What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Where are you going?
加油 继续向前开
Come on! Keep going!
有一艘跑了
Yeah, we got one down.
但另一艘还在逼近 只剩半英里了
But the other one’s still coming. Half a mile out.
要把浪弄得再大一点
We need to make a bigger wake.
-请吩咐 -取消上限 129
– Yeah. – Cancel the limits. One two nine.
5号♥汽缸已经快到极限了
Yeah, you’re on the edge with Cylinder Number 5.
照做
Do it.
-左转5度 -左转5度
– Port, 5 degrees. – Port, 5 degrees.
加速 加速
Faster, faster!
只剩四分之一英里了
They’re at a quarter mile now.
-右转5度 -右转5度
Starboard, 5 degrees. – Starboard, 5 degrees.
快 快 快
Hurry, hurry! Go!
引擎的负荷太重了
We’re pushing this engine too hard!
加速 再快点
Faster, faster!
走啊 继续开啊
Come on, let’s go!
引擎坏掉了
This thing is busted.
-那就快点修 -我在修
– Then fix it! – I’m trying!
他们不是在瞎晃 几英里外时就盯上我们了
They’re not messing around. They lit us up from miles away.
肯定一直在跟踪我们
Must’ve been tracking us.
为什么公♥司♥不给我们配备武装警卫
Why doesn’t the company give us armed guards?
往里走 船长来了
Move it in. Let’s go. The captain’s here.
雷达上显示他们的速度是27海里
Blips on the radar that are clocking at 27 knots.
我们甩不掉他们
We cannot outrun these guys.
安静
Settle down.
显然 我们刚刚虎口脱险
Obviously, we all just went through a dangerous situation.
摆脱了两艘载着武装入侵者的小艇
Two skiffs, both with armed intruders.
大家都清楚 这片海域里
Now, we all know that’s a kind of thing
就是会有这样的危险 但你们表现得很好
that it is a hazard in these waters, but you performed well.
船也表现得很好
The ship performed well.
相关机构已经了解到了具体情况
The authorities have been made aware of what’s going on,
所以我认为情况已经在掌握之中了
so I think we have the situation pretty well in hand.
从现在开始 我们只需做好各自的日常工作
From now on, we just follow our normal duties.
大副 你有什么吩咐
Mate, what do you got?
在驶离这片海域之前
Yeah. We’re all on double shifts
我们要一直实行两班轮班制
until we make it through these waters.
好 轮机长 让你的手下们坚守岗位好吗
All right. Chief, can you keep your engineers on roster for me?
引擎控制室24小时都会有人在
We’ll keep a guy in the ECR around the clock.
好的 继续喝咖啡吧
All right. Enjoy your coffee.
船长
Cap.
他们会回来的
They’re coming back.
是啊 说的没错 他们会回来的
Amen. Yeah, that’s right. They’re coming back.
如果他们回来 我们就按规矩办事
If they come back, we’ll follow procedure.
今天的方法奏效了 下次也会奏效
They worked today, they’ll work again.
我们有速度 我们有高度
We got the speed, we got the height,
我们可以用水炮击沉那几艘小艇
we got hoses that can sink those skiffs.
我们必须按规矩办事
We will follow the procedures
哪怕我们被迫关停 封锁这艘船
even if we have to shut down, lock down,
或者被迫停船等待救援
go dead in the water and wait for help.
等等 我是工会的人
Now, wait. I’m a u… Okay, I’m a union guy, okay?
干了25年
Twenty-five years, all right?
我跟你说
I’m telling you right now that
要是还得抵抗海盗 这点薪水根本不够
they’re not paying me enough to fight pirates.
你们都知道这条路途经非洲之角
You all signed up for a route around the Horn of Africa.
怎么可能风平浪静
What did you expect?
我不是来参军的
I didn’t sign up for the Navy over here, OK?
-这条路是你自愿走的 -我是来运货的
– You signed up for the route. – For a cargo ship.
这条路怎么可能风平浪静
What did you expect?
起码不要手无寸铁地任人宰割
Not getting attacked without weapons.
不如我们离开这里 离他们远点
Why don’t we get out of here? Put some room between us.
