白♥痴♥, 那是在你知道
Before or after you noticed
自己脚下是储油池之前还之后的事?
you were standing in a lake
of gasoline, you idiot?
之前, 长官
Before, sir.
你差点害死半数队友
You could have burned or
killed half that company.
还破坏了纵火证据
Also, you wrecked the evidence
that I use to prove it’s arson.
你知道找出起火原因有多困难
You know how hard it is to determine
the cause of these fires.
回家想想
Go home and you
think about that.
我晚点再打给他
I’ll have to call him back.
我是布莱恩麦卡菲瑞, 你新的助手
Brian McCaffrey,
your new assistant.
你是丹尼斯的儿子, 先闪一边去
Dennis’ kid. Why don’t you
go find a corner to hide in?
我现在没心情, 晚点再说
I’ll get to you later. I don’t
wanna deal with you now.
太好了
Great.
你还在?
You still standing there?
我们应该把话讲清楚, 我是市政♥府♥派来的
I think we should
get something straight.
I was assigned to
this office by the city.
我知道是谁派你来的
I know who you were assigned by.
我也认识你♥爸♥, 他是个很棒的消防员
I knew your father, too.
He was a hell of a fireman.
风评很好
He had a hell of a reputation.
但我不谈交情
It don’t cut slack here
as far as I’m concerned.
史威札克派你来, 好
Swayzak sends you here, fine.
我无话可说
I got nothing to say about that.
不管是不是史威札克, 但你是为我工作
Swayzak or no,
you work for me now.
你只要犯一次错就给我走人
You step out of line, make one
false move, you’re out of here.
别以为你是第一个
Don’t think you’re the first.
-走吧 -去哪?
Let’s go. Where we going?
扫除害虫
Pest control.
影子、影子
Shadow, shadow.
你好, 影子
Hi, shadow.
雷诺, 近来可好? 还舒服吗?
Hi, Ronald. How you doing?
Staying comfortable?
-我还以为你不来了 -怎么可能错过呢
I didn’t think
you would make it.
I wouldn’t miss this.
-他是谁? -我的助手
Who’s that?
He works for me.
消防员? 我喜欢消防员
Is he a fireman? I like firemen.
你谁都喜欢
You like everybody.
布莱恩麦卡菲瑞, 最好是… 不对, 那是史帝芬
Brian McCaffrey.
Sure… no, that’s Stephen.
他是拿帽子的小孩
He’s the little one
with the hat.
真想不到!
What a treat!
-我认识你吗? -你♥爸♥认识
Do I know you?
Your dad did.
-他是谁? -别理他
Who is this guy?
Put it away.
说呀, 影子, 他爸被野兽吃了
Come on, shadow. He lost
his dad to the animal
你还不肯告诉他我是谁?
and you didn’t even tell him
who he was coming to see?
雷诺喜欢电♥话♥
Let me tell you about Ronald.
He likes telephones.
他会把火柴用沾满汽油的棉花裹住
He tapes matches
to the bell strikers
然后装在电♥话♥机里
and then wrap it
in cotton with gasoline.
你有一套自己的小游戏, 对吧?
You had a whole little thing
going there, didn’t you?
无聊时你怎么办? 你会做什么?
And when you got bored?
What did you do?
-他就打电♥话♥ -没有证据
He started making calls.
Never proved.
告诉他我们在斯带街的事
Tell him about us
down on state street.
没人在乎那件事
Nobody cares about that one.
我帮屋主放火烧仓库
It was your basic warehouse torch
I was doing for the owner.
雕虫小技
They are a cakewalk.
我一失神, 就遭到野兽的反扑
I just lost my concentration
and my animal turned on me.
整个地方像炼狱一样
Got the whole place
going like hell.
头发和手都着火了
My hair was on fire, my hands.
全身都是火, 本以为死定了
Everything. I was dead.
可是我突然活过来了, 幸亏我的英雄影子把我拖出来
Suddenly I was alive. I was pulled
out by my hero, my shadow here.
但他没注意到有一桶磷
Except, he didn’t see
this big tub of phosphorous.
爆♥炸♥的闪光把他的影子留在墙上
Explosion lit him up so bright,
left his shadow on the wall.
还不敢把袖子卷起来吗?
Still shy about
rolling up your sleeves?
让他看你的肚子
Show him your stomach.
消防员很奇怪
The funny thing about firemen,
日以继夜, 从不倦怠
night and day,
they’re always firemen.
雷诺巴托
Guard: Ronald bartel.
假释委员会收到巴托先生的报告
The parole board has received Mr.
Bartel’s fitness report.
他是44号♥
He is l.D. 44.
这是典狱长的背书, 诺斯医生?
Endorsement from his section warden.
Dr. Norris?
身为观察犯人的精神科医生, 我愿意声明
As supervising psychiatrist,
I would describe
巴托先生进步神速
Mr. bartel’s progress
as remarkable.
考量到他身体的不便
Taking into account
his disability
而且已服刑六年, 我建议给他假释的机会
and the six years he’s already
served, I recommend a parole.
巴托先生
Mr. bartel.
-你后悔犯罪吗? -是的
Do you regret your crimes?
Yes.
我知道我闯下大祸
And I’m aware of the pain
that I have caused.
出狱后你会再犯吗?
If released, will you
commit these crimes again?
不会
No, I won’t.
你准备好回到社会上了吗?
Do you consider yourself
ready for society?
准备好了
Yes, I do.
你最好是准备好了
You’re ready, all right.
-不好意思 -不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-影子 -记得这个吗?
Shadow. Remember this?
雷诺, 记得这个吗?
Remember this, Ronald?
记得这是谁的吗?
Remember who it belonged to?
你把那小女孩怎么了?
What did you do
to that little girl?
-这不公平, 影子 -你把那小女孩怎么了?
It’s not fair, shadow.
What did you do
to that little girl?
我烧死她
I burned her.
你烧死她
Rimgale: You burned her.
你把老太太们怎么了?
What do you do to old ladies?
烧死了
Burn them.
全世界呢?
Rimgale: And what
about the world?
你想把全世界怎样?
What would you like
to do with the whole world?
烧光光
Burn it all.
明年见
See you next year.
尸体是戏院老板寇斯果
Man: We figured the body’s the
owner, some guy named cosgrove.
离奇爆♥炸♥, 与车窗焦尸案件一样
Weird blast.
Like that other guy, the one
through the car windshield.
在消防队到达之前, 爆♥炸♥产生的风就把火苗扑灭了
Explosion blew out the flame before
the first engine even got here,
便宜了我们, 却苦了他
good for us.
Not too good for him.
拿工具箱来
Bring the toolbox.
提姆, 喷高温处
Tim, get the hot spots.
你那是便宜的座位区, 小心点
You in the cheap seats,
wateh it.
走吧
Let’s go.
麦卡菲瑞, 还要我请你来吗?
Rimgale: McCaffrey,
need a special invitation?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!