我亲爱的孩子 当然不行
Oh, my dear boy, of course they can’t.
有这些老家伙们拖着你
You can’t run a chocolate factory…
你怎么能好好经营工厂
with a family hanging over you like an old, dead goose.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事 混♥蛋♥
None taken, jerk.
一个巧克力工匠必须独自行事 自♥由♥自在
A chocolatier has to run free and solo.
他必须追随自己的梦想 无论后果如何
He has to follow his dreams. Gosh darn the consequences.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
我没有家人 却无比成功
I had no family, and I’m a giant success.
所以如果我和你一起去工厂
So if I go with you to the factory,
就再也见不到我的家人了
I won’t ever see my family again?
对呀 把那当做额外的好处吧
Yeah. Consider that a bonus.
那我不去了
Then I’m not going.
我不会为了任何东西抛弃家人
I wouldn’t give up my family for anything.
就算是全世界的巧克力也一样
Not for all the chocolate in the world.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
真奇怪
That’s weird.
除了巧克力 还有别的糖果哦
There’s other candy too besides chocolate.
真抱歉 旺卡先生 我要留在这
I’m sorry, Mr. Wonka. I’m staying here.
好吧 那真是…
Well, that’s just…
出乎意料 也很…
…unexpected……and
奇怪
weird.
那我想 既然这样 我就…
But I suppose, in that case, I’ll just…
再见了
Goodbye, then.
你确定不会改变主意吗
Sure you won’t change your mind?
我确定
I’m sure.
好吧 再见了
Okay. Bye.
以后的日子会好很多的
Things are going to get much better.
至少这一次 乔治娜奶奶
And for once, Grandma Georgina…
很清楚自己在说什么
knew exactly what she was talking about.
第二天早上 查理帮着父母
The next morning, Charlie helped his parents
把屋顶上的洞修好
fix the hole in the roof.
乔外公不再躺在床上
Grandpa Joe spent the whole day out of bed.
他一点也不觉得累
He didn’t feel tired at all.
查理的父亲在牙膏厂找到了一份更好的工作
Charlie’s father got a better job at the toothpaste factory…
负责修理取代了他的机器
repairing the machine that had replaced him.
对巴克特一家来说 情况从来没这么好过
Things had never been better for the Bucket family.
威利·旺卡就没那么好过了
The same could not be said for Willy Wonka.
我弄不清到底是什么不对劲
I can’t put my finger on it.
糖果是我这辈子唯一确定的东西
Candy’s the only thing I was ever certain of…
但现在我完全不确定了
and now I’m just not certain at all.
我不知道该做什么口味 也不知道该尝试什么想法
I don’t know which flavors to make or which ideas to try.
我在质疑自己 真是疯了
I’m second-guessing myself, which is nuts.
一直以来我想做什么糖果就做什么 但我…
I’ve always made whatever candy I felt like, and I…
就是这个原因 对吧
That’s just it, isn’t it?
我一直凭我的感觉做糖果
I make the candy I feel like,
但现在我感觉糟透了 所以糖果也很糟糕
but now I feel terrible, so the candy’s terrible.
你真厉害
You’re very good.
灰石餐厅
那个巧克力小子真可怜 温德尔…沃尔特
Pity about that chocolate fellow, Wendell… Walter.
旺卡糖果销♥售♥前景黯淡
-是威利·旺卡 -就是他
– Willy Wonka. -That’s the one.
报上说他新出的糖果卖♥♥得不好
Says here in the paper his new candies aren’t selling very well.
但我想也许他就是个罪有应得的坏蛋
But I suppose maybe he’s just a rotten egg who deserves it.
-是呀 -真的吗
– Yep. – Oh, really?
你见过他吗
You ever met him?
我见过
I did.
一开始我觉得他人很好
I thought he was great at first,
但后来发现他没那么好
but then he didn’t turn out so nice.
他还有个可笑的发型
He also has a funny haircut.
我没有
I do not!
-你为什么会来这里 -我心情很糟
– Why are you here? – I don’t feel so hot.
你心情很糟的时候 什么能让你高兴起来
What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?
我的家人
My family.
你对我的家人有什么不满
What do you have against my family?
不是针对你的家人 而是家人这个…
It’s not just your family. It’s the whole idea of…
他们整天告诉你该做什么 不该做什么
You know, they are always telling you what to do, what not to do…
这不利于形成创意氛围
and it’s not conducive to a creative atmosphere.
一般来说他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你
Usually they’re just trying to protect you because they love you.
如果你不信我说的 就去问问
If you don’t believe me, you should ask.
问谁 我父亲吗
Ask who? My father?
不可能
No way.
至少 不能我亲自去问
At least, not by myself.
你想让我和你一起去吗
You want me to go with you?
嘿 真是个好主意 好呀
Hey, what a good idea. Yeah!
你知道吗 我还有交通工…
And you know what? I’ve got transport…
我下次选择停放地点时得小心点了
I have to be more careful where I park this thing.
我觉得我们来错房♥子了
I think we’ve got the wrong house.
威尔伯·旺卡牙科诊所
你们有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有 但他迟到很久了
No. But he’s overdue.
张开
Open.
现在 让我看看有多少坏牙 好吗
Now, let’s see what the damage is, shall we?
旺卡糖果店在镇中心开业
旺卡推动
地方经济发展
工厂开始投产
新兴的旺卡销♥售♥数据震惊糖果市场
旺卡工厂扩张
挽救失业率下跌
天呐
Heavens.
我好多年没见过这样的双尖牙了 上次还是…
I haven’t seen bicuspids like these since…
上次还是…
Since…
威利
Willy?
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
这么多年来…
All these years…
你竟然都没用牙线剔过牙
and you haven’t flossed.
一次也没有
Not once.
就在这一天…
It was on this day…
威利·旺卡再次提出将工厂交给查理
that Willy Wonka repeated his offer to Charlie…
查理接受了 但提出了一个条件
who accepted on one condition.
抱歉回来晚了 我们刚刚在进行头脑风暴
Sorry we’re late. We were brainstorming.
我就说听到了”雷暴”声
Thought I heard thunder.
你要留下来吃晚餐吗 威利
You staying for dinner, Willy?
是的 麻烦了
Yes, please.
我来摆餐具
I’ll shuffle the plates.
你身上闻起来有股花生味
You smell like peanuts.
-我可喜欢花生了 -谢谢了
– I love peanuts. – Oh, thank you.
你闻起来一股…
You smell like…
老人和肥皂的味道
…old people and soap.
我也喜欢
I like it.
胳膊肘别放在桌子上 查理
Elbows off the table, Charlie.
你觉得小覆盆子风筝怎么样
How do you feel about little raspberry kites?
用甘草糖做风筝线
With licorice instead of string.
-小伙子们 餐桌上别谈工作 -抱歉 妈妈
– Boys, no business at the dinner table. – Sorry, Mom.
不过 查理 我觉得你说得有道理
I think you’re onto something, though, Charlie.
最终 查理·巴克特赢得了一家巧克力工厂
In the end Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory.
而威利·旺卡得到了更好的东西
But Willy Wonka got something even better:
一个家
A family.
有一件事是确定无疑的
And one thing was absolutely certain
生活从未如此甜过
Life had never been sweeter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!