-去哪儿 -不用8小时
– Go where? – In eight hours
我们就能开出100英里
we could be a hundred miles from here.
100至150英里
Hundred to a 150.
这片海域一共有五伙海盗
There’re five pirate bands in this part of the world right now.
跑出300英里 就会遇到一个海盗团伙
You go out 300 miles, you run into one,
走上600英里就会遇上另一伙
You go out 6, you run into another.
我们的工作是尽快将货物送到目的地
Our job is to move the cargo as fast as possible.
这才是我们要做的
That’s the job.
如果有人有意见 想要下船
If now anybody doesn’t like it, if anybody wants to get off the ship,
不想走这条
if anybody doesn’t like this
从塞拉莱到吉布提再到蒙巴萨的航线
route between Salalah, Djibouti and Mombasa,
就来我的办公室 按工会规定把文件签好
Come to my office and sign the paperwork per the union,
你们就可以从蒙巴萨坐首班机回国
and you’ll be on the first flight home out of Mombasa.
继续喝咖啡 我们继续工作
Enjoy your coffee. Let’s get back to work.
把这些人管好 好吗
Go get those guys squared away, will you?
亲爱的 工作很累
新船员还需要多磨合
日子很平静 等到了码头就给你打电♥话♥
爱你 里奇
海上浪很大 相当大
The ocean was rough. Really rough.
胡帆 我告诉你
Hufan, I’m telling you,
我们的船会被浪拍碎的
our boat couldn’t take it.
我们一点优势都没有
Nothing was working for us.
动作快点
Hurry up.
上那艘船得用个大梯子
We need a bigger one for that ship.
明早之前把梯子焊好
I want this welded by the morning
明早之前 听见了吗
by tomorrow, got it?
艾尔米
Elmi.
发动机什么时候能修好
When will that engine be ready?
必须尽快修好
We’ve gotta fix it.
这发动机又破又旧
This thing is old and weak.
就是一堆废铁
It’s a piece of shit.
闭嘴吧 修不好的话
Shut up and fix it
你这几个娘炮就别想出海了
for your crew of women.
把你们的发动机给我怎么样
Why don’t you give me your engine?
闭嘴吧瘦猴 你话太多了
Shut up, skinny. You talk too much.
我是瘦 可我不是胆小鬼
I may be skinny, but I’m not a coward.
你说什么
What did you say?
你再说一遍
Say it again!
你以为自己是谁
You think you’re somebody?
再说一遍
Say it again!
这个胆小鬼肯定死得最早
The coward is the first one in the grave.
船长 我是谢恩
Captain, this is Shane.
请讲
Yeah, go ahead.
你最好上来看看
I think you better get up here.
这就来
Coming.
-他们在哪儿 -左后方
– Where are they? – Port quarter.
相距1.7英里 船长
One-point-seven miles, captain.
这回只有一条船
Guy’s coming on his own.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
接通美国海事局应急专线
Get U.S. Maritime Emergency for me.
到紧急集♥合♥点 这不是演习
Muster stations. This is not a drill.
所有船员到紧急集♥合♥点
Everyone to muster stations.
-这不是演习 -快走
– This is not a drill. – Come on.
见鬼
Shit.
快走 走
Come on. Let’s go. Go.
-船长请讲 -轮机长 他们又来了
– Yeah, Cap. – Chief, they’re coming back again.
我要发动最大转速 取消所有限制
I want max revs. Take all the limits off.
收到 取消所有限制
Copy that. Canceling all limits.
-右转5度 -右转5度
– Five degrees starboard. – Starboard, 5 degrees.
做好准备
Get ready.
美国海事局应急专线接通了
U.S. Maritime Emergency line.
这里是马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
This is the Maersk Alabama.
我们遭遇海盗袭击
We are under pirate attack at a distance…
-出什么事了 -肯 出去
– What’s happening? – Ken, get out here.
得有人在外面盯梢 有小艇来了
I need eyes on the wing. We got a skiff coming in.
这就去
I’m on it.
航向166度 速度为19海里
Our course is 166. Our speed is 19 knots.
美国海事局应急专线 英国 诺斯伍德
收到 阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Copy that, Alabama.
现将你转接到军方频段
Relaying to military channels now.
收到
Copy that.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!