我没有你那种典型的成长轨迹
I didn’t really have your typical upbringing.
起初是有过 但之后世界完蛋了
I mean, I did at first, but then the world ended.
曼哈顿
我觉得没有人会真的震惊
I mean, I don’t think anyone was really shocked.
重大新闻
这是结束吗 全球大灾难
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
袭击是全球性的
法国 巴黎
我们一直有预感 只是这一天真的来了
We always thought it might, and then it just finally happened.
但是到底怎么发生的呢 这就有趣了
But how it happened, now that’s where it gets interesting.
阿加莎 616
Agatha 616.
阿加莎 616
没错 一颗直奔地球而来的小行星
Yep, an asteroid heading straight for Earth.
显而易见
I know. So obvious.
所以人类团结起来 做最后的努力
So, humanity came together, and we did what we do best.
我们向它发射了一堆火箭弹
We shot a bunch of rockets at it!
我们炸毁它了 太棒了 都结束了
And we blew it up! And it was great!
我们
得救了
但实际没有 用来制♥造♥火箭的东西
But it wasn’t. You see, the thing that makes rockets rockets…
竟含有大量的化合物
chemical compounds, a lot of ’em.
我们
完蛋了
化合物倾盆而下 改变了一切
Which rained back down on us, and everything changed.
关于”一切” 我的意思是所有冷血生物
And by “everything,” I mean cold-blooded creatures.
变温动物基因
科学家公布新发现震惊联♥合♥国♥
而”改变” 是说它们变异并开始吃人了
And by “changed,” I mean mutated and started eating us to death.
蚂蚁 蜥蜴 蟑螂 鳄鱼
Ants, lizards, roaches, crocodiles.
变异蚂蚁入侵华尔街
你能想到的种类 应有尽有
You name it. There’s a lot of ’em.
冷血动物失控
白宫危机
总统被巨型飞蛾杀死
我认识一个小孩 在睡梦中
I knew this one kid who was eaten in his
被他从狂欢节赢回来的金鱼吃了
sleep by a goldfish he won at a carnival.
托德很爱那条金鱼的
Man, Todd loved that goldfish.
还有那只猫
And that cat.
所以 在大部分人类历史中
So, for most of human history,
如果你想灭一只蟑螂
if you wanted to kill a cockroach, right?
你只需要一只鞋
all you needed was a shoe.
而突然间 你得需要猎枪了
Well, suddenly you needed a shotgun.
有时甚至得要坦克
And sometimes even a tank.
还有时候坦克都没用
And sometimes even that doesn’t work.
尤其没在坦克里的人 比如鲍勃
Especially if you don’t stay in the tank, Bob.
最终 真正的巨型怪物
Eventually, the really big ones and
和我们的军队相互厮杀
our military took each other out.
约一年的时间 我们损失了95%的人
We lost 95% of the human population in about a year.
95%的人类被抹去
其中有很多”鲍勃”
That’s a lot of Bobs.
也有不少”托德”
And a lot of Todds.
而我们这些幸存者 尽可能藏在
Those of us who survived, we hid anywhere we could…
地堡 洞穴 避难室 遍布世界角落
bunkers, caves, panic rooms, all around the world.
在过去的七年里
So for the last seven years I’ve
我一直住在一个地下堡垒
been living in an underground bunker.
没有听起来那么糟 真的
It’s not as bad as it sounds. Really.
很棒的一群人 而且我们之间很有爱
It’s a great group of people, and we all love each other.
有点像我想象中的大学生活
You know, it’s kinda what I imagined college would’ve been like.
你确定他睡着了吗
Are you sure he’s asleep?

Who?
-乔尔 还能有谁 -是的 他睡着了
– Joel. Who else? – Yeah. He’s asleep.
-等下 嘘 -他没醒
– Hang on. Shh. – He’s not awake.
-你确定吗 -是你的声音
– Are you sure? – It’s just you.
我只是 我不想
I just… I don’t…
乔尔 乔尔
Joel. Joel.
看吧 他睡着了
See? He’s not awake.
就是你自己
It’s just you.
亲爱的艾米 我清醒的很
Dear Aimee, I am wide awake.
我只是已经很擅长不动不呼吸了
I’ve just gotten good at not really moving or breathing.
和一大群人困在一个地堡里
Being stuck in a survival bunker with a bunch of people
而大家都有了灵魂伴侣的感觉有点糟
who have all found their soul mate is less than ideal.
