to giving me a goddamn apology?
向我好好道个歉
You know what? Let me recommend another book
让我给你推荐一本书
for you to stock your shelf with there, Barney.
放书架上有空看一下 巴尼
The Life of Heinrich Heine,
《海因里希·海涅的一生》
who, upon his deathbed, was begged by his loved ones
他临死之前 他的情人们
to ask for God’s forgiveness before he passed.
祷求上帝宽恕他
But good old Heinrich, he had only this to say,
但是可爱的老海因里希 只是说了一句
“God will surely forgive me.
“上帝肯定会原谅我的
After all it’s his fucking job.”
这是他的分内工作”
Hey, Boogie, wait. Wait a minute, Boogie. Fuck.
布吉 等一下 该死
You’re too drunk, man, and you’re a lousy swimmer.
你喝太醉了 而且你水性也不好
Boogie, stop!
布吉 别下水
Take the goddamn flippers off.
把该死的脚蹼给脱了
Boogie, God damn it!
布吉 该死的
I’ll shoot, man. I’ll shoot you, prick.
我要开枪了 混♥蛋♥
Shoot then. I will!
开枪吧 我说真的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Holy fuck. There you go.
真♥他♥妈♥的 你做到了
There it is.
就是这样
But next time, you shoot it at me,
但是下次 你该朝着我开枪
you fucking coward. Shoot it at me.
你这胆小鬼 朝我开枪啊
You’ll see for yourself
你会看到
what’s really inside this mossy damn cavity
在那个叫做心的长满青苔的空腔里
you think is a heart.
到底有什么
Fine.

Fine. Come on, do it.
好 来啊 开枪
Don’t you fucking…
不要…
Busy day. Big fire a few miles east.
今天忙死了 东面几英里处森林大火
Twenty cottages burned so far.
已经烧了二十所房♥屋了
They’re wasting their time out there.
他们在浪费时间
I told them I already looked all over the lake in my boat.
我告诉他们我已经自己坐船搜遍了湖面
He’s broken into a cottage.
他破门而入
He emptied it of all the booze and pills he could find. He moved on.
把房♥子里的酒和药一扫而空 还不罢休
But he leaves his clothes and wallet here?
但是他却留下了他的衣服和钱包
He took someone else’s clothes.
他穿走了别人的衣服
No break-ins have been reported.
没有强行进入的痕迹
You got something to drink?
你有喝的东西吗
That’s kind of sick.
有点变♥态♥
My first wife made that.
我第一任妻子画的
Oh, yeah? What’s her name?
是吗 叫什么名字呢
She’s dead.
已经死了
Catch her fucking someone, too?
也是抓到她通奸吗
Actually, she killed herself.
自杀的
Beat you to it, I guess.
让我抢先问一句
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
这到底是什么意思
You know, I called you guys.
我报的警
Yeah, you did.
没错
So, how come you didn’t mention this gun?
那为什么你没提及这把手♥枪♥呢
That’s… my dad’s a retired cop
那是…我爸是个退休警♥察♥
and he gave me that for protection.
他送给我自卫的
You’re Izzy Panofsky’s fucking kid?
你就是依奇·帕诺夫斯基的龟儿子吗
Yeah.
正是
No shit?
不是吧
So, how come there are two rounds missing?
那为什么有两发子弹不见了
Uh, Boogie and I were horsing around. Shooting off rounds?
布吉和我到处胡闹 乱开枪玩吗
We were drunk.
我们喝醉了
This was after you found him fucking your wife?
这发生在你发现他和你老婆通奸之后的吧
No, it wasn’t like that at all.
不是 不是那么回事
You shot off the rounds
你先打掉两发子弹
before you walked in on them screwing?
然后进屋发现他们通奸吗
No.
不是
After? So you did shoot him?
那就是之后了 你朝他开枪了吗
Yeah.
是的
Right through the fucking heart. For Christ’s sake.
径直朝他的心脏 上帝作证
Now we’re getting somewhere.
现在案子有所进展了
Are you a complete imbecile?
你是真蠢还是无知呢
Why are you wasting your time here?
