好 让他进去 让他走
Okay, send him in. Let him go.
放他走
Let him go!
走吧 把船长送出来
Go. Send the captain out.
看到那个把手了吗
All right, now, that handle, see?
上下扳动它
You’re gonna wanna move that up and down.
压它 一 二
You gotta pump it, one, two,
三 四 五 救生艇就掉下去了
three, four, five, and then you drop.
船长 快出来
Cap, come on out.
船长 船长 里面什么情况
Cap? Cap, what’s going on in there?
多压几下
Just however many times it takes
救生艇就能入水带你们离开
pump it, then you’re in the water, and off you go.

Go!
后退
Go back!
船长
Hey, Cap!
该死
Goddamn it! No!
-船长 -不
– Cap! – No!
坐下 坐下
Sit! Sit!
这里
Here!
快开
Go.
爱尔兰佬 只剩我们了
Irish, it’s only us now.
美国♥军♥舰班布里奇号♥
所属第151反海盗特遣部队
-让路 -让开
– Stand clear. – Make a hole.
让一下
Make way.
收到
Copy.
-舰长到达指挥中心 -舰长到达指挥中心
– Captain’s in Combat. – Captain’s in Combat.
151部队 这里是班布里奇号♥指挥官 完毕
CTF 151, this is Bainbridge Charlie-Oscar. Over.
舰长 这里是霍华德司令
Captain, this is admiral Howard.
美国货船马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
A U.S. flagged cargo ship, the Maersk Alabama
在距你所处位置向西820海里处被劫持
has been hijacked 820 nautical miles west of your current position.
四个人把船长绑♥架♥到了一艘救生艇上
Four men have taken the ship’s captain hostage in a lifeboat.
初步估计绑匪为索马里海盗 完毕
Presumed Somali pirates. Over.
收到 还有别的情报吗 完毕
Roger, ma’am. Do we have any other information? Over.
目前没有 舰长
Not at this time, captain,
但他们很有可能正在前往索马里海岸
but best guess is they’re heading for the Somali coast.
你的任务是前往拦截
Your orders are to proceed and intercept.
并进行追踪 151部队结束通话
Further to follow. This is CTF 151 out.
指挥部 准备鹰眼 从空中监视
Ops, prepare Scan Eagle. Need aerial surveillance.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
巡航系统 这里是舰长 提升至最大马力
CCS, this is the captain. Come to full power.
-战略行动官 锁定位置 -收到
– TAO, get position. – TAO, aye.
舰桥 这里是舰长
Bridge, captain,
左满舵 航向改为285度
full left rudder. Come to course 285.
胡帆 能收到吗
Hufan, do you read me?
胡帆 能听见吗
Hufan, can you hear me?
你老板呢 他早该来接应我们了
Where’s your boss? He should be with us by now.
别担心 他马上到
Don’t worry. He’s coming.
该死的手
Stupid hand.
别叫唤了 跟个小丫头似的
Stop whining. You sound like a little girl.
你自己要来的 你自找的
You wanted to come with us. You asked for this.
我没想到会这样
I didn’t think this would happen.
我的脚很可能会废掉
I could lose my foot.
什么事情都有可能会发生
You have to be ready for anything.
这可不是弱者的游戏
This game isn’t for the weak.
你还好吧 爱尔兰佬
You okay, Irish?
还好
Yeah.
你看起来吓坏了
Your face looks scared.
会没事的
But everything gonna be okay.
我不打算伤害你
I’m not gonna hurt you.
两天后我们就能在索马里吃饭了
In two days we’ll be eating in Somalia.
米饭 羊肉
Rice. Goat meat.
你会喜欢的
You’ll like.
我的老板去跟船运公♥司♥谈
My boss talk to ship company.
保险员过来 一大包钱
Insurance man come, bag of dollars
你就回家
you go home.
什么玩意儿
What is it?
礼物
It’s a gift.
爱尔兰佬
Irish.
