我不是那个意思 – 我知道 你从来都不是故意的
I didn’t mean it like that – I know. You never mean it
你总是表现得像是你救了我之类的
Look, you’re always acting like you saved me or something
但当我们小的时候 我们总是同甘共苦
But when we were kids, we were in it together
你在说什么? 我们还是同甘共苦啊
What are you talking about? We’re still in it together
对不起 奇奇 我受够了当配角
I’m sorry, Chip. I’m just done being second banana
但你并不是配角啊
But you’re not second banana
我是主角 而你是另一个主角
I’m a banana and you’re just another banana
双主角
Two bananas
拜托别接 – 但那可能是我经纪人戴夫·莫里纳里
Please, don’t get that – But it could be my agent, Dave Bolinari
看在我为你做了那么多的份上 别接那通电♥话♥
After everything I’ve done for you, do not pick up that phone
对不起 – 蒂蒂 住手
I’m sorry – Dale, stop
我们还没讲完 – 我得接
We’re not done talking – I have to
不要 别这样
Do not. Do not do it
对不起 我是蒂蒂 请说
I’m so sorry. Go for Dale
嗨 戴夫·莫里纳里
Hey! Dave Bolinari
《救难小福星》那个夏天停播了
Rescue Rangers was canceled that summer
《特务蒂蒂》在试播后无疾而终
and Double – 0 Dale was scrapped after the pilot
蒂蒂 你还在吗? – 在 我在
Dale, you still there? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m here
那不是任何人的错 就只是娱乐圈常有的事
It wasn’t anyone’s fault in particular, just one of those showbiz things
但现在 我们准备再度复出了 现在
But now, we’re ready to bring it back
救难小福星2.0 由我主演 用全新进化的3D技术
Rescue Rangers 2.0! Starring me. Now in new and improved 3D
各位先生女士 – 你们听到了吗?
Ladies and gentlemen… – Oh, wow. You hear that?
洛杉矶粉丝大会 – 准备好迎接今天的明星了吗? – 他们在叫我了
are you ready for the star of the day? – Well, that’s my cue to go
这是蒂蒂故事的第一章 如果你喜欢 请别忘了
This has been chapter one of Dale’s Tales
按下方的订阅
If you liked it, please don’t forget to subscribe below
在迪斯尼频道登台 而为人所知的角色 请欢迎
You know him from The Disney Afternoon. Please, welcome to the stage
得走了 再见
Gotta go, bye!
巴鲁登场 – 现在
Baloo! – Well, now
这里有人想来点爵士乐吗?
Who here likes a little jazz music?
寻找基本必需品
Look for the bare necessities
简单的基本必需品 – 不好意思 蒂蒂
The simple bare necessities
但你的粉丝真的相信 那些人群都是为你而来?
Pardon moi, Dale, but your followers, they believe the crowd is for you?
当然啦 卢米爱尔 而且很快
Of course they do, Lumiere. And pretty soon
那些人群都会为我而来的
that crowd is gonna be for me
独一无二 音速小丑见面会 是哦 蒂蒂 我也会登上那个舞台 就在你身旁
Yeah, Dale! I’m going to be up on that stage too, right beside you!
蒂蒂见面会 – 没错 音速小丑 就是这种精神 – 而且他们会喜欢真正的我
Yes, Ugly Sonic. That’s the spirit – And they’ll like me for who I am
不会像上次在网络上 才看到我的人类牙齿
not like last time when the internet got one look at my human teeth
就引发众怒 好了 让我看看
and burned the place down. Okay, let’s see here
“音速小丑敬上” 好了 小子
“Best wishes, Ugly Sonic” There you go, kid
他们在笑我 我知道
Oh, they’re laughing at me. I know that
如果我喜欢被当笑话 他们就伤不了我
You can’t hurt my feelings if I’m in on the joke
但你喜欢吗? – 喜欢
Are you though? – Yes!
无论如何 现在我已经改运了 我接到了一个新真人秀节目
Anyway, now my luck has shifted
要与联邦调查局一起合作 节目叫《音速小丑 犯罪更丑》
I’ve been offered a new reality show where I do ride – alongs with the FBI. It’s called Ugly Sonic, Uglier Crimes
真的? 你接电视节目? 对 有那么难相信吗?
