Alfa team green. One green, two red.
距离多少
Give me a distance.
220 还差129米
Two twenty. Still 129 out.
别写了 爱尔兰佬
Stop writing, Irish.
要是他看到 咱俩都得死
If he sees you, he kill me and you both.
美国船
American ship.
回答
Answer me.
美国海军 回答
U.S. Navy, answer!
我跟缪斯说话
I speak to Muse!
我要跟他说话
I want to speak with him!
AC队绿色 B队红色
Alfa and Charlie teams green. Bravo red.
阿♥拉♥巴马救生艇 我是谈判官
Alabama lifeboat, this is the negotiator.
你们首领正在直升机仓等待长老
Your leader is in the helo hangar waiting for the elders.
长老呢
Where are the elders?
长老呢
Where are elders?
美国船 回答
American ship, answer!
这是什么 你写什么呢 说
Hey! What is this? What is this you writing? Tell me!
里面出事了 好像打起来了
They’ve got something going on in there. I think it’s a fight.
别打了
Stop! Stop!
声音放大
Pull up the audio.
战略行动官 把镜头3放到左边
TAO, give me Screen 3 on the left.
让他住手
Stop him.
比拉 让他住手
Bilal, stop him.
住手 爱尔兰佬 住手
Stop Irish! Stop Irish!
拿绳子来
Bring the rope!
AC红色 三个红色
Alfa and Charlie are red. We are three red this time.
阿♥拉♥巴马救生艇 我是谈判官
Alabama lifeboat, this is the negotiator.
如果你伤害人♥质♥ 交易就取消
If you harm the hostage, we do not have a deal.
收到吗
Do you copy?
绑住他
Tie him!
阿♥拉♥巴马救生艇 如果你伤害人♥质♥
Alabama lifeboat, if you harm the hostage,
交易就取消
we do not have a deal.
听懂了吗
Do you understand?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
菲利普船长 能听到吗
Captain Phillips, can you hear me?
菲利普船长 能听到吗
Captain Phillips, can you hear me?
他在尖叫 长官
He’s screaming, sir.
115米 还差6♥4♥米
One fifty-five. They’re 6♥4♥ meters out.
115米 收到 拖快点
One fifty-five, check. Speed up the tow.
闭嘴
Shut up!
拿块布来蒙住他眼睛
Get a blindfold!
你们能看到吗
Can you see this?
你们看到了吗
Can you see it?
重新瞄准目标 听到口令就开枪
Let’s reacquire targets, weapons release on my command.
135米 离最佳距离44米
One thirty-five meters. That’s 44 out from optimal.
A队绿色 BC还是红色 两个红色
Alfa green. Bravo and Charlie are still red. Two red.
把他的眼睛蒙上
Blindfold him.
孩子 举手投降吧 你还是个孩子啊
Kid, just put your hands up. You’re just a kid.
放下武器举手投降
Put your weapons down and put your hands up.
投降吧
Put your hands up!
有人能听到我说话吗
Is anybody hearing this?
告诉我家人我爱他们
Tell my family I love them.
安德里亚 我爱你
Andrea, I love you.
我爱你 安吉
I love you, Ange.
亲爱的我爱你
Honey, I love you.
我爱你 丹尼 对不起
I love you, Danny. I’m sorry.
对不起我没有在你身边而是要死在这里
I’m sorry I’m here and not there with you.
谁能听到我的话 我受不了了
Can anybody hear this? I can’t stand this anymore.
130米 离最佳距离39米
One thirty meters. That’s 39 out from optimal.
两个红色 无法瞄准 还是两个红色
Two red. No shot. Still at two red.
瞄准目标 要三个绿色
I need sights on targets. I need three targets green.
别杀他
Don’t kill him!
长老就要来了
The elders are coming.
我们就要拿到钱了
We will get our money.
你们两个蠢货
You are both idiots.
没人会来
No one is coming.
AB绿色 二绿一红
Alfa green, Bravo green. Two green, one red.
-121米 还差30米 -我受不了了
– One twenty-one. Thirty meters out. – I can’t take any more.
我完了
I’m all done.
