Fast.
盐水对你的脚有好处
Saltwater would be good for your foot.
他跑了
He got out!
快掉头
Turn the boat around!
比拉 你个白♥痴♥
Bilal, you idiot!
掉头 快点 快点
Turn it! Faster, faster!
快点 不然我们不管你了
Move, or we’ll leave you!
舰长到达指挥中心
Captain’s in Combat.
舰长 水里有两个人
Cap. We got two in the water. Two in the water.
在右舷 我看到他们了
Starboard side, I see them both.
水里有两个人
Two guys in the water.
-有菲利普吗 -不知道 分辨不出来
– Is one of them Phillips? – We don’t know. We can’t tell.
他们在水里
They’re in the water. In the water.
可能一个是菲利普一个是海盗 看不清
One may be Phillips and probably one pirate. We don’t know.
必须得确认
We’ve gotta be sure.
发射一个照明弹
Let’s get a flare in the air.
抓住他 别打死他
Find him. Don’t kill him.
不要开枪
Don’t shoot!
我要杀了你
I’ll shoot you!
住手 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
他要跑了
He’s getting away!
-不能打死他 -打死他总比让他跑了好
– Don’t kill him! – Better to kill him than let him escape!
他在那儿
There he is!
我命令你 不能打死他
I’m ordering you. Don’t kill him.
班布里奇号♥ 这里是三号♥汽艇
Bainbridge, this is RHIB 3.
海豹突击队到了
We have SEALs inbound.
照明弹已经发射 舰长
Flare’s up, captain.
落水人员在救生艇20度方向
Target angle 020 on the lifeboat right now.
-分不清是谁在水里 -无法瞄准目标
– Can’t tell who’s in the water. – No clear shot at the Tangos.
能瞄准之前不准开枪
Nobody shoots unless there’s a clear shot.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他在那儿 他在那儿
Here he is! Here he is!
他在那儿
He’s here!
又一个跳进水里 又一个跳进水里
One more in the water. We’ve got one more in the water.
救命
Help!
好了
All right!
-快点 -好了
– Come! – All right!
-快点 上来 -好了
– Come! Forward! – All right!
抓住他
Got him.
快点
Come!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
进去 爱尔兰佬
Go in, Irish! Go! Go, Irish!
长官 海豹突击队要登舰
Sir, the SEALs are coming aboard.
做好海豹突击队登舰准备
Prepare to board the SEALs.
你想去哪儿 说啊
Where are you go? Tell me! Tell me!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-舰长在哪儿 -在舰桥上等你 长官
– Where’s the captain? – Waiting for you on the bridge, sir.
今天不行
Not today!
快阻止他
Stop him!
够了
That’s enough!
不能杀了他
Don’t kill him!
杀了他我们都要死
If you kill him, we’ll all die!
-那你要我怎么做 -他在做什么
– What do you want me to do with him? – What is he doing?
班布里奇号♥呼叫救生艇 你们必须投降
Bainbridge to lifeboat, you must surrender.
你们不能再前进了
You will not be permitted to go any further.
有直升机
It’s a helicopter!
到那边去
Get to the other side!
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥救生艇 请回答
Alabama lifeboat, respond.
快点
Hurry! Go!
我在尽全力
I’m trying.
快点
Go!
请作出决定 船长
You have a choice to make, captain.
立刻投降 和平解决
Surrender now and this ends peacefully.
否则我就帮不了你了 你必须投降
Beyond that, I cannot help you. You must surrender.
他们以为我们是在开玩笑
They think you are playing games.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Do something!
你们不会得逞的
You cannot win this.
请做出明智的选择
Make the right decision here.
你的时间不多了 明白吗
You are running out of time. Do you understand me?
你想进美国监狱吗
Do you want to go to an American prison?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
这就是你要的吗
Is that what you want?
我知道怎么对付美♥国♥佬♥
I know how to handle America.
把枪给我
Give me the pistol.
他们以为我是闹着玩的吗
They think I’m playing games, huh?

