they’d give me a bit of time off.
像暑假一样吗
Like summer vacation?
没错 差不多
Sure. Something like that.
事实上 根本不是什么放假
In fact, it wasn’t like a vacation at all.
巧克力销♥售♥的上升导致蛀牙的增加
The upswing in candy sales had led to a rise in cavities…
致使牙膏销量上升
which led to a rise in toothpaste sales.
有了额外的钱 工厂决定进行现代化改造
With the extra money, the factory had decided to modernize…
导致巴克特先生失业了
eliminating Mr. Bucket’s job.
我们几乎入不敷出了
We were barely making ends meet as it was.
你会找到新工作的
You’ll find another job.
在那之前 我就…
Until then, I’ll just…
我就把汤再熬稀一点
Well, I’ll just thin down the soup a little more.
别担心 巴克特先生 我们会时来运转的
Don’t worry, Mr. Bucket, our luck will change.
我知道
I know it.
查理
Charlie.
我的私房♥钱
My secret hoard.
你和我 再试一次
You and I are going to have one more fling…
找到最后那张金券
at finding that last ticket.
你确定要把钱花在这上面吗 外公
You sure you want to spend your money on that, grandpa?
我当然确定 给你
Of course I’m sure. Here.
跑去最近的商店
Run down to the nearest store…
买♥♥下你看到的第一个旺卡糖块
and buy the first Wonka candy bar you see.
直接拿回来 我们一起打开
Bring it straight back, and we’ll open it together.
真是个好孩子
Such a good boy, really.
真是个…
Such a good…
外公
Grandpa?
-你睡着了 -你买♥♥到了吗
– You fell asleep. – Have you got it?
我们应该先打开哪一端
Which end should we open first?
快速撕开 就像创可贴一样
Just do it quick, like a Band-Aid.
你知不知道某个俄♥国♥小孩
Did you see that some kid in Russia
发现了最后一张金券
found the last golden ticket?
知道 今天早报上报道了
Yes, it was in the paper this morning.
乖孩子 走吧 乔治 乖孩子
Good boy. Come on, George. Good boy.
请给我一块旺卡美味嗖嗖棉花软糖夹心巧克力
One Wonka Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight, please.
好的 给
Okay. Here you go.
俄♥国♥发现的金券是伪造的
尚有一张金券未被发现
有些人真是胆大妄为
The nerve of some people.
我懂的 伪造金券 拜托
I know. Forging a ticket. Come on.
是一张金券
It’s a golden ticket.
你找到旺卡的最后一张金券了
You found Wonka’s last golden ticket.
在我的店里找到的
In my shop too!
听着 你卖♥♥给我
Listen. I’ll buy it from you.
我给你50美元外加一辆新自行车
I’ll give you $50 and a new bicycle.
你疯了吗 我出500美元买♥♥那张券
Are you crazy? I’d give him $500 for that ticket.
你想以500美元的价格卖♥♥给我吗 小家伙
You wanna sell me your ticket for $500, young man?
够了 别纠缠这孩子
That’s enough of that. Leave the kid alone.
听着 不要给任何人
Listen. Don’t let anyone have it.
直接带回家 明白吗
Take it straight home, you understand?
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈 爸
Mom! Dad!
我找到了
I found it!
最后一张金券 是我的
The last golden ticket! It’s mine!
太好了
Yippee!

Here.
大声念出来 让我们听听上面写的什么
Read it aloud. Let’s hear exactly what it says.
“威利·旺卡先生向发现这张金券的幸运儿
“Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket,
致以问候”
from Mr. Willy Wonka.”
“我热情地和你握手
“I shake you warmly by the hand.
现在 我邀请你来到我的工厂
For now, I do invite you to come to my factory…”
做我一天的客人”
“…and be my guest for one whole day.”
“我 威利·旺卡 将亲自带你参观工厂
“I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself…”
向你展示那里的一切”
“…showing you everything there is to see.”
“随后 等到参观完毕
“Afterwards, when it is time to leave…”
你会被一列大卡车护送回家
“…you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks…”
每辆车都装满了足够你吃一辈子的巧克力”
“…each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat.”
