彼得 真的是你吗? 你变老了 人人难逃生老病死 孩子
Peter, is that really you? You got old – Yeah, death is coming for us all, kid
他们怎么知道我们在这? – 我猜是你在社群媒体的贴文?
How do they know we’re here? – I’m guessing your social media post
在警局的时候?
at the police station
糟糕
Ah! Oops
是我的错 – 下面有东西
Yeah, that’s my bad – Hey, there’s something down there
下面什么都没有 你个笨蛋
There’s nothing down there, you boob
你穿着超短裤走来走去 就会对每一缕微风都很敏感
You walk around with no pants long enough, and you start to notice every breeze
找到你了
Gotcha! Huh?
我们得要伪装之类的 进来 抓到什么就拿来用
We need a disguise or something. In here. Grab the first thing you can
搞什么?
Uh… What?
来取得你的 印第安纳琼斯装备吧
是《救难小福星》
It’s the Rescue Rangers!
天啊 我是你们最忠实的粉丝 – 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh! I am your biggest fan! – Oh, my God
可以在我的包上签名吗?
Cook – a – rook – a – roo!
想一些开心的事
Think happy little thoughts
我一定拉伤哪了
Definitely pulled something
你继续 我等等再赶上
You keep going, I’ll catch up
给我
Hey, give me that!
是低脂的
Ugh! It’s diet!
上去 老天爷 战神金刚: 宇宙的保护神
Up here. Hey!
在乌卡尔加斧头之下 你将屈服于我
By the axe of Ucarga, you will submit to me!
你在干嘛? 我抓到你了
What are you doing? I got you!
看什么看?
What are you looking at?
说真的? 看你的怪眼睛 – 真的很怪
Honestly, your weird dead eyes – They are weird
超怪
Super weird
太搞笑了
So funny
见鬼了 奇奇与蒂蒂再度合体
Well, I’ll be. Chip and Dale together again
没想到我会看到这一天来临
Never thought I’d see the day
回来
Get back here!
是你 – 我是巴鲁 幸会
Yo, man, it’s you! – Baloo. Nice to meet you
不可能 我可以摸你的脸吗? 太幸运了吧
No way! Can I touch your face? I mean, what is going on?
快进电梯
Quick, the elevator
惨了 – 我命令你们停下来
Oh, no! I command thee to halt!
想跟我单挑? 尽管来
You want a piece of me? Be my guest
赐我神力
Berserker!
警局吗? 我这里有个 相当不守规矩的访客
Hello, 911? I have a rather unruly visitor here
出口在那
There’s the exit
快 蒂蒂 快跑
Go, Dale. Go!
快点 奇奇
Come on, Chip!
快点 藏到这
Quick! Hide up here!
奇奇?
Chip?
奇奇 你在哪?
Chip, where are you?
兄弟 你人呢?
Where are you, buddy?
完了
No. No, no, no, no, no, no!
史特克勒 我收到消息 你的小花栗鼠朋友
Hey, Steckler. I just got a tip. I think your little chipmunk friends
有麻烦了 – 我知道 长官
are in trouble – I know, sir
我现在要去展场了 – 不 情况更糟了 快点
I’m heading to the Convention Center now – No, it’s worse than that. Come on
我们得快速行动 以免为时已晚
We gotta move fast before it’s too late
大家都知道杰克史克♥林♥顿♥多年来挪用
You’re gonna arrest me while Jack Skellington’s been embezzling
自己慈善机构的公♥款♥ 而你却要逮捕我?
from his own charity for years? Everyone knows it!
犯罪现场
蒂蒂呢?
Where’s Dale?
他会来的 穿上你的裤子
He’ll be here. Keep your pants on
我不♥穿♥裤子的 – 我注意到了
I don’t wear pants – Yeah, I noticed
这没什么好骄傲的
It’s not something to brag about
你想要怎么样?
What do you want?
我要你别阻碍我的生意
I want you to stop messing with my business
你害一切都曝光了 现在我得转移阵地
You exposed everything, now I have to move all this stuff
从头开始 超烦的
and start over. It’s super annoying
你来我办公室时 就应该让我盗版你
You should have just let me bootleg you when you came to my office
能省下我们双方一堆头疼事
Could have saved us both a ton of headaches
浸泡液
Ah!
而且 我一直都比较喜欢 《花栗鼠三重唱》
Besides, I was always more of an Alvin and the Chipmunks person
你这个怪物
You monster
别动 甜点·彼得
Freeze, Sweet Pete
不要 不如你别动吧?
Nah. How about you freeze?
把枪丢了 史特克勒
Drop it, Steckler
什么? 油灰队长? – 蒂蒂说对了
What? Captain Putty? – Dale was right
太老套了 – 对啊 没什创意对吧?
How clich – I know. It is a bit unoriginal, right?
甜点·彼得 记得你第一次来找我
Sweet Pete, remember when you first approached me
叫我变坏 当坏人 和你合作
to turn bad, be a bad guy, work with you
我就说 “拜托 也太好猜了”
and I was like, “Come on! That’s too predictable”
对 而我说什么?
Yeah. And what did I say?
