她是只狗 蜜莉是狗 – 她没那么糟啦
She’s a dog. Millie is a dog – Ah, I’m sure she’s not that bad
什么? 不 她不是
What? No, she’s…
我们到了
We’re here
这个地方看起来很怪
Whoa. This place looks weird
我们在哪啊?
Where are we?
好吧
Okay
我想我们到了那个山谷
I think we’re in the Valley
怪诞谷 – 什么?
The Uncanny Valley – The what?
记得2000年初那种动画风格吗?
Do you remember that weird animation style in the early 2000s
一切看起来很真 但看起来都不太对劲
where everything looked real, but nothing looked right?
啊 那超诡异的
Oh, yeah. That stuff was creepy
我想他们最后就来到这了
Well, I think this is where they ended up
过来 这边 阿♥拉♥米达
Come on. This way
信箱
什么事? – 我有东西要给甜点·彼得
What? – I got something for Sweet Pete
比欧森送的小礼物 – 好 放在那
A little gift from Bjornson – Okay, leave it there
祝你们好运 傻蛋
Good luck, dummies
阿♥拉♥米达再造中心
Blend, Cheese, Curd, Blend…
你们是谁? 他在跟我们说话吗?
Who are you? – Is he talking to us?
我看不出来 他有《北极特快车》那种眼睛
I can’t tell. He’s got those Polar Express eyes
你在跟我们说话吗? – 当然 我说了 你们是谁?
Uh. Are you talking to us? – Obviously, I said, “Who are you?”
好吧 但平心而论 看起来你像是
Well, right. But in fairness, it looks like you’re talking
在和那扇窗说话 – 才不 其实看起来像
to that window – No, it actually looks like
我正看着你 – 好吧
I’m looking right at you – Okay
看着我的眼睛正对着你的眼睛
Look at my eyes, looking right at your eyes
是哦 – 先生 听着
Yeah – Okay. Listen, sir
知道吗? 过来
Actually, you know what? Get… Here, just…
下来 把你的脚从我的嘴里拿开
Get off me! Get your foot out of my mouth
嗨 看得到我吗? 我们只是想和甜点·彼得谈谈
Hey, there! Can you see me? Hi! We just wanna talk to Sweet Pete
好 跟我来
Okay, follow me!
我在想他们是不是把蒙弟关在这
I wonder if they’re keeping Monty in here
只有一个办法知道
There’s only one way to find out
这是你们的盗版中心还是什么?
So, is this your secret bootlegging facility or what?
得了吧 – 什么? 你在说什么啊?
Come on! – What? No! What are you talking about?
这是甜点·彼得的正当生意
This is Sweet Pete’s legit business
这里处理卖♥♥不出去的旧货
It’s for old merchandise that never got sold
旧货? – 对 比如说
Old merchandise? – Yeah, like for example
你记得史瑞克沐浴乳吗? 没错 没人要卖♥♥ 卖♥♥不出去
you remember Shrek body wash? – Uh… – Exactly. No one does. It didn’t sell
所以甜点·彼得买♥♥了这些库存
That’s why Sweet Pete bought all the inventory
将它们熔化成有用的零件 这家伙很有生意眼光
and melts it down for its useful parts. The guy has a real eye for business
我真希望有他那种眼光
I wish I could see what he sees
我很确定你可以买♥♥到矫正镜片之类的 好痛 干嘛?
I’m sure there’s corrective lenses or something you could get. Ow. What?
甜点·彼得的行动厕所
所以他把玩具 “便” 成了玩具零件
So, he turns the toys into toy – lets
哇 我看了这么多年都没想到这个梗
Wow! That’s been staring at me for years, and I never pieced it together
到了
Here we are!
哈喽
Hello!
彼得潘? – 对
Peter Pan? – Yup!
舞台和银幕明星 但你可以叫我甜点·彼得
Star of stage and screen, but you can call me Sweet Pete
你看起来很 – 老? 秃? 像悲伤的动物园猩猩?
Oh, you look… – Old? Bald? Sad like a zoo gorilla?
什么? 不像动物园的大猩猩啦 – 别担心
What? No. Not like a zoo gorilla – Don’t worry
我什么评语都听过了 吉米 请解开我们的客人
You can’t say nothing to me I haven’t heard already. Jimmy, please. Untie our guests
奇奇与蒂蒂耶 你们介意我边散步边说吗?
Chip and Dale! Wow! You mind if I walk while we talk?
穿不下我以前的衣服了 得要多走路运动
Not fitting into the old costume like I used to. Need to get my steps in
嘿 我也有一个
Hey! I’ve got one of those
我们应该加个好友 互相勉励
We should link accounts and help motivate each other
好 我猜你们是来谈蒙弟的事
Right. So, I’m guessing you two are here to talk about Monterey Jack
对 没错 – 我一直很喜欢蒙弟
Oh. Yeah, actually we are – You know, I always liked Monty
发生的事太令人遗憾了 太多干酪 太少面包
It’s a shame what happened. Too much cheese. Not enough bread
甜点·彼得先生
Listen, Mr. Sweet Pete… Mr. Pete
不论蒙弟欠你多少 我们都愿意还
We’d be willing to pay whatever Monty owes you
你可以放过他吗? 就这一次?
if you could give him a break? Just this once?
