But if you guys can find that bootlegging facility
我想你们就能找到你们朋友 哇 谢谢你 也谢谢你的收看
I think you’ll find your friend. Wow! Thank you, and thank you again for watching the show
这对我们意义重大 – 你真恶心
It really means a lot – You are gross
保持联络 – 你最棒了
I’ll be in touch – You’re amazing!
怎样? – 你听到她说的了
What? – You heard her
我们应该自己去找蒙弟 – 开什么玩笑
We should go find Monty ourselves – Are you kidding?
才没有 还有谁更适合去救蒙弟? – 每个人 真的
No! Who better to rescue Monty? – Uh, literally anyone
因为就我所知 只有一个犯罪打击小组
Cause from where I am standing, there’s only one crime – fighting team
能解决这个案子 我会打给阿洁和小拉链
that can solve this case. I’ll call Gadget and Zipper
别打扰他们 我们当侦探的能力
No, don’t bother them. We’re as much real detectives
和史酷比一伙差不多 – 正是如此 所以我们才得试试
as the Scooby – Doo gang – Exactly. That’s why we have to try
不要 什么?
No! What?
奇奇 蒙弟打给我们两个求助
Chip, Monty called both of us looking for help
但我们让他失望了 我们不能让他
and we let him down. We can’t just let him rot
在某个海外工作室 拍烂电影到死
in some overseas studio, being forced to make bad movies
如果他要拍烂片 他也应该在这跟我一起拍
If he’s gonna make bad movies, he should be making them here with me
好啦 就算我们要帮他 我们也毫无头绪
Okay, even if we were going to help
我们连自己要
we have no idea where to start. We don’t even know what we’re…
干酪
Cheese
好了 听着
Uh. Okay. Hey, listen
兄弟 如果你钱不够之类的
Buddy, If you’re low on cash or something
我可以请你吃个干净美味的三明治 – 有了
I can buy you a nice, clean sandwich – Okay. Aha!
找到了 稍早我把这个丢出来的
Here it is! I threw this out when I came over earlier
“比欧森干酪店 主大街3344号♥”
“Bjornson’s Cheese Shop. 3344, Main Street”
你刚找到线索了吗? 你真的嗅出了一条线索呢
Um. Did you just find a clue? You literally just sniffed out a clue!
我们去干酪店 看能找到哪些
Look, we can go to the cheese shop. See what we can find out
秘密工厂与甜点·彼得的信息
about this secret facility and Sweet Pete
然后再交给那个女警 就这么多
then pass it along to the officer lady, but that’s all we’re gonna do
所以你的意思是救难福星回来了?
So, you’re saying the Rescue Rangers are back?
不 因为根本没有 救难福星这回事 结案
No, because there’s no such thing as Rescue Rangers. Case closed
案子? – 不 这不是案子
“Case?” – No, this is not a case
因为我们不是真的侦探 – 但你确实说了案子 好耶
because we’re not real detectives – Oh ho ho! But you did say case. Yes!
有事吗? – 抱歉 我只是太开心看到你了 奇奇与蒂蒂 再度连手
Can I help you? – Sorry. I’m just happy to see you. Chip ‘n Dale, together again
好吧
Yeah. Okay
奇奇与蒂蒂 救难福星
Ch… Ch… Ch… Chip ‘n Dale! Rescue Rangers
奇奇与蒂蒂 – 别再唱了
Ch… Ch… Ch… Chip ‘n Dale! – Stop singing the song
你知道他们有做花栗鼠尺寸的车吧?
You know they make chipmunk – sized cars, right?
但人的东西是最好的 只要稍做维修
Duh. But human stuff is the best
它就会回到它的辉煌岁月
A little work done on her, and she’ll be back to her glory days
小心一点
Hey, watch out!
你知道什么是隐喻吗 蒂蒂?
Do you know what a metaphor is, Dale?
