Let’s see if I can get it, Melissa.
来 吹吧
This old geezer…
好吧 孩子 你做到了
Okay, kid. You got it.
这真棒
That is really nice.
比尔 我给你写了一首歌♥
Bill, we wrote a… I wrote a song for you.
老天
Oh, my God.
我只想很坦诚的去做事…
I just try to play a straight game,
但这在纽约几乎是不可能的
and in New York that’s very… almost impossible.
在纽约保持着一种诚实和坦诚的态度…真的挺难的
To be honest and straight in New York,
就像是堂吉诃德对抗风车一样
that’s like Don Quixote fighting windmills.
我该闭嘴了
Ooh, hoo. Shut up, Cunningham.
拿起相机 到街上去工作吧
Let’s get this thing on the road and get up and work.
关上摄像机 我们就拍到这里了
All right, turn off the cameras. We’ve had enough of this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!