结束了 杀了他我们都得死
That’s it. We will all die if you kill him.
他们一直在骗人
Everything they told you was a lie!
他们会杀了我们
They will kill us all
这都是他策划的
and he is behind everything!
-117米 -两绿一红
– One seventeen meters. – Two green, one red.
-无法瞄准 -打开摄像机
– We do not have a shot. – I need eyes on.
长官 他们要杀人♥质♥了
Sir, they’re gonna shoot him.
-已拔枪 已拔枪 -停止拖拽
– Gun drawn. Gun drawn. – Stop the tow.
收到 停止拖拽
Roger. Stop the tow.
开枪
Execute.
什么东西
What was that?
我们会救你出去 送你回家
We’re gonna get you out of here and get you home.
-拿下 人♥质♥安全了 -趴下
– Take him down. The hostage is safe. – Get down.
-低下头 -怎么
– Put your head down. – What?
-大伙干得好 赢了 -三个目标死亡
– Good job, guys. We got them. – Three Taragets down.
菲利普船长安全救回 班布里奇号♥ 完毕
Captain Phillips is safe and en route. Bainbridge, over.
大家干的漂亮
Well done, everybody.
-这边 跟他走 -跟我来 船长
– Right here. Go to this guy right here. – Come with me, captain.
坐好
You just sit down.
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
这边
This way.
-小心脚下 -脚下
– Watch your step. – Step.
小心 先生
Careful, sir.
欢迎上船 他们
Welcome aboard. These guys are
会带你到医务室做检查
gonna take you to medical, get you checked out.
1号♥军医 人♥质♥身上有瘀伤 受到惊吓
HM 1, he has impact injuries. He’s in shock.
你能走路吗 先生
Okay. Are you able to walk okay, sir?
你还好吗 你叫什么名字
Are you okay? What’s your name?
里奇 里奇·菲利普
Rich. Rich Phillips.
我们会把你交给美国司法部
We’re gonna turn you over to the United States Department of Justice.
你将要在美国受审
You’re going to America to face trial.
你们杀了我的朋友们吗
You shoot my friends?
菲利普船长获救 你的朋友都死了
Captain Phillips is free. All of your friends are dead.
结束了 你现在要去美国了
It’s over. You’re going to America now.
你涉嫌从事海盗活动
You have been suspected of piracy operations.
我现在宣读你的权利
I am now gonna read you your rights.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent and make no statement.
但是你的每句话都可能成为呈堂证供
Any statement you do make can be used against you in judicial proceedings.
菲利普船长 请进
Captain Phillips, please come in.
请坐
Have a seat.
外伤剪刀
Trauma shears.
我是奥布莱恩军士长 我是你的看护
I’m Chief O’Brien. I’ll be your corpsman today.
你能告诉我哪里不舒服吗
Can you please tell me what’s going on?
你能说话吗
Can you talk?
-你能告诉我哪里不舒服吗 -嗯
– Can you tell me what’s going on? – Yeah.
我没事
I’m okay.
真的吗 可是你看起来不太好
Are you okay? Because you don’t look okay.
身体有哪里痛吗
Are you in any pain right now?
身上痛不痛
Are you in pain right now?
-这里 -身侧
– Right there, – On your side.
我看一下
Okay. Let me see it really quick.
胳膊能举起来吗 举起胳膊会痛吗
Can you lift up your arm? Does that hurt?
-有点 -有点
– Little bit? – Little bit.
碰着痛不痛 把胳膊放下吧
Is it tender? Go ahead and put your arm down.
看着我 镇定
I need you to look at me. I need you to calm down,
呼吸 没错 深呼吸
and I need you to breathe. There you go, deep breaths.
这就对了 很好
There you go. Very good.
真棒 现在放松你的胳膊
Awesome. Now I want you to relax your arm.
我们得把这个夹在你手指上
Okay, we’re gonna put this little thing on your finger,
测一下心跳和血氧
we are gonna get your heart rate and oxygen level,
-以确认呼吸没问题 -好的
– make sure you’re breathing. – Okay.
继续深呼吸 好吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!