Go!
往上走
Up ladder.
让开
Make a hole.
目标在舱口 班布里奇号♥通话完毕
Target in the hatch. This is Bainbridge out.
他们拿枪对着菲利普的头
They’re holding a gun to Phillips’ head.
他在叫喊 来回挥舞着他的枪
He’s kind of yelling and waving his pistol back and forth.
我要杀了他 现在就杀了他
I kill him! I kill him! Now! I kill him!
有人开枪 舰长
We got shots fired, captain.
-开了多少枪 -谁开的枪 谁开的枪
– How many shots? – Who fired? Who fired?
情况开始失控了
We’re losing this.
你想怎么样
Now what?
他们不尊重我们 想跟我们玩游戏吗
They have no respect for us. We have to play games?
把对讲机给我
Give me the radio.
直升机又回来了
The helicopter is coming back.
美♥国♥佬♥ 我现在就把人♥质♥杀了
America, I kill hostage now!
我现在就杀了他 把他装进运尸袋里
I kill hostage now! I’m gonna put him in a body bag!
说话 说话
Talk. Talk.
他们拿枪对着我的喉咙
They got a gun to my throat,
他们准备拿救生衣当运尸袋
and they’re gonna use a survival suit as a body bag.
你不只是个渔民
You’re not just a fisherman.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥救生艇 我是来跟你们谈钱的
Men of the Alabama lifeboat, I’m here to talk about your money.
再说一次 我是来跟你们谈钱的
Repeat, I’m here to discuss your money.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是谈判官 我是来跟你们谈判的
I’m the negotiator. I’m authorized to negotiate with you.
保险员吗
Insurance man?
你是阿布达瓦力·缪斯吧 来自邦特兰的杰里班
Now, you are Abduwali Muse, right? From Jariban, Puntland?
你们是哈威耶和达鲁德部落的吧
From the clans of the Hawiye and the Daarood?
你的朋友分别是阿丹· 比拉
Your friends are Adan Bilal,
瓦利德·艾尔米 还有努尔·纳吉
Walid Elmi and Nour Najee.
而你是缪斯 你是头儿 对吧
But you are Muse. You’re in command. Is that correct?
他们知道我们
They know us.
我们跟你们部落的长老们谈过了
We have spoken with the elders of your tribe.
他们正要过来跟我们做个交易
They are coming here to negotiate a deal, an exchange.
放了人♥质♥ 我们就给你钱
We get our man back, you get your money.
但这次交易只能秘密进行
But this has to be done in confidence.
我们和长老们都不希望任何人知道这场交易
We don’t want anyone to see the exchange. Neither do the elders.
骗人的
It’s a lie.
你们的燃料所剩无几 而且暴风雨要来了
You’re low on fuel. We got some weather coming in,
所以我建议由我们把你们拖到交易地点
so I’m suggesting that we tow you out to the exchange point.
但是我们需要有人上船来协商
But we need someone to come aboard and negotiate the deal.
这是个圈套
It’s an ambush.
船长
Captain.
好吧
Okay.
那是圈套
It’s an ambush.
保持联络
Keep me posted on status.
-明白 -通讯检查 对讲机检查
– Roger. – Comms test radio check.
支援中队 战略行动官 监控汽艇
OSS, TAO, I need eyes on the RHIB. I need eyes on the RHIB.
舰长到达指挥中心
Captain’s in Combat.
海豹突击队从现在开始接管
Tactical command is now with the SEAL team.
战略行动官 情况如何
TAO, where we at?
长官 汽艇正在接近救生艇
Sir, RHIBs are headed inbound to the lifeboat.
哈利伯顿号♥和拳师号♥已就位
Halyburton and Boxer are standing by for your orders.
战略行动官 报告哈利伯顿号♥直升机的情况
ASTAC, TAO, I need a status at Halyburton’s helo.
强硬点
You need to be strong.
别放人进来
Don’t let anyone in.
不管怎样都别停

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!