凯伦和雷几个月前在一起的
Karen and Ray got together a few months ago,
所以他们似乎还在蜜月期
so they’re still kinda in their honeymoon phase.
很费体力
It is super physical.
对他俩是好事 他们都很有魅力
Good for them. You know, they’re both very attractive
而且都相当灵活
and apparently quite flexible.
嘿 人生短暂 尤其是在这里
Hey, life’s short. Especially down here.
-嗨 乔尔 -嗨 艾娃
– Hey, Joel. – Hey Ava.
-乔尔 怎么样 -挺好的 蒂姆
– Joel. How’s it going? – It’s going good, Tim.
-你呢 你怎么样 -很好
– How are you… How are you doing? – Yeah, good.

Cool.
-我睡不着 -是 我们懂那种感觉
– I couldn’t sleep. – Yeah, we know the feeling.
是吗 原因可能不太一样
Yeah. Probably not for the same reasons.
你们的门开着 你们知道吗
Y-You guys’s, uh, door’s open. Is that… Did you know that?
-是的 -我们知道
– Yeah. – Yeah, we know.
行吧
Okay.
蒂姆的父母被一群白蚁吃掉后
After Tim’s parents were eaten by a swarm of termites,
他和艾娃就形影不离了 好的 晚安
he and Ava became inseparable. Okay. Good night.
-各方面都是 -晚安
– In every way. – Good night.
这是他们命名为阿加莎616的小行星
That’s the asteroid they named 616 Agatha.
这些都是他们发射的化学炸♥弹♥
And these are all the chemical bombs they sent up to try and…
这里几乎每个人都找到了真爱
So, pretty much everyone’s coupled up down here.
第一个宝宝在去年冬天出生 超级感人
Our first baby was born last winter. It was super emotional.
欢迎来到世界末日 孩子
Welcome to the apocalypse, kid.
食物很难吃
The food sucks.
但是你不会了解为了食物我们失去了什么
At least you’ll never know what you’re missing.
卡罗尔死后 卡拉和康纳在一起了
Kala and Connor got together after Carol died.
卡罗尔是一只母牛 吃了整盒洗衣粉
Carol was a cow who ate a box of laundry detergent.
现在我们就剩一头母牛了
And now we only have one cow.
她的名字是格蒂
Her name’s Gertie.
格蒂很棒
Gertie is great.
格蒂不是我们唯一的食物来源
Gertie’s not our only food source.
在这施肥
“特别的”
腌黄瓜
你喂过虫了吗
可以不可以
菜叶 洋葱
果皮 柑橘
番茄 肉
面包 奶制品
蔬菜
事实上我们有个狩猎队
We actually have a hunting party that brings back
会从地面上尽可能带东西回来
whatever they can from the surface.
起初还是比较容易的
It was easier in the beginning, you know,
直到我们用光了子弹
before we ran out of bullets.
用自♥制♥的粗糙武器 放倒那些庞然大物
Facing down one of those things with a janky handmade weapon
可不是件简单的事
is no walk in the park.
反正他们是这么说的
Or so they tell me.
我不参加狩猎队
I-I don’t go on the hunting parties.
他们要我留在厨房♥ 我可以算是
They need me in the kitchen. I’m kinda the, uh…
地堡里的主厨
…the chef of the bunker.
所有人都喜欢我做的意大利浓菜汤
Everyone likes my minestrone.
作为地堡的唯一单身人士也有好处
Being the only single person in the bunker has its perks too.
我可以和梅维斯一起玩
I get to hang out with Mav1s.
当然 她不再能和人对话了
Of course, she’s not much for conversation anymore.
她的主电池没电了
Her core battery’s shut,
我猜就和其它梅维斯一样
just like every other Mav1s, I’d imagine.
事实上我没见过任何一个还能工作的
Actually never seen a working one.
真希望你在这里 艾米
Sure wish you were here, Aimee.
我很想让你认识大家
I’d love for you to meet everyone.
好了
Oh, yeah.
或许我们还能一起做射击练习
Maybe we could do a little target practice together.
我还挺喜欢的
It’s kinda my thing.
好吧
Well…
抱歉 梅维斯
Sorry, Mav1s.
快点 快点 我们得行动了
Hustle, hustle, people. We gotta move.
伙计们
Guys!
伙计们 我拿来了武器
Guys! I got the weapons.
-你留下 -什么
– Stay. – What?
拿上需要的 我们走
Get what you need, and let’s go.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
怎么了
What’s going on?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!