你撒谎 爱尔兰佬 你的船没坏
You lie, Irish. Your ship no broke.
他们要跟去索马里了
They come Somalia too.
这下赚了
More money.
他们好像在朝北边离他们最近的陆地走
Looks like they’re heading north to the closest point of land.
36个小时之内他们就会上岸了是吗
And that’s only gonna take them 36 hours at the most?
在海军赶来前跟着他们
Just gotta stay with them till the Navy gets here.
给我点儿茶叶
Give me some khat.
凭什么 你本来就分的多
Why? You’ve had more than your share.
谁说的 再给我点儿
Says who? Give me some more!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你俩给我闭嘴
Both of you, shut up.
拿着
Just take it.
就这些
This is it?
我就这么多
That’s all I have.
-剩下的呢 -我这儿没了
– Where is the rest? – I don’t have any.
都弄丢了
It’s all gone.
你个废物 我早该抢过来
You are useless. I should have taken it from you.
爱尔兰佬 这是买♥♥路钱
Irish, it’s taxes.
这些钱 绑♥架♥你 都是买♥♥路钱
This money, taking you, that’s all it is.
你来到我们的地盘 就该付钱
You come to our waters, you got to pay.
我们在公海
We were in international waters.
不是你的地盘 是公海
Not your waters, international waters.
我们船上装着给非洲饥民的食物
We were carrying food for starving people in Africa.
也有给索马里的
Even Somalis.
是啊 有钱的国家都喜欢帮索马里
Yeah, sure. Rich countries like to help Somalis.
大船开进我们的地盘
Big ships come to our water
捕走所有的鱼
take all the fish out.
-让我们捕什么 -你们都是渔民吗
– What’s left for us to fish? – So you’re fishermen?
对 我们都是渔民
Yeah, we’re all fishermen.
让我来清理一下那个伤口吧
Hey, let me clean out that cut.
让我去拿急救包
Let me get the first-aid kit,
清理一下伤口 不然会感染的
clean that out. It’s gonna get infected.
不用
No.
那这孩子呢 我能看看他的脚吗
How about the kid? Can I look at his bare foot?
不行
No.
我们回去后他们会处理的
They’ll fix him when we get back.
别这样 他是赤脚 你们三个有凉鞋穿
Come on, he’s barefoot. You three got sandals.
他只能光着脚
He’s got bare feet.
去吧
Go ahead, go.
好的
All right.
我拿下急救包
Just gonna get the kit.
到这边来 没事的
Go ahead, come here. It’s all right.
给我你的脚
Your foot. Give me your foot.
过来
Come on.
让我看看 没事的
Let me see it. It’s all right.
你多大了 16还是17
How old are you, anyway? What are you, 16, 17?
你太年轻了 这种勾当不适合你
You’re too young to be out here doing this.
不许讲话
No talking.
他有刀
He’s got a knife!
你想用刀干什么
Hey! What you gonna do with this?
退后 退回去
Go back. Get back there.
无人机”鹰眼”显示
UAV Scan Eagle shows
救生艇距索马里海岸还有126海里
the lifeboat is currently 126 nautical miles off the Somali coast
航向305度 速度5海里
moving on course 305 at five knots
母船停在东北方60海里处
with the mothership dead in the water at 60 miles to the northeast.
这群人什么来路
We have any idea who these guys are?
母船是一艘去年被劫持的台♥湾♥渔船
The mothership is a Taiwanese fishing trawler that was hijacked last year.
海军情报处的资料显示
According to ONI,
这船现在属于索马里军阀加拉德
that vessel’s under the control of Somali warlord Garaad.
我们正在查找绑匪身份
We’re working on getting the IDs of the kidnappers.
如果是加拉德的手下
If this is Garaad’s guys,
那他们只想要钱 他们会跟我们谈判
they’re looking for a payday, which means they’ll talk.
如果能让他们开口 就能拖住他们 完毕
If we can get them talking, we can wear them down. Over.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!