如果你要说这辆车是个
If you’re about to say this car is a metaphor
关于我的某个隐喻 你可以停了
for something about me, you can stop
因为我不知道隐喻是什么
Because, no, I don’t know what a metaphor is
听着 如我们要要解决 “蒙弟失踪案”
Look, if we’re gonna solve… – “The Case of the Missing Monty”
暂定的名称 欢迎提供想法
That’s just a placeholder name. Open to any ideas
我们就得携手合作 – 我们没有携手合作
We’re gonna have to work together – We are not working together
你真好笑 奇奇
You’re funny, Chip
好了 我们快到了 靠边停
Okay, we’re getting close. Pull up over there
请把礼帽和拐杖留在车里
And leave the top hat and cane in the car, please
你怎么知道的?
Whoa! How did you know that?
贵宾蒙克 – 因为你就是这样 – 好啦 小心
Cause you’re you – All right. Heads – up
要得到别人的尊重 没有比 穿得像个商业 “磁铁” 更好的办法了
Well… there’s no faster way to gain someone’s respect than to dress like an important business magnet
你是说商业 “大亨?”
You mean business “magnate?”
我相信我了解自己的角色 奇奇 而他们会戴礼帽 逆向
Uh. I think I know my own character, Chip, and he wears a top hat
这个地方很阴暗 你确定这里是安全的吗?
Ah, this place is pretty shady. Are we sure it’s safe?
不 因为在主大街
No. Because nothing’s safe…
没什么是安全的
on Main Street
看起来挺不错的 跟我想象的不一样
Oh, wow. It seems kinda nice. It’s not what I pictured
相信我 比你想的更糟 这里有一群卡♥通♥人物 美式电玩城
Trust me, it’s worse. It’s a bunch of cartoons trading
利用他们健康的公众形象 让警♥察♥远离这里
on their wholesome public image to keep the cops away
然后给你最脏乱 死气沉沉
And bring you the slimiest backwater bazaar
来自瓜达拉哈拉那边的违♥禁♥品♥市集
of contraband this side of Guadalajara
你确定? 那只狗在吹泡泡呢
You sure about that? That dog’s blowing bubbles
你们好
Hello!
这里没有一样东西是正派的
Nothing, and I mean nothing is sacred in this part of town
好吃的面包
Bread for sale, bread for sale
大家都喜欢好吃的面包 – 那家伙卖♥♥不会被追踪到的武器
Everyone loves bread for sale – That guy, he sells untraceable weapons
用力擦给男人亮晶晶的鞋子
Scoot, scoot A shiny shoe makes the man
亮晶晶的鞋子 现在有个计划
A shiny shoe, now there’s a plan
卖♥♥被盗的社会安全号♥码
Stolen social security numbers
玫瑰是一种
Roses are a way
让女孩子觉得漂亮的方式 – 不用了 谢谢你 小朋友
To make a girl feel pretty… – No, thanks, kid
布偶战斗 – 你怎么知道这些的?
Muppet fights – Okay, why do you know all this?
有时当我钱不够时 我会把毛皮卖♥♥给那家假发店
Well, sometimes when I’m low on cash, I sell my fur to that wig shop
棒极了
Hey. Far out
比欧森干酪店
到了 这就是我们要找的人 – 又臭又黏
It’s a stinky, it’s a gooey – Ah, here – It’s a stinky, it’s a gooey… – I think this is our guy
我以做交易为生 所以让我来谈吧
I make deals for a living. So, just let me do the talking
收到 我支援 – 不用你支援 我来就行
Ten – four. Got your back – No, you don’t have my back. I got this
嗨 比欧森先生 你有干酪卖♥♥吗?
Hi, Mr. Bjornson. Do you have any cheese for sale?
我有没有干酪卖♥♥?
Oh, do I have cheese?
我看看 我们有明斯特干酪 豪达干酪 布里干酪
Let’s see, we’ve got the Muenster, the Gouda, the Brie
你有没有臭干酪?
Do you have any “stinky cheese?”
你是警♥察♥?
Are you cops?
不 我们只是想买♥♥些臭干酪
No! No. We just wanna buy some stinky cheese
越臭越好
The stinkier, the better
好吧 快进来
All right, come on. Get in
耶 真爽 – 再来一些 拜托
Oh, yeah – Oh, so good – More, please. More, please

Choo! Choo!