Really? A TV show? You? – Yeah, is that so difficult to believe
我想不会吧?
I guess… not
知道吗? 那太棒了 我们之中有人成功 所有人都成功了
Yeah, you know what? That’s great. When one of us succeeds, we all succeed
巴鲁本来也像我一样是 迪斯尼频道的一分子
Baloo was part of the Disney Afternoon just like me
然后 – 基本必须品 《森林王子》 翻拍 突然之间 他又重回巅峰了
Then he got The Jungle Book reboot and boom
一切发生得那么快
he’s back on top. It happens that fast
太棒了 蒂蒂
Bravo, Dale!
你的积极性很有感染力的 啊 谢谢
Your positivity is infectious. Oh, merci!
我真的很需要那笔钱
Oh, I really needed that cash
你只需要做好准备 我一直保持好身材 还有
You just gotta stay prepared. I’m keeping myself fit and you know
看到我更新的时髦外貌了吗? – 看到了 蒂蒂
my updated modern look?
与虎女见面 《复仇者联盟: 正义出击》 你的3D绘图手术做得很有品味
Yes, Dale, your CG surgery was done very tastefully
你看起来很帅 – 谢了 虎女
You look amazing – Well, thank you, Tigra
有空一起出去玩 – 不用了
We should hang out sometime – Nah
拒绝得也太快 – 无意冒犯
Meanly fast – No offense
但你不觉得如果奇奇和你 一起参加这些活动 粉丝会更多吗?
but don’t you think you’d have more fans here if Chip did these events with you?
奇奇? 哦 有意思 我很久没想到他了
Oh, Chip? Oh, that’s interesting. I hadn’t thought about him in a while
我应该给他打个电♥话♥ 看看他现在的生活如何
I should give him a call. See how life’s treating him
生活是最糟糕的 这就是为什么你需要好的保险
Life is the worst, which is why you need good insurance
我不会强迫推销 但根据我的经验
Look, I’m not gonna put on the hard sell, but in my experience
坏事总是会发生 毫无预兆
bad things happen all the time. They happen without warning
有时会从你最意想不到之处
Sometimes from the last place you’d expect it
于是你只能收拾残局 所以 你得要保护自己
and you’re left to pick up the pieces. So, you have to protect yourself
如果你做好了最坏的打算 最坏的情况就没有那么糟了
If you’re prepared for the worst, the worst isn’t so bad
所以为何要冒险呢? 我的工作就是 把盖住你眼睛的毛掀开
So, why risk it? It’s my job to pull the wool off your eyes…
打个比方啦 – 知道吗? 我买♥♥全险
figuratively – You know, I’ll take the whole package
很好 你做了对的选择 保险合约申请书
Fantastic. You’re making the right choice
强迫保险公♥司♥ 本月最佳员工 奇奇
恭喜 又获得本月最佳员工了
Hey, hey. Congrats! Employee of the month again
谢了 布鲁诺 – 要不要喝一杯庆祝?
Thanks, Bruno – Wanna get a drink to celebrate?
嘿 你从不出去玩
Yeah, you never hang out
大家抱歉了 今晚不行 蜜莉在等我
Sorry, everyone. Can’t tonight. Millie’s waiting for me
但是感谢你们的邀请
But thanks for the invite
你确定不要来看我的新 “蛙居?”
Are you sure you don’t wanna see my new pad?
“蛙居” 蛙式幽默 不了 谢谢
Oh, pad. Frog – based humor. No, thanks
那只是要让你领略一下 工作场合之外的我
That’s just a taste of what you get from me outside the work environment
晚安 奇奇 – 嗨 房♥屋太太 谢谢你
Good evening, Chip – Hello, Mrs. House, thank you
蜜莉 我到家了
Millie, I’m home
小比目鱼失踪 小比目鱼的失踪是过去两个月
Flounder’s disappearance marks the sixth
第六起知名卡♥通♥人物的失踪
notable cartoon to go missing in the last two months…
冷冻食品
过来 我可爱的乖狗狗 你被关整天了吧?
Oh, ho ho. Get over here. Oh, there’s my wittle girl. You’ve been cooped up all day?
