16B准备好了 拉上来吧
Sixteen-B ready. Take it up.
绕紧点
Tighten it up.
慢点
Hey, slow down.
马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥ 弗吉尼亚州 诺福克
船头好了
Bow clear.
船尾也好了
Stern lines are clear.
船首推进器右满舵
Bow thruster full starboard.
船首推进器已启动
Bow thruster on.
缆绳已全部收好 船已起航
All lines clear. Ship is under way.
-微速前进 -微速前进
– Dead slow ahead. – Dead slow ahead.
把舱门盖锁好
Keep those hatches locked down.
-船长 -早上好
– Cap. – Morning.
检查一下索具
Check that rigging.
-谢恩 -什么事
– Shane. – Yeah?
-把考勤表拿出来 -好
– We need those time sheets. – Right.
她朝我使眼色 但后来发现她们就那样
She’s winking at me like this. But it turns out that’s what they do.
我会带你们去的 我们一起去
I’ll show you this place. I’ll take you there. We gotta go.
请给我来两瓶啤酒和满满一桶罪恶
I’ll have two beers and a bucketful of sin, please.
你们的咖啡该喝完了吧
Yeah. About done with that coffee?
-是 -我们喝完了
– Yeah. – Yeah, we’re done.
才十五分钟 伙计们
That’s 15, guys.
回去工作吧 走吧
Back to work. Come on, let’s go.
-不可理喻 -待会见 麦克
– Jesus. – See you down there, Mike.
他们的主要航线挤满了船
Their main route is packed with ships,
但我们不能袭击船队
but we can’t attack a herd.
这艘船落单了
This one is alone.
航海公告 东非沿岸海盗袭击警报
如果您正被海盗袭击或威胁 请速联♥系♥英国海上贸易组织
索马里海岸海盗警报
如果您的船只经过亚丁湾 请格外注意 该处近年来海盗出没日益频繁
早上好
Morning.
早啊 船长
Hey, Cap.
-船长 -早上好 船长
– Cap. – Morning, Cap.
谢恩 来一场突击安全演习
Shane, I want to do some security drills, unannounced.
现在开始
Starting now.
什么事故 着火 还是船员落海
What? Fire, man overboard?
都要 肯 你是执勤员对吧
Everything. Ken, you’re the duty officer?
-没错 船长 -好
– Yeah, Cap. – Right.
一艘载有两名武装人员的船正从右后方靠近
Boat with two armed men is approaching on your starboard beam.
-不 先鸣笛 -走吧
– No, no. Whistle first. – Let’s go.
这样海盗就会知道
That way the pirates know we’re
我们注意到了他们 也做好了护船的准备
aware of them and are ready to defend the ship.
快点 走吧
Hustle up. Let’s go.
全体船员请注意
Attention, all crew.
全体船员请到各自的岗位
All crew. All men to your stations on deck.
重复 所有人请到各自的岗位
Repeat, all men to your deck stations now.
开始吧
Let’s do this.
别把钥匙挂在腰上
Come on… Get those keys off your hip.
要放到兜里 快点 伙计们
Put them in your pocket. Come on, guys.
如果海盗劫持了你们 搜出了钥匙
Pirates capture you and find those keys,
他们就能打开船上的每一扇门
they’ll have access to every door on this ship.
装好这些消防水带
Get those hoses on.
绕开 绕开 绕开
Bring it around, bring around, bring around.
-当心 伙计 -6号♥位就绪
– Watch it, man. – Ready with number six.
好了
All right.
拧好了吗
You tied up?
这边都搞定了 谢恩
All done here, Shane.
船长 我是谢恩 能收到吗
Hey, Cap, this is Shane. Do you read?
能收到 谢恩 请说
Yeah, Shane, go ahead.
现在的进展还不错
Things are looking pretty good down here.
消防水带快连好了
We’re getting close with the hoses.
好的 准备好了就通知我
All right. Let me know when you’re ready down there.
收到
Copy that.
谢恩 来舰桥一趟
Shane, come up to the bridge.
好的
Okay.
什么事 船长 一切还好吗
What’s up, Cap? Everything okay?
这不像是好兆头
I don’t like the look of that.
-船长 -轮机长 让你的人全部就位
– Yeah, Cap. – Chief, I want all your guys on station.
还在演习吗
Still in the drill?
