ASTAC, aye.
舰长 艇甲板处已经准备就绪
Sir, the boat deck is manned and ready.
登舰侦搜小队已就位 请求放下汽艇
VBSS is on station. Request permission to lower the RHIBs.
-批准 -是的
– Execute. – Aye, sir.
舰桥战略行动官 出动汽艇
Bridge TAO, launch the RHIBs.
他们过来了
They’re coming.
比拉 看着他
Bilal, watch him.
看紧点
Watch him closely.
爱尔兰佬 你的船员
Irish, your crew
跑了
run.
-船开走了 -是海军在清理海域
– Ship go. – It’s the Navy clearing the area.
你最好想想你该怎么办
You better think about what you’re doing.
海军好啊 他们会保护我们回索马里
Navy good. They protect us. Back to Somalia.
海军不是来保护你们的
The Navy’s not here to protect you.
也不是来谈判的
They’re not here to negotiate either.
没选择
No choice.
你在我手上
I got you.
开舱门 我们是来给你们送补给的
Open your door! We are here with your supplies.
把枪放下 美♥国♥佬♥ 把枪放下
Guns down! America, guns down!
冷静点 我们是来帮你的
Calm down, brother. We’re just here to help you.
把你们的枪放下
Put your guns down now!
有一个人出来了 一个在舱口
One outside and one in the hatch.
拉近一点
Push the track on the link.
我们要见人♥质♥
Listen, we need to see our guy.
我们会给你补给 食物 还有水
We’ve got supplies, food, water for you,
但是我们要见见人♥质♥
but we need to see our captain.
好的 等下
Okay. Wait.
-他们要见他 -把他带出来
– They want to see him. – Bring him out.
好的 好的
All right. All right. All right.
好的 好的 我来了
Okay, okay. All right. I’m coming.
下去
Down.
-看见人♥质♥了 -你还好吗 船长
– Visual confirmation. – You all right, captain?
我没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. Yeah, yeah.
我的家人知道我在哪儿吗
Listen. Does my family know where I am?
是的 我们一直跟他们保持着联络
Yes, sir. We’re keeping them updated.
重要的是他们要知道我在哪儿
It’s important they know where I am.
我在15号♥座位
I’m in Seat 15.
明白吗
You understand?
我在15号♥座位
I’m in Seat 15.
所有人员注意 战略行动官 记下15号♥座位
All stations, TAO, log it: Seat 15.
发给第151特遣部队和司令部
Break, CICWO. TAO. Send that to CTF 151 and SOCOM.
不用担心 我们会想办法的
Don’t worry, sir. We’ll handle it.
把他带进去
Get him back inside.
闭嘴 不准动
Shut up and don’t move.
冷静点 我们只是想跟你们谈谈
Calm down, we just want to talk.
我们带了食物和水过来
We’ve got your supplies here. Food, water.
钱呢
Where’s the money?
我不要食物 我要钱
I don’t want your food. I want your money.
一个海盗坐在上面
We got another on top.
支援中队 摄像机继续拍摄
OSS, maintain camera footage.
-等下 -别耍花样
– Hold on a second. – No tricks, sahib.
一千万美金 一千万
Ten million dollars, sahib. Ten million dollars.
你受伤了
Listen, you’re hurt.
我们船上有医生
We’ve got doctors onboard.
-让他给你看看 -快点
– Let us take care of you. – Hurry up!
他们把我们当小孩耍
They’re treating us like children.
一千万 什么时候给
Ten million dollars, when?
这不是个小数目
It’s not that easy,
我们需要时间
so we need time.
我们得好好谈谈
We’ve got to talk about this.
快点 我再说一次
Hurry up, I said!
不准拍摄 不准拍摄
No camera! No camera!
有人开枪 快掩护
Gunfire, take cover!
谁开的枪 战略行动官 谁开的枪
Who fired? TAO, who fired?
-把汽艇开走 -快速撤离汽艇
– Get the RHIBs out of there. – Scram the RHIBs, scram the RHIBs.
