他们速度很快 船长
They’re coming in fast, Cap.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Alabama.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Alabama ship.
我们是索马里海岸巡逻队
Somali coast guard.
这是例行检查
This is a routine check.
立即停船
Stop your ship now.
我们要登船 我们是来帮你们的
We are coming aboard. We’re here to help you.
-谢恩 他们就在正后方 -老天
– Shane, they’re dead astern. – Jesus Christ.
-船长请讲 -我们得用水管了
– Yeah, Cap. – We’re gonna need the hoses.
没问题 水泵运转正常
Yeah, your pumps are good.
帮我看着距离 谢恩
Count it down for me, Shane.
好的 我们相距800码
Yeah. They’re at 800 yards.
-准备急转弯 -立即停船
– Prepare for hard turns. – Stop now!
-准备好 -阿♥拉♥巴马号♥ 最后警告
– Standing by. – Alabama, this is your final warning.
立即停船
Stop the ship.
他们没停船
They’re not stopping.
我们拿出真本事吧 缪斯
Show them who we are, Muse.
开枪
Shoot at them!
他们开枪了 开枪了 打开水管
Shots fired! Shots fired! Hit the hoses.
转弯
Turn!
船长 他们离我们很近了
Coming in close, Cap.
谢恩 7号♥水管失灵了
Shane! Hose seven has slipped.
17号♥区 我这就去修 妈的
Bay 17. I’m on it. Shit.
-小心点 -我在3号♥频道
– Be careful. – I’m on Channel 3.
那里可以过去
It’s clear over there!
他们又回来了
They’re coming back in.
解开梯子
Untie the ladder.
再给我一个
Give me the other one.
朝他开枪
Shoot him!
我们走 我们走
Let’s go, let’s go!
快点 比拉
Hurry up, Bilal.
动起来 小崽子
Move your ass, kid.
3号♥频道 谢恩 快离开那里
Channel 3. Shane, get out of there.
让所有人都去引擎室
Get everybody down to the engine room.
你去领导大家
I need you in command there.
快阻止他
Stop him!
所有船员注意
All crew! All crew!
所有船员立刻前往引擎室
All crew to the engine room!
所有人立刻前往引擎室
All crew to the engine room now!
快 我们走 快走
Come on, let’s go. Move it.
动作快点
Come on, men.
再高点 再举高点
Higher. Get it higher.
-左转30度 -左转30度
– Port, 30 degrees. – Port, 30 degrees.
把梯子挂上
Hook it on!
他们挂上梯子了 右转30度
They got the ladder up. Starboard, 30 degrees.
右转30度
Starboard, 30 degrees.
闪开
Get out of my way.
-左转30度 -左转30度
– Port, 30 degrees. – Port, 30 degrees.
-右转三十度 -右转三十度
– Starboard, 30 degrees. – Starboard, 30.
有人朝我们开枪了
Someone’s shooting at us.
等一下 先到墙那边集♥合♥
Hang on. Just get together against the wall.
-克罗南 克罗南 -怎么了
– Cronan. Cronan. – Yeah.
让他们在门口集♥合♥ 点一下人数
Hold them by the door. We’ll get a head count.
都去门边
Go down to the door.
-麦克 -怎么了
– Mike? – Yeah.
-停船需要多久 -五分钟
– How long till you can shut her down? – Five minutes.
四名海盗登船
Four pirates onboard.
四名海盗正从主甲板往我们这边走
Four pirates, coming towards us down the main deck.
-封锁舰桥 -好
– Lock down the bridge. – Yeah.
注意 已有四名武装海盗登船
Listen up. We have been boarded by four armed pirates.
规矩你们懂的
You know the drill.
一定要藏好 我不希望任何人成为人♥质♥
We stay hidden no matter what. I don’t want any hostages.
在救援到达之前保持封锁状态
We stay locked down until help arrives.
在听到警报解除的暗号♥”晚饭时间”前
No one comes out until you hear the non duress password
所有人不许出来
from me , which is “Suppertime.”
老天
Jesus.
如果你被海盗发现 记住
If the pirates find you, remember,
你比他们了解这艘船
you know the ship. They don’t.
让他们觉得已经控制了这艘船
Make them feel like they’re in charge,
但要让他们远离
but keep them away from the important things
发电机和引擎控制室等重要设施
like generator and the engine controls.
只要我们团结一心
Stick together
就不会有事
and we’ll be all right.
各位好运
Good luck.
把所有人带去引擎室底部
Take everybody to the bottom of the engine room.
藏在汽缸后面
I want you to hide them behind the cylinders.
把他们分成三到四人的小组
Try to split them up into groups of threes and fours.
-不许动 不许动 -好的 好的
– Hey! Don’t move! Don’t move! – Okay, okay.
不许动 我说了不许动
Don’t move, I said! Don’t move!
好的 好的
All right. All right.
好的
Okay.
好的 好的
Okay. All right. Okay.
不许动 我们有四个人
Don’t move! We have four!
-好的 好的 -不许动
– All right, all right. – Don’t move!
我们有四个人 四个人
We have four! Four!
住手 住手
No, no.
走开 去那边
Get away. Get over there.
船长
Captain.
放松 不会有人受伤的
Relax. Nobody get hurt.
我们不是”基地”组织的
No al Qaeda here.
我们是来做生意的 我们想要钱
Just business. We want money.
把钱给我们 一切都好说
When we get paid, everything gonna be okay.
这艘船
The ship.
从哪儿来
Where from?
这艘 美国 是美国船
The ship? America. It’s an American ship.
美国 太好了
America? Yes! Yes!
你呢
You?
是美♥国♥佬♥吗
Yankee?
我吗 是的 没错 美籍爱尔兰裔
Me? Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yankee-Irish. Yeah.
现在开始这人叫爱尔兰佬 听见了吗
From now on this one is called Irish, okay?
爱尔兰佬 爱尔兰佬
Irish. Irish.
爱尔兰佬 这艘船运的是什么
Okay, Irish. What else you carrying?
什么意思
What do you mean?
电视 还是汽车
TV? Car?
电视汽车… 不 只是些吃的
TV and car…? No, no. We just got the food…
有钱吗
Dollars?
有 肯尼 肯尼 保险箱里有什么
We do. Kenny? Kenny, what do we have in the safe?
保险箱里大概有三万美元吧
We got like, what, $30,000 in the safe?
保险箱里 差不多 有三万美元
Yeah, we got like… We have… In the safe, we got $30,000.
都归你了
It’s yours.
三万美元
Thirty thousand dollars?
把我当什么了 乞丐吗
What am I? Do I look like a beggar?
怎么了
What’s that?
没事的
It’s all right.
冷静点 冷静点
Hey, calm down! Calm down.
躲到那后面去
Get back there.
没错 去那儿
Yeah, yeah, over here.
出问题了
We got a problem.
刚刚开得太快 系统掉线了
We pushed the ship too hard. We’re off the grid.
就是说 电脑现在离线了
That means the computer’s now off-line.
-船长 -船已经坏了
– Captain. – The ship’s broken.
不想出事就别耍花样
No one get hurt if you don’t play no game.
船已经坏了 我们得去
It’s… The ship’s broken. We had to go…
没人会受伤的 放松
Nobody gets hurt. Easy.
-看着我 -好的
– Look at me. – Sure.
现在我是船长了
I’m the captain now.
看好这个糟老头
Watch this ugly one.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把它修好
I’m going to fix it.
你会吗
Do you know how?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!