决定今年邀请五位小朋友来参观我的工厂
have decided to allow five children to visit my factory this year.
而且 其中一位小朋友将会获得一份特殊奖品
In addition, one of these children shall receive a special prize…
一份超出你想象的大奖
beyond anything you could ever imagine.
五张金券已经被藏到
Five golden tickets have been hidden…
五块普通旺卡糖块的普通包装纸里
underneath the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars.
这五块糖块可能在任何地方
These five candy bars may be anywhere…
日本 东京
在任何一个国家 任何一座小镇
in any shop, in any street,
任何一条街道上的任何一家商店里
in any town, in any country in the world.
摩洛哥 马拉喀什
纽约城
查理 撕开一个糖果包装
Wouldn’t it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of candy…
发现一张金券 一定很了不起吧
and find a golden ticket inside?
我知道 但我一年只能在生日时吃一次糖果
I know, but I only get one bar a year, for my birthday.
下周就是你的生日了
Well, it’s your birthday next week.
你跟其他人中奖的概率一样高
You have as much chance as anybody does.
胡说八道 能中奖的
Balderdash. The kids who are going to find the golden tickets…
肯定是那些每天都买♥♥得起糖果的孩子
are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day.
我们家查理一年只有一次 他才没机会呢
Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn’t have a chance.
每个人都有机会 查理
Everyone has a chance, Charlie.
记住我说的 首个找到金券的孩子
Mark my words, the kid who finds the first ticket…
肯定很胖很胖
will be fat, fat, fat.
奥古斯塔斯 看这边
Augustus. This way.
德国 杜塞尔多夫
我正在吃旺卡糖块
I am eating the Wonka bar…
然后我吃到了尝起来不像是巧克力的东西
and I taste something that is not chocolate…
也不是椰子
or coconut
不是核桃或者花生酱
or walnut or peanut butter…
不是牛轧糖
or nougat…
也不是奶油脆 或者焦糖 或者糖屑
or butter brittle or caramel or sprinkles.
于是我看了看
So I look…
然后我就看到了金券
and I find the golden ticket.
奥古斯塔斯 你是如何庆祝的
Augustus, how did you celebrate?
我吃了更多的糖
I eat more candy.
我们就知道奥古斯塔斯会找到金券
We knew Augustus would find the golden ticket.
他一天吃那么多的糖
He eats so many candy bars a day…
不可能碰不到一张金券
that it was not possible for him not to find one.
很好 奥古斯塔斯
Yes, it is good, Augustus.
一张金券已浮现 还剩四张
Golden ticket claimed and four more…
我就说会是个小胖子
Told you it’d be a porker.
那孩子看上去真令人作呕
What a repulsive boy.
只剩四张金券了
Only four golden tickets left.
现在既然已经有一张被找到 事情会变得很疯狂了
Now that they’ve found one, things will really get crazy.
…每种形状 大小和种类
…of every shape, size and hue.
英国 白金汉郡
维露卡 可以拼一下你的名字吗
Veruca. Can you spell that for us, please?
维露卡 维露卡·索尔特
V-E-R-U-C-A. Veruca Salt.
小维露卡一跟我说
As soon as little Veruca told me
她一定得有一张金券
she had to have one of these golden tickets…
我就开始把能买♥♥到的旺卡块糖都买♥♥回来
I started buying all the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on.
成千上万 不计其数的
Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands.
我是做坚果生意的 所以我跟我的工人们说
I’m in the nut business, you see. So I say to my workers:
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
从现在起 你们不用剥花生了
From now on, you can stop shelling peanuts…
改成剥巧克力的包装纸
and start shelling the wrappers off these chocolate bars instead.
三天过去了 我们还没找到
Three days went by, and we had no luck.
太糟糕了
Oh, it was terrible.
我的维露卡一天比一天难过
My Veruca got more and more upset each day.
我的金券呢
Where’s my golden ticket?
我要我的金券
I want my golden ticket.
先生们 我只是不愿意看到我的宝贝女儿
Well, gentlemen, I just hated to see my little girl
不开心
feeling unhappy like that.
我发誓我会继续寻找
I vowed I would keep searching
直到我能给她她想要的
until I could give her what she wanted.
最终 我找到了一张
And finally, I found her a ticket.
爸爸 我还要一匹小马
Daddy, I want another pony.
她甚至比那个胖小孩还令人讨厌
She’s even worse than the fat boy.
我觉得这不公平
I don’t think that was really fair.