你怎么在这里浪费时间呢
What about this piece of ass you were keeping in New York?
那位你在纽约金屋藏的娇呢
The florist gave us her name,
花店老板告诉我她的名字
Miriam Grant?
是米里亚姆·格兰特吗
You leave…
你滚
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Two bullets fired from your gun
你发现你好友与你老婆通奸之后
right after you caught your best friend banging your wife.
开了两枪
You threatened to kill them both and now he’s missing.
你恐吓要杀掉他们俩 而现在男的失踪了
Unless you ate him,
除非你吃掉了他的尸体
we’ll find the body before Sundown.
否则天黑之前我们会找到的
Get off of me.
放开我
So you tell me where the body is.
只要你说出来尸体藏在哪里
I’ll say you were cooperative and remorseful.
我就会说你与警方合作 认罪态度诚恳
You’ll get yourself a smart Jew lawyer
你可以请个厉害的犹太律师
and be out in no time.
帮你立即洗脱罪名
Barney!
巴尼
What are you doing here, Panofsky?
你来干嘛 帕诺夫斯基
I got a telephone call from my son. What are you doing here?
我儿子打电♥话♥让我来 你在这里干嘛
Very sweet. He attacked an officer of the law.
真是父慈子孝 他袭击执法人员
Yeah?
是吗
From where I’m standing this looks like police brutality.
我看倒是像警♥察♥野蛮执法
Like you’re one to talk.
哪儿轮得到你插嘴
You leave your hands off of him.
你放开他
He’s going down for murder. Really?
他涉嫌谋杀 是吗
Well, it seems like your razor-sharp detective skills
你敏锐的侦探触觉
have missed one tiny detail.
似乎忽略了一个细节
I don’t see a body. Where’s the body?
我没见到尸体 尸体在哪里
Now you got something else to say, talk to his Jew lawyer.
如果还有其他事情 跟他的犹太律师说
Don’t touch it, you’ll get germs.
别碰 会感染的
For the moment no charges have been laid.
现在警方没法提出指控
We’ve searched the area extensively,
我们很仔细地搜查了整个湖区
no body has been found yet, so
尸体还没有找到
this remains a missing persons case.
所以仍按失踪案处理
Even with the overwhelming circumstantial evidence implicating Mr Panofsky,
即使大量间接证据指向帕诺夫斯基先生
our hands are tied.
我们也无能为力
All right, people, we got 10 minutes to roll.
大家注意 十分钟后开拍
10 minutes until we’re rolling. Actors and…
还有十分钟开拍 演员们…
Excuse me, Barney.
打扰一下 巴尼
The papers you were waiting for just arrived.
你等的文件刚寄到了
Hello? Miriam?
你好 米里亚姆
I’m… I’m divorced.
我 我离婚了
Barney. I’m going to be in New York tomorrow.
巴尼 我打算明天去纽约
How about dinner?
一起吃晚饭怎样
No.
不了
Lunch? No.
中饭呢 不了
Miriam, please.
米里亚姆 求你了
Is the ink even dry yet?
墨水还没干吧
Let me check.
我看看
Yeah.
是的
Look, it’s just lunch. That’s it. Only once.
只是吃个午饭 没别的 就这一次
And if you decide that you never want to see me again,
如果之后你决定再也不见我了
then that’s it.
那也行
I swear. Just lunch.
我发誓 就只是吃个午饭
Yes. I’d like a bottle of Dom Perignon, well-chilled.
我要一瓶唐·培里侬香槟王 冰镇的
And a dozen long-stem roses sent to my room at exactly 2:00.
一打长茎玫瑰两点准时送到到我房♥间
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I am so happy that you made it. Now, have you eaten?
我很高兴你能来 吃过了吗
Is it hot in here? No and no.
这里是不是有点热 没吃而且不热
You’re sure. Okay.
当然 好吧
Well, champagne?
那么 来点香槟吗
I… it’s an occasion, we should have some champagne.
我 我觉得这场合需要来点香槟
Don’t you think? Yeah. Hey, excuse me.
你不觉得吗 打扰下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!