你疯了吗 你在做什么
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
-你会害死我们的 -你非要谈这么久吗
– You’ll get us all killed! – Do you have to talk all day?
你疯了 你知道自己在做什么吗
You’re crazy. What do you think you’re doing?
你只会耍嘴皮子
All you do is talk!
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥救生艇 请回答
Alabama lifeboat, come in.
走开
Move.
你要强硬点才能拿到钱
You have to be strong to get what you want.
我们需要谈谈
We have to talk.
只是一个意外 是一个意外
Just an accident. Just an accident.
有人受伤吗
Is anyone hurt?
没有 美♥国♥佬♥没事
No, American fine. American okay.
我要跟他说话
I need to hear it from him.
-我说了他没事 -我要听他说
– I say he okay. – I need to hear it from him.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
快点
Move. Move.
-说话 -是我 是我
– Talk. – Yeah, yeah, it’s me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这里一团糟
It’s falling apart in here.
他刚刚在我头旁边开枪
He just fired off a round next to my head.
-他们的头儿在吗 -在 他听得到
– Is the leader there? – Yeah, he can hear you.
船长 我们不能容忍♥你这样做
Captain, listen to me. We will not tolerate this.
作为船长 你要负责全员的安全
As captain, you’re responsible for the lives of everyone onboard.
现在你让他们的处境都变得很危险
Right now you are putting them in serious jeopardy.
我们希望和平解决这件事情
We wanna resolve this thing peacefully.
在有人受伤前我们一起想办法解决这件事
Let’s find a way out of this together before someone gets hurt.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥救生艇 请回答
Alabama lifeboat, respond.
等我回到索马里再说
I talk when I go Somalia.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
-战略行动官 救生艇开动了 -收到
– TAO, lifeboat is under way. – TAO, aye.
舰长 救生艇还有12小时到达索马里海岸
Captain, sir, the lifeboat’s 12 hours from the Somali coast.
拳师号♥和哈利伯顿号♥到了
Boxer and Halyburton have arrived.
海豹突击队估计四点到达
ETA on the SEAL team is 0400.
别担心 爱尔兰佬
Irish, no worry.
没事的
Everything gonna be okay.
这件事结束之后 我要去美国
After this, I go America.
我一直想去美国
I always wanted to go America.
去纽约 买♥♥辆车
Go to New York, buy a car…
情况更糟了
Hey, this situation has gotten bad.
又来了两艘船 一边一艘
There are two more ships, one on either side.
这艘很大
That one is huge.
天啊
Oh, God.
坐下 坐下
Sit down! Sit down!
-坐下 -坐下
– Sit down! – Down! Down!
比拉 把绳子拿来
Bilal, get the ropes.
船长 结束了 一切都结束了
Hey, captain, it’s all over. It’s all over, captain.
拿绳子来
The other ropes.
这就是你们的老大跑了不回来的原因
There’s a reason your boss took off and isn’t coming back.
他不想跟海军对着干
He didn’t wanna take on the Navy.
他跑了 他丢下了你们
He’s gone. He’s left you all alone.
你本来想劫持我的船 没劫成
You had a plan to take my ship. That didn’t work,
所以你就想劫持我
so you thought you could take me?
-闭嘴 -然后逃回索马里吗
– Shut up. – Make a run to Somalia?
海军就在外面 你得放弃 你必须放弃
They got the Navy out there. You gotta give up. You gotta stop.
不行 爱尔兰佬
I can’t stop, Irish.
海军不会让你得逞的 绝对不会
The Navy is not gonna let you win. They can’t let you win.
他们宁愿炸沉这艘船
They would rather sink this boat
也不会让你把我带回索马里
than let you get me back to Somalia.
结束了
It’s over.
我已经走到这一步了 爱尔兰佬
I come too far, Irish.
我不能放弃 绝不
I can’t give up. No.
你好
Hello?
海豹突击队到了 在我们后方三英里处
The SEALs are inbound, deploying three miles off our stern.
收到
Roger that.
我想撒尿
I need to piss.
快点

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!