她不是靠自己找到的金券
She didn’t find the ticket herself.
别担心 查理 那个人把女儿宠坏了
Don’t worry about it, Charlie. That man spoils his daughter.
像那样溺爱孩子是不会有好结果的
And no good ever comes from spoiling a child like that.
查理 你妈和我觉得
Charlie, Mum and I thought…
也许你今晚就想打开你的生日礼物
maybe you wanna open your birthday present tonight.

Here you are.
我还是等到明早再拆吧
Maybe I should wait till morning.
-没门儿 -爸
– Like hell. – Pop.
我们加一起都有381岁了 别让我们等
All together, we’re 381 years old. We don’t wait.
查理 如果你没找到金券
Now, Charlie, you mustn’t feel too disappointed…
不要太失望
you know, if you don’t get the…
不管怎么样 你还是有巧克力吃的
Whatever happens, you’ll still have the candy.
好吧
Ah, well.
就是这个结果了
That’s that.
-我们一起分享 -不 查理
– We’ll share it. – Oh, no, Charlie.
你的生日礼物不能分享
Not your birthday present.
这是我的糖 我想给谁吃就给谁吃
It’s my candy bar, and I’ll do what I want with it.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, darling.
谢谢你 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
祝福你
Bless you.
来吧 让我们看看谁发现了
All right, let’s see who found it.
“第三张券的得主是维罗兰·贝尔加德小姐”
“The third ticket was found by Miss Violet Beauregarde.”
佐治亚州 亚特兰大市
这些只是我家维罗兰
These are just some of the
赢得的263座奖杯和奖牌中的一部分
263 trophies and medals my Violet has won.
我大部分时间喜欢嚼口香糖
I’m a gum chewer mostly,
但当我听说金券的事时
but when I heard about these ticket things…
我戒掉口香糖 改吃巧克力
I laid off the gum, switched to candy bars.
她是个干劲十足的女孩
She’s just a driven young woman.
不知道她是遗传谁的
I don’t know where she gets it.
我是世界青少年嚼口香糖冠军
I’m the Junior World Champion Gum Chewer.
我正在嚼的这块口香糖
This piece of gum I’m chewing right now…
已经整整嚼了三个月 刷新了世界纪录
I’ve been working on for three months solid. That’s a record.
当然 我也有我的战利品 多数是指挥棒
Of course, I did have my share of trophies, mostly baton.
上面说有一个孩子会得到特别奖
So it says that one kid’s gonna get this special prize,
比其他孩子的都要好
better than all the rest.
我不在乎其他四个是谁
I don’t care who those other four are.
那个孩子 一定是我
That kid, it’s gonna be me.
告诉他们为什么 维罗兰
Tell them why, Violet.
因为我天生是个赢家
Because I’m a winner.
真是个讨人厌的女孩
What a beastly girl.
真可鄙
Despicable.
你都不知道我们在说什么
You don’t know what we’re talking about.
蜻蜓吗
Dragonflies?
等一下 有一条新消息
But wait, this is just in.
第四张金券
The fourth golden ticket
被一个名叫麦克·蒂维的男孩发现
has been found by a boy called Mike Teavee.
科罗拉多州 丹佛市
只要从制♥造♥日期来推算就好了
All you had to do was track the manufacturing dates…
加上天气的影响和日经指数的导数
offset by weather and the derivative of the Nikkei lndex.
一个弱智都能算出来
A retard could figure it out.
大多数时候我都不知道他在说什么
Most of the time I don’t know what he’s talking about.
现在这些孩子懂得太多高科技
You know, kids these days, what with all the technology…
去死 去死 去死
Die! Die! Die!
他们似乎当不了多久小孩 眨眼就成大人了
Doesn’t seem like they stay kids very long.
最后 我只需要买♥♥一个巧克力糖块
In the end, I only had to buy one candy bar.
-味道怎么样 -我不知道
– And how did it taste? – I don’t know.
我讨厌巧克力
I hate chocolate.
去巧克力工厂那么好的事情
It’s a good thing you’re going to a chocolate factory,
你这个忘恩负义的混..
you ungrateful little bar…
问题是
That question is,
谁将是最后一张金券的获得者
who will be the winner of the last gold…?
-爸爸 -怎么了 查理
– Dad? – Yes, Charlie?
你怎么没上班
Why aren’t you at work?
牙膏工厂想让我
Oh, well, the toothpaste factory thought
休息一段时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!