Do you?
我得走了
I gotta go.
麦卡菲瑞副队长
全体注意
Dispatcher on speaker:
Attention, all units responding.
化学工厂的危险物品起火
A hazardous material response
at a chemical plant.
-史帝芬回来了吗? -刚停好车
Has Stephen gotten back yet?
He just pulled up.
-是艾德卡克吗? -你怎么知道?
Is it adcox?
How do you know?
本来不知道
I didn’t.
直到你来找化学物品
I didn’t until you came
looking for chemicals,
-和我 -东西是哪来的?
for me.
What were they doing there?
是大斧给我的
Axe gave them to me.
-出发了! -我马上来
We gotta roll!
I’ll be there in a minute.
我得通知伦戈
I gotta go to rimgale with this.
-发布哨亭警报了 -我马上来!
They’re pulling a box.
I’ll be there!
我是他的副队长
I’m his lieutenant.
我来处理
I’ll handle it.
史帝芬?
Stephen?
你有份吗?
Are you a part of this?
没有
No.
你确定吗?
You’re sure?
我现在只确定这件事
That’s the only thing
I am sure of anymore.
公牛, 我们需要你
Grindle: Bull, we need you.
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
妈的!
Shit!
闪开!
Pengelly: Get out of the way!
阿潘, 你没事吧?
You all right, peng?
你没事吧?
You okay?
拉我出来
Help me out.
17分队呢?
Where’s 177
不知道
I don’t know.
史帝芬!
Stephen!
-17分队呢? -在屋顶上
Where’s 177
17’s on the roof.
戴上面罩, 化学物品燃烧
Mask up. We got a chemical fire.
撤退, 大家离开屋顶!
We’re pulling the plug.
Everybody off the roof!
-天啊, 大斧 -你不懂
Stephen: Jesus Christ, axe.
Adcox: You don’t understand.
我表妹以前在史威札克的办公室上班
My cousin used to work
at swayzak’s office.
她看到档案, 知道他在搞什么鬼
She saw the files.
She saw what he did.
-你用化学物品栽赃给我 -让我解释
You set me up
with those chemicals.
Let me explain.
退后!
You back off!
总得有人除害
Somebody had to
stop these pricks.
-大斧 -拜托听我说
Axe. Please listen to me.
你烧死人!
You burned people!
-你是消防员耶 -当莎莉把史威札克的档案给我时…
You’re a fireman.
When Sally showed me
swayzak’s files…
-我就应该让你加入了 -谋杀的计划吗?
I should’ve let you in on it.
On murder?
那些混♥蛋♥关闭消防队, 为了钱害死我们的朋友
Those assholes were
closing firehouses,
getting our friends
killed for money.
-我是为了消防队才这么做的 -那提姆呢?
I did it for the department!
Did you do it for Tim?
-那是意外 -那是你纵的火吗?
That was an accident.
Did you start that fire?
谁叫你要提早行动?
Why’d you have to go
in there so fucking early?
怪不得你要我等
That’s why you
wanted me to wait.
-让我解决史威札克! -不, 结束了
Let me finish swayzak!
No. It’s over.
你♥爸♥要是知道你这样一定会感到丢脸
Your dad would puke
if he saw you now.
-他会怎么说你? -你♥爸♥为了救我而死
What would he say about you?
Your dad died
而这些人为了钱害死消防员
saving my life,
and these people were
killing firemen for money.
-史威札克 -他为了钱害死我们的朋友
Swayzak.
He killed our friends for money.
你♥他♥妈♥的会怎么做?
What the fuck would you do?
你是他的副队长, 快想办法
Brian: You’re his lieutenant.
You’ve gotta handle this.
屋顶塌了
It’s going.
快到旁边, 要塌了
Get to the side. It’s gonna go.
17分队! 救命! 我在电梯井里
171 somebody!
I’m in the elevator shaft.
救命啊!
Help me!
救命啊!
Help, somebody!
17分队, 救命啊!
17, help!
-布莱恩! -史帝芬
Brian!
Stephen.
我在这里快被烧焦了!
Brian: I’m burning up in herel
-你还好吗? -还好, 你呢?
You all right?
Yeah. You all right?
快, 我们快去找他
Come on. We gotta go get him.
我们快离开这里, 整个地方都着火了
We gotta get out of here.
The whole place is going up.
小心! 这边
Look out! This way.
等一下, 布莱恩!
Wait a minute. Brian!
天啊!
Jesus!
我不能坐视不管, 公牛
I just couldn’t let it go, bull.
抓到你了
I got you.
放手, 公牛
Let me go, bull.
同生共死
You go, we go.
史帝芬!
Stephen!
不!
No!
别动
Don’t move.
别动, 他妈的!
Don’t move, damn it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!