这回是真的 有人正从右后方追上来
No, this is real-world. We got someone coming up on our starboard quarter.
收到
Got it.
左转5度 看看他们会不会跟着转
Port, 5 degrees. Let’s see if they follow us.
左转5度
Port, 5.
让船员回到紧急集♥合♥点
Get the crew back to their muster stations.

Right.
全体船员请注意 请回到各自的紧急集♥合♥点
Attention, all crew. Return to your muster stations.
重复 请回到各自的紧急集♥合♥点
Repeat, return to your muster stations.
这不是演习 这不是演习
This is not a drill. This is a real-world situation.
-船长 -我要把马力提到122
– Yeah, Cap. – I want to come up to 122.
二副和舵手请到舰桥
Second mate and helmsman to the bridge please.
好了 加马力吧
You’re good. Bring her on up.
帮我接通美国海事局应急专线
Now get me U.S. Maritime Emergency.
两艘小艇 看不清他们有多少人
Two skiffs. Can’t tell how many they’re carrying.
收到
Copy that.
美国海事局应急专线的电♥话♥打不通
There’s no answer at the U.S. Maritime Emergency line.
-打给英国海上贸易组织 -好
– Raise the UKMTO. – Right.
怎么了
What’s up?
有两艘小艇正在靠近 看好雷达
We got two skiffs approaching. Get on the radar.
你好 这里是马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥的船长
Yeah, this is the Maersk Alabama. Here’s the captain.
英海贸
UKMTO.
-是英海贸吗 -请讲
– Operations? – Receiving.
这里是马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
This is the Maersk Alabama.
我们现在位于北纬2°2′ 东经49°19′
Our position is 2 degrees 2 north by 49 degrees 19 east.
英国海上贸易组织 迪拜
航向180度 速度为17海里
Our course is 180. Our speed is 17 knots.
有两艘小艇正在靠近 相距1.5英里
We have two skiffs approaching at a distance of 1.5 miles
可能还有母船跟随
with a possible mothership following.
-有可能是海盗 -收到 阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
– Potential piracy situation. – Copy, Alabama.
马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥ 可疑活动
请警告全体船员 安装好消防水带
You should alert your crew, get your fire hoses ready
并按规定封锁船只
and follow lockdown procedures.
好 就这样吗
Yeah. Is that it?
我正在转交你们的报告
I’m relaying your transmission now,
但他们可能只是渔夫
but chances are it’s just fishermen.
他们可不是来打鱼的
They’re not here to fish.
这船真大啊 做好准备
She’s really big! Get ready!
你还是担心你自己吧 瘦皮猴
You worry about yourself, skinny rat!
两艘小艇上都有武装人员
Both skiffs carrying armed men.
-距离 -1.25英里 距离还在缩短
– Distance? – One and a quarter miles and closing.
-什么事 船长 -推力提升到125
– Yeah, Cap. – I wanna bring it up to 125.
-可以 -125
– You’re still good. – One twenty-five.
弟兄们 咱们要发大财了
Brothers, we’re going to make a lot of money!
慢点开 海浪太大了
Slow down! The waves are too big!
还有一英里 船长 只有一英里了
They’re at one mile now, Cap. Only one mile.
联盟战舰237 这里是马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Coalition Warship 237, this is Maersk Alabama.
联盟战舰237 这里是马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Coalition Warship 237, Maersk Alabama.
请说 阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Go, Alabama.
我们现在位于北纬2°2′ 东经49°19′
Our position is 2 degrees 2 north by 49 degrees 19 east.
航向180度 速度为18.5海里
Our course is 180. Our speed is 18.5 knots.
有两艘海盗小艇正在向我们靠近
We are being approached by two pirate skiffs
可能还有母船跟随
with a possible mothership following.
请立即支援
We require immediate assistance.
我们共有20名船员
We have a crew of 20.
现在正在准备武器
We are preparing our weapons now
但请尽可能提供空中支援
but request air support if possible.
收到了吗
Copy?
收到 阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Copy, Alabama.
注意 武装直升机已经起飞
Be aware, a gunship is in the air.
预计五分钟后到达
ETA your position, five minutes.
五分钟 谢谢 237
Five minutes. Thank you, 237.
你听到了吗 你听到了吗
Did you hear that? Did you hear that?
我们得赶紧离开
We’ve got to get out of here!
调头 调头
Turn back, turn back!
你们在干什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!