“记住 你们五个幸运的孩子中
“And remember, one of you lucky
有一个会得到额外的奖励
five children will receive an extra prize…”
超乎你们的想象
“…beyond your wildest imagination.”
以下是你们的指示”
“Now, here are your instructions.”
“2月1日
“On the 1st of February,
上午10点必须准时到工厂门口
you must come to the factory gates at 10 A.M. Sharp.”
你可以带一位家人来照顾你
“You’re allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you.”
到时见 威利·旺卡”
“Until then, Willy Wonka.”
2月1日
The 1st of February.
明天就是了
But that’s tomorrow.
那就一刻都不能浪费了 查理
Then there’s not a moment to lose, Charlie.
快去洗脸 梳头 洗手
Wash your face, comb your hair, scrub your hands…
刷牙 擤擤鼻子
brush your teeth, blow your nose.
把你裤子上的泥弄掉
And get that mud off your pants.
我们都必须尽量保持冷静
We must all try and keep very calm.
我们首先要决定的是
First thing that we have to decide is this.
谁陪查理一起去工厂
Who is going with Charlie to the factory?
我去 我带他去 交给我吧
I will. I’ll take him. You leave it to me.
你呢 亲爱的 你不觉得你应该去吗
How about you, dear? Don’t you think you ought to go?
乔外公似乎比我们都要了解那座工厂 所以…
Grandpa Joe seems to know more about it than we do, and…
当然了 前提是他的身体没问题
Provided, of course, he feels well enough.
太好了
Yippee!
不 我们不去
No. We’re not going.
一位女士出价500美元买♥♥这张券
A woman offered me $500 for the ticket.
我敢说有人会出更多的钱
I bet someone else would pay more.
比起巧克力 我们更需要钱
We need the money more than we need the chocolate.
小家伙 过来
Young man, come here.
世界上的钱多得是
There’s plenty of money out there.
他们每天都印刷很多钱
They print more every day.
但是金券
But this ticket…
全世界只有五张
there’s only five of them in the whole world…
以后也不会再有了
and that’s all there’s ever going to be.
只有傻瓜会放弃金券
Only a dummy would give this up
要钱这种普通的东西
for something as common as money.
你是傻瓜吗
Are you a dummy?
不是 先生
No, sir.
那就把你裤子上的泥弄掉 你要去工厂
Then get that mud off your pants. You’ve got a factory to go to.
爸爸 我想进去
Daddy, I want to go in.
已经9点59分了 宝贝
It’s 9:59, sweetheart.
让时间过得快点
Make time go faster.
你觉得旺卡先生还能认出你吗
Do you think Mr. Wonka will recognize you?
难说 都过去这么多年了
Hard to say. It’s been years.
盯紧大奖 维罗兰
Eyes on the prize, Violet.
盯紧大奖
Eyes on the prize.
请进
Please enter.
上前
Come forward.
关门
Close the gates.
亲爱的访客朋友们
Dear visitors…
我很荣幸地欢迎你们来到鄙工厂
it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory.
要问我是谁
And who am I?
♪威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡♪
♪Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka.♪
♪神奇的巧克力匠♪
♪The amazing chocolatier♪
♪威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡♪
♪Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka♪
♪大家一起欢呼♪
♪Everybody give a cheer! Hooray!♪
♪他谦虚聪明又智慧♪
♪He’s modest, clever and so smart.♪
♪魅力无可阻挡♪
♪He barely can restrain it.♪
♪并且慷慨大方♪
♪With so much generosity.♪
♪根本无法阻挡♪
♪There is no way to contain it!♪
♪无法阻挡 无法阻挡 无法阻挡 无法阻挡♪
♪To contain it. To contain, to contain, to contain!♪
♪欢呼♪
♪Hooray!♪
♪威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡♪
♪Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka.♪
♪你们马上要见到的人就是他♪
♪He’s the one that you’re about to meet.♪
♪威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡♪
♪Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka.♪
♪他是个天才 没人能打败他♪
♪He’s the genius who just can’t be beat.♪
♪他是魔术师和巧克力巫师♪
♪The magician and the chocolate wiz.♪
♪有史以来最了不起的人♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!