放过他? 在我还小的时候
Hmm. “Give him a break?” You know, I got my big break
有人好好地 “放过” 了我 我演出了全世界最重要的电影 演永远不长大的男孩彼得潘
when I was just a kid. I got cast in the biggest movie in the world, as the boy who wouldn’t grow up, Peter Pan
我一生从没那么高兴过
I’d never been so happy in my entire life
然后我长大了 他们就将我弃之敝屣
Then I got older, and they threw me away like I was nothing
这个圈子就是这么残酷
This business can be so tough
说得对
You said it
男孩们去的地方 我害怕 绝望又孤独
I was scared, desperate, and all alone
所以我决心夺回权力 拍自己的盗版电影
So, I decided to take the power back and make my own bootleg movie!
我将它命名为 “飞行的卧室男孩” 飞行的卧室男孩第二集
I called it “Flying Bedroom Boy”
猜猜怎着? 成功了 我赚了很多钱
And guess what? It worked! I made lots of money
于是我招募其他卡♥通♥人物 演了更多电影 《美女与被诅咒的狗人》 《快乐的鬼孩子》
So, I recruited other toons, to star in more movies
最后 《意大利面狗》 现在我经营自己的盗版电影工作室 有权决定谁主演
and bang – a – rang, now I run my own bootleg movie studio
谁被丢进垃圾桶
where I get to decide who’s a star, and who gets thrown in the trash!
你们两个来到不属于你们的地方闲晃
And now, you two come poking around where you don’t belong
询问关于你们失踪友人的下落
asking questions about your missing friend
但我不容许这种事 这样的 “放过” 如何?
And I can’t have that. So, how’s this for a break?
我想是时候翻拍奇奇与蒂蒂了
I’m thinking it’s time for a Chip ‘n Dale reboot
吉米 – 你们 跟我来
Jimmy… – You, come with me
我们死定了 – 快逃
Yup, we’re dead – Run!

Go, go, go, go, go!
快捉住他们 – 我在努力
Just grab them already! – I’m trying!
快点 预备? 跳
Come on! Ready? Jump!
那是我的私人厕所
Hey! That’s my personal bathroom
快找出路 – 嘿
Look for a way out of here!
没有 – 快出来
Hey! – Uh… No – Come out here! – No
哈 只有一条路了 奇奇 – 开门 不要 太恶心了
Aha! There’s only one way, Chip – No! That’s disgusting
吉米 我来
Jimmy, I got them!
这是我们唯一的机会 及时行乐
It’s our only chance. Live a little!
及时行乐? 你好像很兴奋
Live a little? You seem excited about this!
别不要啊 快点 奇奇 水温刚好
Don’t… No… Aw… – Come on, Chip, the water’s fine!
该死 好吧
Aw. Dang it! – Come on! No!
生日快乐 – 嘿
O… okay
生日快乐
Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you – Happy birth…
不 我受够了
No, no! I’m done
你最好祈祷他们无法活着离开那里
You better pray they don’t make it out of there alive
不 – 撑住
Whoa! No! No! – Whoa! Hold on!
小心
Watch out!
我讨厌这样 – 天啊
Hate this! Hate this! – Oh, God!
我大概该接这个电♥话♥ – 什么?
I should probably get this! – What?
可能是我的纪经人戴夫·莫里纳里 – 是哦 再告诉我他说了些什么
It could be my agent, Dave Bolinari! – Oh, cool! Let me know what he says!
喂 什么事? 意大利面就好
Hello! What? Oh, yeah, spaghetti’s fine!
我也爱你 老妈 我经纪人超怪的
Love you too, Mom! My agent is so weird
抓住点什么
Try to grab something!
拉 – 不
Pull, pull, pull, pull, pull! – No! No!
那里 板网球
There! The paddleball!
预备? 跳
Ready? Jump!
抓紧了
Hold on!
乐高悲惨世界
蒂蒂? 喂?
Dale? Hello?
蒂蒂?
Dale?
不 蒂蒂?
Oh, no. Dale?
拜托 别开这种玩笑
Come on, don’t, uh, don’t prank me like this
我应该要 – 怎么啦?
I should’ve… – What’s up?
现在不要 蒂蒂
Not now, Dale
蒂蒂 你还活着 怎么会?
Dale! You’re alive! But how?
我叫蒙克 蒂蒂蒙克
The name’s Munk. Dale Munk
《特务蒂蒂》 当然了
Ugh. Double – 0 Dale, of course
奇奇 你哭了 你真的很爱我
Chip, you were crying. You really do love me!
什么? 才没有 你才哭了
What? No! I… You were crying! – Aw!
可以别 – 小奇奇我也爱你
Can we… – Chippy, Chippy, I love you too!
别太把自己当回事 大难后我太激动了
Don’t make it about you. I was traumatized!
别再说了 好吗? – 好吧
Aw – Just leave it alone, okay?
我们浪费了一整天
Okay, fine. Well, that whole day was a big waste!
我们什么都没查到 除了
We didn’t learn anything of value except for that
甜点·彼得和我戴一样的计步器
Sweet Pete wears the same step tracker that I do
等一下 这种计步器 会记录你去过的每个地方吗?
Wait, those step trackers, do they keep track of everywhere you go?
会啊 我知道是因为我喜欢 跑一个屁♥股♥的形状
Yeah, I know because I like to map my runs in the shape of a butt
我不敢相信自己这么说 但我们得去找艾丽谈
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but we need to go talk to Ellie
然后我就要回家了
And then, I’m going home!
好 但拜托别告诉她屁♥股♥的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!