What word is that?
这是什么词
Attorney.
律师
You’re missing half the letters.
你都少了一半字母
It’s the abbreviation, genius.
这是缩写 小天才
When you get that lazy with cheating, I know you’re tired.
你作弊都那么懒了 我知道你是累了
Five, four, three, two…
五 四 三 二…
And we’re back talking
我们回来继续
with renowned painter and artist, Leo Fasoli.
与著名画家艺术家里奥·法索里聊天
Leo, you recently signed a seven-figure deal
利奥 你最近与西蒙舒斯特公♥司♥
with Simon & Schuster
签了份七位数的合同
to publish your autobiography,
出版你的自传
and then you returned the
然后你又退回所有付款
money saying that you no longer wanted to do it.
说你不想出版了
What happened?
为什么
It proved to be more difficult than I originally thought it would be.
事实证明写自传远比我原来设想的难度大
So does that mean you
那是否意味着你
won’t be doing a retrospective any time soon?
近期内不会写类似回忆录的东西了
Who knows? Anything is possible.
谁知道 一切皆有可能
It was nice to meet you. My pleasure.
很高兴见到你 我的荣幸
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
So, you like this one? Yeah.
你喜欢这个吗 是的
Thank you again for doing this. This was a real coup for Miriam.
再次感谢你做的这些 这对米里亚姆很重要
Thank you. It was my pleasure, huh.
谢谢 我的荣幸
She is an amazing woman.
她是了不起的女人
You sure you don’t want to stay the night?
你确定今晚不留下来吗
You know that we would love to have you. Please.
你知道我们很希望你留下 好不好
There’s nothing I would enjoy more,
我也非常乐意留下来
but I have to get back to Italy.
但我必须回意大利
I have to.
必须走
Hey, you have made a wonderful life for yourself. It makes me happy.
你拥有一个完美的生活 我很欣慰
Ciao. Ciao.
再见 再见
See you.
再见
Allow me a toast to you, Barney, ’cause you really came through
请允许我举杯 巴尼 为你成功邀请
getting Leo to do this interview. Yes, you did. You did.
利奥来做这次访问 是的 是的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
And a toast to Blair on his new job in New York.
也为布莱尔在纽约找到新工作干杯
Well, I don’t have it yet. Just…
我还没得到那份工作呢 刚…
Oh, well, here’s hoping.
希望你能得到
Everybody done. Mmmhmm.
都吃饱了吗 是的
Let me help.
我来帮你吧
No, no. Guests don’t clean.
不 不 不劳客人动手
Yeah, sit down. Come on, sit.
就是 坐吧 快点 坐
So, when do you find out?
你什么时候能知道结果呢
Oh, it’s… it’s another month.
还要再等一个月
A month? Oh jeez, come on.
还要一个月吗 天哪 不会吧
Don’t be so soft.
别这么好欺负啊
You got to push these guys. You got to push them.
你得对他们施压 给他们压力
Let them know that they’re
要让他们知道如果
going to lose you if they sit on their asses.
再磨磨蹭蹭 你就不等了
No, I’m just not one to be aggressive in that way. You know?
不 我不是咄咄逼人的人 你知道的
Just because you’re gay,
不要因为你是同性恋
doesn’t mean that you can’t be assertive.
就变得不自信啊
I’m not gay, I just…
我不是同性恋 我只是…
No. I didn’t think so.
不 我也不觉得你是
But Miriam seems to…
但是米里亚姆好像认为…
Miriam thinks I’m gay?
米里亚姆以为我是个同性恋吗
Well, I told her that you weren’t, but…
我告诉她你不是 但是
So, what are you boys talking about?
你们俩聊什么呢
What’s with you?
你是怎么回事
What? Don’t say, “What.”
怎么了 别问我怎么了
Let’s just skip that whole part, okay?
你别给我装傻 行吗
I was just giving him some life lessons, that’s all.
我只是给他点人生教训 没别的意思
By telling him that I think he’s gay?
那用得着告诉他我认为他是同性恋吗
Who even jokes about that any more?
谁拿这种事开玩笑啊
I don’t want to fight about Cher.
我不想因为谢尔跟你吵架
Oh, we’re not fighting about Blair,
我们不是因为布莱尔吵架
we’re fighting about you.
