I want you to keep doing that, okay?
头上的伤怎么弄的 船长
What happened to your head? Captain?
能告诉我吗
Can you tell me what happened to your head?
夹在手指上
Put it on your finger.
他们
They…
没事 慢慢说
It’s okay, take your time.
左眉有处两厘米的撕裂伤
There’s a 2-centimeter laceration on the left eyebrow.
不要紧 没事的
It’s okay. It’s all right.
-好 -看着我 深呼吸
– Okay. Okay. – I want you to look at me and breathe.
-明白吗 -明白
– Understand? – Yeah.
好的
Okay, all right.
这里有处4厘米长的撕裂伤
He’s got a 4-centimeter gap.
左太阳穴轻微撕裂
Little laceration there on the left temple.
-明白 -很好
– Got it. – Okay. Very good.
你做的很好
All right. You’re doing great, okay?
这些血都是你头上和眉角的伤口的吗
Did all this blood come from your eyebrow and your head?
什么
What?
这些血迹是不是你头上的伤口留下的
Did the blood come from your eyebrow and your head?
-这些 -不全是
– All of this. – Well, no, not all of it.
-好的 -这不是我的
– Okay. – That’s not mine.
好的 没事 看着我
Okay, all right, all right. Look at me.
-现在我们需要你躺下 -好
– We’re gonna lay you down. – Okay.
-没错 -嗯
– All right. – Yeah.
轻轻躺下 躺舒服了
I want you to lay down nice and gently. Nice and gently.
没事 我扶着你呢
You’re okay. I got you.
对 很好
There you go. Very good.
船长 你安全了
Captain, you’re safe now, okay?
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
-你安全了 -谢谢
– You’re okay. – Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-我的家人知道吗 -他们知道你安全了
– Does my family know? – Your family knows you’re safe.
等我们检查完你的身体 你就能跟他们通话
You’ll be able to call them as soon as you are taken care of.
先生 保持深呼吸好吗
Sir, I need you to breathe, okay?
你很安全很健康
You are safe and you are fine.
没事了
It’s gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来
Everything’s gonna be okay.
没事了
It’s gonna be okay.
理查德·菲利普于2009年4月17日回到了佛蒙特州 回到了家人身边
阿布达瓦力·缪斯因海盗罪被判处有期徒刑33年 目前仍在美国印第安纳州特雷霍特联邦监狱服刑
2010年7月25日 菲利普船长重返大海

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!