不能再试吃了 莱斯特 这里不是31冰淇淋
Hey, no more free samples, Lester. This isn’t Baskin Robbins
所以你们想要干酪? 我有个小系列可以让你们
So, you want stinky cheese?
嗨到爆
I got smell lines that’ll take you through the ceiling
嗨到爆? 听起来你有些高质量的货嘛
“Through the ceiling,” huh? Seems like you offer a quality product
不过在我们详谈之前 帮我个忙 看看这张照片
But hey, before we get into all that, do me a favor. Take a look at this photo
救难福星蒙弟 这是我的朋友蒙弟
It’s a friend of mine named Monterey Jack
也是个干酪的名字
Which is also the name of a cheese
继续说 – 好
Continue – Right
我们认为他被关在某个仓库 如果你知道些什么 我确定
So, we think he’s being held in a warehouse somewhere. If you know anything
能让你的消息物有所值
I’m sure we could make it worth your while
像是 免费的汽车或船保险如何?
Like, what would you say to some complementary RV or boat insurance?
我什么都不知道 不买♥♥干酪就滚蛋
Nah, I don’t know nothin’. Now, either buy some cheese or get out
好吧
Oh, okay. Um…
或许我们该走了 从没有人用 这个下人如此不敬的语气对我说话
Well, perhaps we should, with the disrespectful tone this felted clodhopper takes, why, I never!
你在干嘛? – 我是个重要的商业 “磁铁”
What are you doing? – I am an important business magnet
我的大生意能轻松吸引其他人
I shall have no trouble attracting other suitors
因为那就是 “磁铁” 的作用
for my gigantic deal because that’s what magnets do
能吸引生意
They attract business
不对 你们两个绝对是警♥察♥ 滚
No, you two are definitely cops. You’re out of here
等一下 这里已经失控了 我们不是警♥察♥
Okay, hold on. This is getting out of hand
我们是演员
We are not cops – We’re actors!
其实一直是我们 奇奇与蒂蒂啊
It’s been us, Chip ‘n Dale, the whole time
有意思 我老板甜点·彼得很喜欢演员
Huh. Interesting. My boss, Sweet Pete, he loves actors
谁不爱呢? – 我认为你们应该见见他
Ah, yeah. Who doesn’t? – You know, I think you should meet him
是吗? 与甜点·彼得见面?
Really? Meeting Sweet Pete, huh?
看来我刚把我们 从俱乐部外面带进贵宾室了
Looks like I just took us from outside the club to the VIP room
哇 这个贵宾室棒极了 我吓坏了 老兄
Wow! This VIP room is incredible! I’m freaking out, dude
那边是兔子杰茜卡吗? 只是问问 因为我被
Is that Jessica Rabbit over there? I’m only asking because I’m zip tied
紧紧绑在货车车厢里 – 你这什么态度?
in the back of a truck! – Whoa! What’s with the attitude?
因为你的计划 我们正要被踢出门
We were about to get kicked out with your plan
多亏了我精湛的即兴演出 现在我们要去见甜点·彼得了
and now, thanks to my sweet improv, we’re going to see Sweet Pete
你真的疯了
Oh, you’re insane
是吗? – 当然
Am I? – Of course
所以你宁可放弃? – 不是
So, you’d rather just give up? – No!
你只想等 – 你应该让我来带头
You wanna just wait around… – You should’ve just let me take the lead!
嘿 等一下
Hey! Hold on a second!
听听我们多可爱? 这种化学效应不会无故发生
How adorable are we? Chemistry like this doesn’t just happen
显然我们应该要翻拍啊
This has got reboot written all over it
认真吗? 我现在应该在家的
Ugh. Are you serious? I should be home right now
蜜莉可能担心疯了 到处乱尿
Millie is probably worried sick and peeing all over the place
你在跟某人约会? 她听起来挺好的
Oh, are you seeing someone? She sounds… nice

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!