我们吵架是因为你
Why? Because getting Leo to come in
为什么 因为把利奥请来
doesn’t negate all the interviews that you’ve missed to get drunk
并不能弥补你因为喝酒
and watch the game or…
看比赛而错过我所有的采访
or all the dinners that you
还有那些因为你的屡教不改
ruined ’cause you’re incorrigible with my friends.
而毁掉的与我朋友的晚餐
It doesn’t?
不能吗
I’m going to go and visit Michael for a week.
我要去迈克尔那儿住一周
What?
什么
I’m going to New York.
我要去纽约
Oh, when? Next weekend.
什么时候 下周末
All right, I’ll take the week off.
好吧 那我就请一周的假
No, I think a little time apart would be good for both of us.
不用 我觉得分开一段时间对我俩都好
What? Where is this coming from?
什么 你何出此言啊
We’ve hardly been apart since we’ve been married.
我们结婚后就几乎没分开过
I think it would be good to circulate the air a little. That’s all.
我觉得稍微透下气比较好 没别的意思
You know…
你知道
It’s only a week, okay?
就一周 好吗
Hello? Michael.
喂 迈克尔
Hi. Put your mother on the phone, please.
嗨 请让你妈妈来听电♥话♥
Nice talking to you, too, Dad. Mom?
我也很高兴和你聊天 爸 妈
Yeah? It’s Dad.
怎么了 爸爸的电♥话♥
Okay. Hold on.
好的 等一下
Hi.

Come home already. Would you?
快回家来好吗
I can’t sleep without you here beside me.
没有你在我身边我睡不着
I know.
我知道
I keep reaching over for you in bed.
我睡觉时总习惯凑着你
You know, I bought our cemetery plots today.
你知道吗 我今天买♥♥了我们的墓地
What?
什么
I can’t handle being without you for even a day
没有你我连一天都不能忍♥受
and that got me thinking, and I just needed to have that settled.
所以我就想 我要把这个也确定下来
That we would be together forever.
这样我们就能永远在一起了
Oh. You shouldn’t have done that without talking to me first.
你不该不跟我商量就擅自决定
That’s a big thing.
这可是件大事
What does that mean, that you’re not sure?
那是什么意思 你还不能确定吗
No. Why is everything all or nothing with you?
不是 你干嘛说风就是雨啊
I say I need a little space and
我说我需要一点空间
you go out and you buy real estate for our afterlife?
你就去买♥♥了我们死后的墓地
I’m sorry. I…
抱歉 我…
Overreacted. Yes, you did.
反应过度了 是的 你就是的
I’m sure what you bought is fine.
我确定你买♥♥的肯定很好
I’m sure that if you bought it,
我知道如果你买♥♥了它
it’s the best plot in the whole city,
那它一定是城里最好的一块地
but I’m still not coming home today.
但是我今天还是不回家
I’m enjoying my week with my son.
这周和儿子在一起 我很快乐
Now, I have to go, because Blair is waiting for us…
我要挂了 布莱尔在等我们
Blair? Barney, don’t even start.
布莱尔吗 巴尼 不要又开始跟我吵
He actually took your advice
其实 他听了你的建议
and he told them that he had another offer
跟他们说他还有另一份工作邀请
and they called him down for a final interview.
然后他们就让他进行最后一轮面试
Oh, I can’t believe that you’re there with Blair.
我真不敢相信你在那儿见布莱尔
I’m not even going to have this conversation with you.
我不想跟你说了
I love you, but I really do have to go. Okay?
我爱你 但我真的要挂了 好吗
And then our friend here leaves his own wedding,
然后我们朋友从他自己婚礼上跑掉
takes off and chases her right on to the train.
动身追她到火车上
No way! Yeah.
难以置信 是啊
You’re crazy. That’s what I keep telling him.
你太疯狂了 我也一直这样说他
You don’t remember me, do you? Should I?
你不记得我了吧 我们见过吗
I had a small part on your TV show a few years ago.
几年前我在你的电视剧里演了个小角色
Really? I’m so sorry.
真的吗 抱歉
I can’t believe I don’t remember that.
真不敢相信我竟然不记得了
That’s okay. I remembered you right away.
没关系 我一直记得你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!