Daddy, what’s wrong?
爸 怎么了
What’s wrong?
出什么事了
I can’t remember your mother’s phone number.
我想不起来你妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码了
You look great.
你看起来很好
You look fantastic.
你看起来棒极了
Sit down, come on.
坐下 快来
You’re not going to get sick on me again, are you?
你这次不会见我就吐了吧
No, no. Only coffee for me now. Thank you.
不会 不会 现在只喝咖啡 谢谢
But I do have my crib notes.
但小抄我还是带了
Now where the hell are they?
我到底把它们放哪儿了
Yeah, I got my address and number,
我有住址和电♥话♥
Kate’s number, Michael’s,
凯特的电♥话♥ 迈克尔的电♥话♥
all the important stuff in case I get lost.
所有重要的信息 以防我走丢
I was thinking a dog collar might be better but…
我本以为狗项圈可能更好些 但是…
I’ve been doing some research,
我做了些研究
and they’re always coming out with new treatments and doing trials.
总有新疗法和实验治疗产生的
Yeah, let’s… I don’t…
是的 我们…我不…
Let’s not do that whole thing.
我们不说这个
‘Cause we all know where this is heading, right?
我们都知道这会说出个什么结果
Can we be friends now?
我们现在能做朋友吗
No, we can’t.
不 不行
I’m here for you, if you’ll let me be.
我都陪着你如果你愿意的话
We had a beautiful marriage, but it’s over.
我们有过一段美好的婚姻 但它结束了
And I want you to accept that.
我想要你接受这个事实
Have I ever given up when it comes to you?
对你我什么时候放弃过了
Never.
从没有过
So what makes you think I’m going to start now?
那你凭什么觉得我这次会放弃呢
Are you ready to hear today’s special? Yeah.
两位想听今天的特别推荐吗 好的
We have Dover sole flown in from Calais this morning.
我们有今早从加来空运来的多佛比目鱼
We have also…
我们还有..
Thank you.
谢谢
Jean, Jean, did you see Barney?
让 让 你看到巴尼了吗
No, Madame, I haven’t.
没有 夫人 没看到
He paid the bill, but left his wallet on the table.
他结了帐 但把钱包忘在桌上了
Thank you.
谢谢
Barney? Yeah?
巴尼 怎么了
There you are. Hey, what’s up?
你在这儿 怎么了
I couldn’t find you. I got scared.
我找不到你 害怕极了
It’s so beautiful in here, isn’t it?
这儿太美了 不是吗
You forgot your wallet at the table.
你把钱包忘在桌上了
What’s wrong with you?
你怎么了
Look at you, you’re practically shaking. Hey…
看看你 都在发抖
Well, I thought I lost you.
我还以为把你弄丢了
Lost me? No, no.
把我弄丢了吗 没有 没有
Hey, I was thinking, the kids are at school.
我在想 孩子们上学去了
What do you say we go home and curl up in bed and watch a movie?
你说我们回家躺在床上一起看电影好吗
The kids? Yeah.
孩子们啊 是啊
You dropped them off, right?
你把他们送去学校了吧
You okay? Oh, my love, hey, don’t cry.
你还好吗 宝贝 别哭啊
Have I not loved you enough today? Is that it?
是因为我今天不够爱你吗 是这样吗
It’s okay. Hey.
没事了
What do you say? What do you say?
你觉得怎样 你觉得怎样
Let’s go play hooky.
我们旷工去休息吧
Let’s get you home.
我们送你回家吧
Okay.
好的
It was while on a survey here on the summit of Mont Orford that Hydro workers
海德罗工人在奥尔福德山顶勘察时偶然
stumbled upon the remains of Bernard “Boogie” Moscovitch,
发现了伯纳德·布吉·摩斯考维斯奇的遗骸
who went missing more than 30 years ago.
他三十多年前失踪了
His friend, Barney Panofsky,
他的朋友巴尼 帕诺夫斯基
producer of the long-running soap o’Malley of the North,
长篇肥皂剧《北部欧玛利》的制♥作♥人
was the only suspect in the case.
是此案的唯一嫌疑犯
Our findings show that Mr. Moscovitch
调查显示摩斯考维斯奇先生
died by either a severe beating to the skull with a blunt instrument,
既非钝器重击头骨致死
or perhaps injuries sustained from a fall of considerable height.
也非高处坠落受伤而亡
But there is no evidence of gunshot wounds whatsoever.
但也没有任何证据证明是枪伤所致
Retired detective Sean O’Hearne
退休警探肖恩·欧赫恩
whose book about the case
写的关于此案的书
was both a commercial and critical failure,
在商业和评论上都很失败
had only this to say.
对此他只这样说道
Just because he didn’t shoot him,
不能因为他没有开枪射他
doesn’t mean he didn’t kill him.
就说明他没有杀他
This just brings us one step closer to proving the truth, okay?
这只让我们离真♥相♥更近一步 对吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
The pathology report suggesting that the victim’s injuries
尸检报告说死者的伤处
were consistent with a sky-diving fall
与高空跳伞坠落伤处相似
doesn’t shed any new light
但这不能证明
on who may have been responsible for this death.
谁导致了他的死亡
But at least one part of a 30-year mystery
但至少这一起三十年未解迷案
has finally been solved.
中的一部分已被揭示
Just turn that off.
关上吧
Kate?
凯特
Kate, what is this?
凯特 这是什么
What is… a regular payment out of the company?
公♥司♥这一项定期支出是什么
Oh, that.
那个啊
For years now, Daddy’s been paying some guy
有好多年了 爸爸出钱让人
to make up those fake tabloid items about Solange.
编造些索兰吉很受关注小报新闻
Why? I don’t know. To make her feel good.
为什么 我不知道 让她开心吧
He even went so far as to get them faxed from Bulgaria,
他甚至还让他们从保加利亚传真过来
just in case she checked the number.
只是为了以防她查号♥码
Bulgaria.
保加利亚
Daddy asked me to keep them going.
爸爸让我继续负责此事
Here.
拿着
“To my wife Miriam Grant Panofsky,
对我的妻子米里亚姆·格兰特·帕诺夫斯基
I leave our city condo
我把我们市区公♥寓♥
and the adjoining plot
和一块山峰皇家公墓里的墓地留给她
to my own in Mount Royal Cemetery,
这块墓地与我自己的相邻
where my wish is for her to be buried alongside me.”
我希望她能葬在我身边
He shouldn’t have included this. It’s not fair to her.
他不该写这一条 这对她来说不公平
I mean, she’s married to Blair.
我的意思是 她已经和布莱尔结婚了
Only until death do them part.
只有死亡才能把他们分开
Right.
是啊
One last thing.
最后一件事
He left Boogie money,
他给布吉留了钱
“To publish any original writings of
“无论他何时回来
his choosing whenever he should return.”
都用来出版任何他选择的原创作品”
See? He always thought Boogie would come back.
看见没 他一直以为布吉会回来
Dad? Hey.
爸爸
Here, Dad. Just don’t tell Kate, okay?
拿着 爸爸 别告诉凯特 好吗
Oh, we used to love the water bombers when we were kids.
我们小时候很喜欢灭火飞机
You remember, right, Dad?
你还记得吧 爸爸
The pathology report suggesting that the victim’s injuries
尸检报告称死者的伤处
were consistent with a sky-diving fall
与高空跳伞坠落伤处相似
doesn’t shed any new light…
但这不能证明…
We only go around once, my friend.
生命只有一次 我的朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!