“如果还能用就” – “如果还能用就”
“If it ain’t broke…” – “If it ain’t broke…”
你怎么能这样? – 我知道烂透了
How could you? – I know, I know. It’s terrible
我很惭愧 但我别无选择 我妈需要做手术
I am so ashamed. But I had no choice. My mother needed an operation
她在玩手术游戏时受伤了
See, she got injured playing a game of Operation
她太靠旁边了 结果就
She got too close to the sides and, uh…
伤得很严重
she got buzzed really bad
对不起 我演不下去了
Oh, I’m sorry. I couldn’t do it any longer
钱 我是贪婪的蓝色小精灵
Money! I’m a greedy little Smurf
做这些全为了钱 – 真好笑
who did it for the money – Hilarious
但我骗到你们一下了 不是吗?
Yeah, but I had you going there for a second, didn’t I?
“嗨 我刚看到 佩佩猪去尼克儿童台摄影棚了”
“Hello, I think I just saw Peppa Pig heading into Nickelodeon Jr”
那是你?
It was you?
你提供假消息?
You gave the fake tip
你误导了整个调查
You derailed the whole investigation and…
最糟的是 你让我怀疑自己
and worst of all, you made me doubt myself
拜托 别那么玻璃心
Oh, come on. Don’t be so fragile
啊 振作点 蒂蒂 快点
Oh, wow, wow, oh, wow! Keep it together, Dale. Come on
是艾丽 等等 不行 艾丽可能是坏人 但也可能是好人
It’s Ellie. Wait, no, Ellie could be bad. But she also could be good
我头好痛 真希望奇奇在这 他会知道该怎么做
Oh, my brain hurts. I wish Chip was here. He’d know what to do
喂? – 你还好吗?
Hello? – Hey. You okay?
很好啊 为什么这么问?
Uh, yeah, totally fine. Why do you ask?
不用担心 蒂蒂 我知道该怎么救回奇奇
You don’t have to worry, Dale. I know how to get Chip back
我在盗版中心 来这跟我会面
I’m down at the bootlegging facility. Meet me here
自己一个来
And come alone
听起来非常可疑 一点都不安全
Well, that sounds super shady and not safe at all
我知道 但你得相信我
I know. But you have to trust me
蒂蒂 《当你在星星上钓鱼时》 是我最喜欢的一集
And, Dale, “When You Fish Upon A Star,” that’s my favorite episode
这有点深奥 为什么呢?
Oh. Kind of a deep cut. Why is that your favorite?
喂?
Hello? Huh
《当你在星星上钓鱼时》这集是不错
I mean, “When You Fish Upon A Star” is a good episode
但也不算很棒
but I wouldn’t call it great
你为什么叫蒂蒂来? 你应该保护他的
Why did you tell Dale to come? You should have protected him
我给了他一个秘密讯息 一个密♥码♥
I gave him a secret message. A code
蒂蒂连自己的电♥话♥都记不得 要怎么破解密♥码♥?
Dale forgets his own phone number. How is he gonna break a code?
听着 你们这些被科学实验室拒绝的家伙
Listen up, you rejects from a science lab
我想出这个绝妙的计划 只是为了让你们这些白♥痴♥
I didn’t think of this extraordinarily brilliant plan, only to have
还是好看 – 被误导 – 真是个好节目
you idiots wreck the wrong ship – Still holds up. It’s a great show
这艘船装满了无用的废物 – 专心点 蒂蒂 加油
A ship full of worthless junk! – Ah, no! Focus, Dale. Come on
艾丽给了一个讯息 但是什么呢?
Ellie is sending a message, but what? – You know?
你的小朋友们做梦也想不到 你会被关在这
Your little friends would never dream of leaving you hanging here
对吧? – 好好想 蒂蒂
Would they? – All right. Think, Dale, think
阿洁被在灯笼中 灯笼使用火来提供光
Gadget is stuck in a lantern. Lanterns provide light by using fire
火真的很酷 但也很危险
Fire is really cool, but also really dangerous
有人身处险境
Someone is in a dangerous situation
就像那次我用保龄球砸到脚趾
Oh, like that time I dropped a bowling ball on my toe
艾丽有十根脚趾 而且她可能喜欢泰国菜
Ellie has ten toes and she probably likes Thai food
艾丽处境太危险 而奇奇和她在一起
Ellie is tied up and in danger, and Chip is with her
从头到尾都是油灰和甜点·彼得勾结
It was Putty working with Sweet Pete the whole time
我破解了 我来了 大伙
I cracked it. I’m coming, guys
快点 发动
Come on. Start, start, start, start!
不会吧
No. No, no, no
亲爱的 有人在车道那边耍酷
Honey, someone’s doing a cool pose in the driveway
不好意思 老朋友蒂蒂 一看到你 我的心都亮了
Excuse me. Dale, old chum. The sight of you lights my heart aglow
福星们 我需要你们的帮助
Rangers, I need your help
我们爱你 但我们不能投资 你的任何独♥立♥电影
We love you, bud, but we just can’t invest in any more of your independent movies
不 我不是为此而来的 我是为了很重要的事而来
What… No, I’m not here for that. I’m here for something very important
不过那个剧本挺好的 你们有读过吗?
Although that script was pretty good. Did you even read it?
奇奇 我想给你一点特别待遇
Chip, I wanna do something extra special for you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!