Don’t you walk away from me.
别打了!
Come on!
冷静点
Easy, man.
你把事情越弄越糟
You’re just making things worse.
算了
Forget about it.
荣华酒家
-督察 -市议员
Swayzak: Inspector.
Alderman.
马拉糕?
Chinese sponge cake?
唐, 你什么时候才能捉到这混♥蛋♥?
When will you
catch this prick, Don?
-唐? -有没有线索?
Don?
Don’t you have any leads?
没有, 马提
No, Marty, I don’t.
死者之间毫无关联
We haven’t found any connection
between the victims at all.
天啊, 看清楚
Jesus Christ. Open your eyes.
西格和寇斯果都相继死亡, 现在又多个荷康
You got Seagrave, cosgrove,
and now holcomb.
三个名字已经能凑成一张名单了
Put them together.
It’s a goddamn list.
最新的受害者姓名应该还没公布吧
I didn’t know the name of that
victim had been released.
-嘿, 约翰 -早安
Hey, John. Morning.
我全听你吩咐
I’ll do whatever
you want me to do.
我要帮你抓到烧伤提姆的混♥蛋♥
I want to help you nail the son
of a bitch that burned Tim.
教我
Show me how.
马提的举止有点古怪
Thought old Marty
was acting a little strange.
他说得没错, 有残留物
He’s right. There’s residue.
荷康是第三名被害人
Holcomb is the third victim.
预先设计的爆燃应该在这发生
The backdraft was set up
somewhere in there.
只等荷康开里面的门就会被烧死
Fried holcomb when he
opened the inner door.
但外面的门, 却设了另一个陷阱等待提姆
But the outer door held
and it waited for Tim.
布莱恩, 简单来说
In a word, Brian,
我们在查什么?
what is this job all about?

Fire.
火是有生命的
It’s a living thing.
它会呼吸、会吞噬
It breathes, it eats
会仇恨
and it hates.
致胜之道唯有模仿其思路
The only way to beat it
is to think like it.
知道火会沿这条线蔓延到门上
To know this flame will spread
this way across the door
然后爬上天花板
and up across the ceiling.
不是因为易燃物所造成的
Not because of the physics
of flammable liquids,
而是因为它想要如此
but because it wants to.
有些消防员被动地去面对火
Some guys on this job,
fire owns them.
跟火在同层级对抗
Makes them fight it
on its level.
但要杀死它
But the only way
to truly kill it
就必须爱火, 像雷诺一样
is to love it a little,
just like Ronald.
-听说你朋友的情况稳住了 -谢了
I heard your friend’s
gonna be okay.
Thanks.
珍, 我们调查过了
Jen, we checked
and your boss was partners,
妳老板跟三名死者, 都是一间叫湖畔公♥司♥的股东
with all three murder victims in a
company called lakeside dynamics.
他一直保守秘密, 我要知道原因
He’s keeping that a secret.
I wanna know why.
-这我不清楚 -妳或许查得出来
I don’t know
anything about that.
You might be able to find out.
-把他的档案给我 -你知道自己在要求我做什么吗?
Get me his files.
Do you know what
you’re asking me to do?
知道
Yeah.
四年前我只是个收银员
Four years ago I was
punching a cash register.
两年前, 史威札克连我的名字都不知道
Two years ago, swayzak
didn’t even know my name.
我只是个茶水小妹
I was bringing the guy coffee.
我现在掌管整个办公室
I practically run
that office now.
马提又信任我
And Marty, he believes in me.
我不…
I just Don”t…
-你要我放弃这一切 -你的老板是个骗子
You’re asking me to
throw that all away.
Your boss is a liar.
史帝芬?
Stephen?
对不起
I vy
我睡不着
I just couldn’t sleep.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
从我小时候
It used to be real clear.
我就很清楚
When I was a kid.
这个工作的精髓就是
What meant most to me
about this job was
不容怀疑
no ifs.
一通电♥话♥马上就到
Somebody called the fire
department, we came.
我们绝对会出现
We just showed up.
他们不知道我有多爱他们
They just don’t know
how much I love them.
你不该失信于人
You don’t leave people hanging.
这是最重要的, 对吧?
It holds everything up,
doesn’t it?
忠心
Loyalty.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
“直到死亡将我们分离” 海伦, 妳也是这么听说的吧?
“Till death do us part.” isn’t
that what you heard, Helen?
同生共死, 都一样
You go, we go. It’s all the same
没这份心什么也做不了, 不是吗?
piece of shit
without that, isn’t it?
一切都结束了
It’s the end of everything.
很抱歉我跑来
I’m sorry I came.
只是没有人可以陪我讲话
There’s just nobody
I Ean talk to.
我好想妳
I really miss you.
你确定要加葡萄果酱在蛋里?
Stephen: You sure you want to
put grape jelly in the eggs?
这是我的配方, 我在做实验
It’s part of my formula.
It’s an experiment.
实验?
An experiment?
-让我来 -你会吗?
I want to do that.
Can you do it?
很好
That’s good.
把这加在配方里吧
I’ll put that in the formula.
蛋壳呢? 不拿出来?
What about the shells?
You gonna leave the shells?
这是你的配方?
They’re part of the formula?
随便你玩吧
I guess you know
what you’re doing.
妈!
Mum!
我不知道你会这么早起床
I didn’t know
you’d be up so early.
妳回去睡, 我们会把早餐端给妳
Go back to bed. We’re making
you breakfast in bed.
-我可以跟你谈一下吗? -好
Can I talk to you a minute?
Yeah.
继续煮, 做得不错
You keep going there.
You’re doing good.
他会煮饭耶
He knows what he’s doing.
他说他喜欢妳要他去上的钢琴课
He told me he likes those piano
lessons you got him taking.
我不希望增加他的困惑
I don’t want to confuse him.
我们结婚时我就瞭解你的个性
I knew who you were
when we got married.
我知道你做事的态度
I knew how you did things.
还有…
And…
你都没有…
I mean, you haven’t…
我受不了了
I just can’t anymore.
我… 你知道…
I just… you know…
我要替西恩着想
I gotta worry about Sean.
你是最棒的
I mean, you’re the best.
真的
You really are.
可是你太爱冒险…
But the chances
that you take just…
你让我很害怕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!