好 你一定饿了
Okay, okay. You must be hungry
好了 慢慢吃
There you go. All right, slow down
呼叫所有花栗鼠 – 花栗鼠回来了
Calling all chipmunks! – The chipmunks are back
好耶 – 而这次 他们要唱绕舌
Yeah! – And this time, they’re rapping
一起来 花栗鼠们 这里有更多
Let’s go! Chipmunks Here for more, so…
他们当然会唱绕舌了 他们总是要卡♥通♥人物唱绕舌
Of course, they’re rapping. They always have to make the cartoons rap
跳舞的时刻到了
It’s time to dance…
家里电♥话♥有留言 我不喜欢这种事
Ooh, a message on my landline. I don’t like that
你好啊 奇仔 是我 蒙弟
G’day, Chipper! It’s me, Monterey Jack
蒙弟? – 嘿
Monty? – Hey!
我知道我们很久没联络了
I know we haven’t spoken in a long time
但是我遇到了很多麻烦 需要朋友的帮助
But I’m in a heck of a lot of trouble. And I could use some help from a friend
如果你能来我家见我 我会很感谢的
I’d really appreciate if you could come and see me at my place
好了 得挂了 希望能早点见到你
All right, gotta go. Hope to see you soon
天啊
Oh, wow
已经过了这么久啦 《救难小福星》
It’s been so long
快点 趁没人注意时进来 – 蒙弟 是你啊
Quick! – Get in while the coast is clear – Oh, Monty. It’s you
对不起 老兄 但他们在监视
I’m sorry about that, mate, but they’re watching
他们一直在监视 – 谁在监视?
They’re always watching – Who are?
超久不见了 奇奇 – 真的 老朋友
Oh, it’s been too long, Chip – It really has, old buddy
对不起 蒙弟 那爆臭的味道是什么?
I… I’m sorry, Monty, but what is that God – awful smell?
什么 你不记得了? 《救难小福星》古龙水 《救难小福星》古龙水
What? You don’t remember? Rescue Ranger’s cologne
我每天都擦
I wear it every day
我记得 它闻起来像杏仁酱加汽油
Oh, no. I remember. It smells like almond butter and gasoline
而且很难洗掉
And it’s very difficult to wash out
对 蒙弟 所以你怎么了? 我听到你的留言
Right. So, Monty, what’s going on? I got your voicemail
你说你有麻烦了?
You said you were in trouble?
我搞砸了 奇奇 对干酪的热爱让我失控了
I screwed up, Chip. My love of cheese got the best of me
我都买♥♥到付不出钱了 – 不会吧 干酪? 蒙弟
And I bought more than I could pay for – Oh, no. Cheese? Monty
我知道但我已经好几个星期 没有闻过奶制品了 我戒了
I know, I know. But I haven’t had so much as a whiff in weeks. I’m dairy – free
是吗? 那么这是什么味道? 可恶 那是超臭的戈贡佐拉干酪
Really? Then what’s that? – Oh, crud
你不该看到的
It’s a really stinky Gorgonzola. You weren’t supposed to see that
起司
Ch… ch… ch… ch… ch… ch… cheese!
坚持住 蒙弟
Hang on, Monty
对不起 奇仔 我太爱干酪了
I’m sorry, Chipper. I just love it so much
没关系 蒙弟 我们会帮你的
It’s okay, Monty. We’ll get you some help
不只是那样 奇奇 我现在欠了山谷帮很多钱
It’s not just that, Chip. Now, I owe a ton of money to the Valley Gang
山谷帮? 蒙弟 那些人很狠的
The Valley Gang? Monty, those guys are bad news
我知道 如果我还不了钱 他们就会盗版我
I know. And if I can’t pay up, they’re gonna bootleg me
“盗版你?” 什么意思? 奇奇 对我们这些老明星来说 外面的世界越来越危险了
“Bootleg you?” What does that mean? Oh, Chip. It’s gotten rough out there for us old – timers
你听说小比目鱼那小家伙的事了吗?
Did you hear what happened to that little guy, Flounder?
他只是没办法按时还钱
When he fell behind on krill payments?
不好了
Oh, no!
小鱼 该还钱了 – 给你这个如何? 不错吧?
Time to pay up, fish – Um. How about this? Isn’t it neat?
拜托 这可是正版的名牌餐具
Come on, fellas. This is a genuine Dinglehopper

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!